@pocphil avatar
UTC

Enthusiast
ADDICT/PUSHER

Enthusiast
@pocphil avatar
ADDICT/PUSHER
UTC quote
Does anyone have more info about the Mp3 spotted on the Dragon (Hwy 129)?

I see where the image appeared on Killboy of a MP3 rider in full leathers.

I want MORE!!!

Phil Waters
Pride Of Cleveland Scooters
Vespa Cleveland Lakewood
www.clevelandscooters.com
216-277-1964
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
UTC

Hooked
Piaggio MP3, Italjet Dragster , Sachs MaddAss, Honda Gyro S (2), Corbin Sparrows (3), JZR, Trihawk, Freeway, Grinnall Scorpions (6),Ca

Hooked
Piaggio MP3, Italjet Dragster , Sachs MaddAss, Honda Gyro S (2), Corbin Sparrows (3), JZR, Trihawk, Freeway, Grinnall Scorpions (6),Ca
UTC quote
North Carolina MP3 Country !
MP3 at the "Dragon" ...

perfect !

we tried to trailer our MP3 to NC last month but never made it (we did the scooter did not)......ouch...

anyhow we spent a week looking for property to build a summer home in Clay County, the far western southern corner of North Carolina.absolutely awesome country ! every time we saw a Harley or other big bike we would talk about howmuch fun the MP3 will be when we finally get up there...a 10 mile stretch along Rte 64 (goes East to West) down in the far left corner, is where we decided to buy. FYI 2 acre lots in subdivisions go $35,000. to $150,000. depending on ELEVATION ! The higher you go the more expensive and the cooler the summer weather and the more fun it will be to ge up and down on your MP3.

this is pure motorcycle / motorscooter Heaven ! I lived 35 years in Vermont and it does NOT compare to the hills of North Carolina. WOW !

we have a LOT of fun toys, mostly three wheelers, but NONE compare to the MP3 .

pictures at : www.pbase.com/emillio
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0081s ][ Queries: 4 (0.0021s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]