OP
UTC

Piaggio MP3 400

Piaggio MP3 400
UTC quote
A couple of weeks ago I joined to find out some info about a BV250 trade for my 07 Majesty. Still waiting for the gentleman to get it together. This morning I had an offer for my 07 Majesty to trade even for an 09 GTS250 ie with 3400 miles. Being new to Vespa, would you ride this on a trip 400 miles with a lot of it highway? I assume this is a pretty good scooter from what I'm reading. Thanks, Ernie
UTC

Molto Verboso
portofino green GTV 300

Molto Verboso
portofino green GTV 300
UTC quote
A Short Scooterist on a Long Ride: Around the USA by Vespa (Page 7) If you read this it should rid you of any doubts
@rosscooter avatar
UTC

Addicted
2014 GTV 300ie

Addicted
@rosscooter avatar
2014 GTV 300ie
UTC quote
Re: Still looking for my Majesty trade. now a 2009 GTS250 ie
flyerernie wrote:
A couple of weeks ago I joined to find out some info about a BV250 trade for my 07 Majesty. Still waiting for the gentleman to get it together. This morning I had an offer for my 07 Majesty to trade even for an 09 GTS250 ie with 3400 miles. Being new to Vespa, would you ride this on a trip 400 miles with a lot of it highway? I assume this is a pretty good scooter from what I'm reading. Thanks, Ernie
DO IT!

I had an 07 Majesty in perfect condition and farkled. Sold it and bought a Vespa 300 (really not much different than the 250) and other than all the storage under the Majesty seat, haven't missed a thing.

Sold the Majesty for $2,100, bought the 2014 Vespa with 6,000 miles for $4,200.

Before and after.
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
OP
UTC

Piaggio MP3 400

Piaggio MP3 400
UTC quote
Very impressive reading, scooting around USA. Also I did a double take of the Majesty pictured. Mine is listed on craigslist in Maine, same color and also has saddlebags. Ernie
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0109s ][ Queries: 5 (0.0037s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]