OP
UTC

Lurker
PX125 2015

Lurker
PX125 2015
UTC quote
Hi guys.

I am a complete novice when it comes to engines. Can someone explain to me in laymans terms (or point me in the direction of an explanation of) how you clean a spark plug on a modern PX125?

Thanks
UTC

Enthusiast
Px kitted and blinged

Enthusiast
Px kitted and blinged
UTC quote
Re: PX125
TUTTOBENE wrote:
Hi guys.

I am a complete novice when it comes to engines. Can someone explain to me in laymans terms (or point me in the direction of an explanation of) how you clean a spark plug on a modern PX125?

Thanks
Take it out,
throw it away,
put a new one in.
@robbie_11 avatar
UTC

Hooked
PX

Hooked
@robbie_11 avatar
PX
UTC quote
Re: PX125
TUTTOBENE wrote:
Hi guys.

Thanks
To be honest I have never cleaned a plug.
The best way to clean a plug is the old way. Take it for a good ride..

And if you think something is not quite right with the plug, then its anyway time to replace it. There cheap and cost next to nothing..
OP
UTC

Lurker
PX125 2015

Lurker
PX125 2015
UTC quote
I can't start my scooter and a friend (by phone) told me that he thought cleaning the plug would do the trick.
@subetherbass avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
1997 Italjet Formula 125, 2 matching N.Z. '69 VBC Super, 177cc Racer, VespaCross Bodge, Puch SRA150, Piaggio Zip 100! & others

Ossessionato
@subetherbass avatar
1997 Italjet Formula 125, 2 matching N.Z. '69 VBC Super, 177cc Racer, VespaCross Bodge, Puch SRA150, Piaggio Zip 100! & others
UTC quote
Well then... Clean it dear Liza
@blank avatar
UTC

Hooked
65 VNC Super, Series 1 50n (136), 50s, PX150, Douglas G, Ciao, Si, PX200E, PX vespacross project, Douglas Rod

Hooked
@blank avatar
65 VNC Super, Series 1 50n (136), 50s, PX150, Douglas G, Ciao, Si, PX200E, PX vespacross project, Douglas Rod
UTC quote
If you've got a problem. Put in a new plug. If that doesn't fix it- you know the plug is not the problem
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0129s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0030s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]