OP
UTC

Hooked
2005 GT, 2002 ET4

Hooked
2005 GT, 2002 ET4
UTC quote
I took my GT into Scooterville today for its 3k check up. The service was good and the conversation even better, how great everyone talking scooters.

I remember the thread about a month ago which we discussed charges for various services. The 3k check up cost approximately $75.00 which I thought was fair for the work done.

Good people at Scooterville stop over and say hi if you haven't yet.
@olhogrider avatar
UTC

I Break Jets

I Break Jets
@olhogrider avatar
UTC quote
Just got back from my Toyota 10k service. $40. Harley charges $300 to change 3 fluids.
@yoyo65 avatar
UTC

Hooked
me-LX150 in Daring Plum;DH- Genuine Blur

Hooked
@yoyo65 avatar
me-LX150 in Daring Plum;DH- Genuine Blur
UTC quote
Good to hear. Mine is about due for it's 3k tune up. I'm hoping I can hold off until after they move. It would be way easier for me to be able to drop the scoot off and then hop on the light rail to get home. Right now, with DH and I working different shifts, we're never home at the same time so one of us can't drive the van and there are also the boys here also. Can't quite take both boys on the scoot at the same time, not around here anyways.
@haghverdi avatar
UTC

Enthusiast
Vespa LX-V

Enthusiast
@haghverdi avatar
Vespa LX-V
UTC quote
im coming up on my my first check up @ 600 miles. I'm taking it in today.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0104s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0035s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]