UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GTS 300, Buddy 125

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@cdwise avatar
GTS 300, Buddy 125
UTC quote
tdrake wrote:
Alrighty, for reasons I do not understand but fully expect to regret mid-Oklahoma, I'm signed up.

Much thanks to Cheryl, Motovista and Bill for the background encouragement.
Oklahoma isn't as bad as Kansas. The windy plains part is shorter in that state.
@old_as_dirt avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 GTS

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@old_as_dirt avatar
2007 GTS
UTC quote
support openings
We just finalized our support truck and enclosed trailer and have to slots open from Nashville to Morro and the Morro to Va and back to nashville.

Also can handle support only from Morro to Va.

Contact me for details
@ks7877 avatar
UTC

Ossessionato

Ossessionato
@ks7877 avatar
UTC quote
Dang, I really wanted to ride this year. Out due to a family wedding. Bummer! Maybe 2020. Y'all have fun!
@ddennis669 avatar
UTC

Piaggio BV250 Tourer - Vespa Primavera 150

@ddennis669 avatar
UTC quote
Route Questions
This event looks like quite an adventure and it sounds like most people that have done this are glad they did. I am really tempted but I am trying to figure out if it is something I could handle.

Looking over the route maps that are posted, I am familiar with some of it on Day 1 and it looks like it includes some private roads and dirt roads. Is that accurate and is that likely to be encountered throughout the other days?

Additionally, the first day ends at Stovepipe Wells. In late May. That would be pretty tough. Is this event as extreme as it appears?

Thanks for any advice.

David
@old_as_dirt avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 GTS

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@old_as_dirt avatar
2007 GTS
UTC quote
Re: Route Questions
ddennis669 wrote:
This event looks like quite an adventure and it sounds like most people that have done this are glad they did. I am really tempted but I am trying to figure out if it is something I could handle.

Looking over the route maps that are posted, I am familiar with some of it on Day 1 and it looks like it includes some private roads and dirt roads. Is that accurate and is that likely to be encountered throughout the other days?

Additionally, the first day ends at Stovepipe Wells. In late May. That would be pretty tough. Is this event as extreme as it appears?

Thanks for any advice.

David
depends on what you consider extreme.

rides are in the 350-400 miles a day for 10 days.

You ride in all the weather.

You have to be able toddle with maintenance issues.

You have to ride and not tour around.
@wleuthold avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2006 Vespa GT (Rocket): 2005 Vespa GT (Razzo): 2007 Vespa GT (Vanessa): 2009 Yamaha Zuma 125: 2018 Yamaha Xmax (Big Ugly), 2023 Vespa GTS300 (Ghost)

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@wleuthold avatar
2006 Vespa GT (Rocket): 2005 Vespa GT (Razzo): 2007 Vespa GT (Vanessa): 2009 Yamaha Zuma 125: 2018 Yamaha Xmax (Big Ugly), 2023 Vespa GTS300 (Ghost)
UTC quote
ks7877 wrote:
Dang, I really wanted to ride this year. Out due to a family wedding. Bummer! Maybe 2020. Y'all have fun!
Let's think about this.
Go to a stupid wedding or ride your scooter across the country in the world's coolest event.
I know the choice I would make.
@miguel avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2009 GTV250 (Gone), 2003 Inder trailer (also gone), 2001 BMW R1100RT

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@miguel avatar
UTC quote
The romantic side of me says,"Sign up. Do it. We'll have a ball!". The practical side says, "What? Are you F-in nuts? You wouldn't even consider driving. My practical side always wins. It's one of the burdens of being an engineer. So I'm not going to do the ride but I'll likely ride down to Morro Bay to see the riders off. Riding that stretch of highway 1 along the coast is amongst the best roads in the world. Hope it's opened back up by May.

Cheers
Miguel
⚠️ Last edited by Miguel on UTC; edited 1 time
OP
@cdwise avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GTS 300, Buddy 125

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@cdwise avatar
GTS 300, Buddy 125
UTC quote
Miguel wrote:
The romantic side of me says,"Sign up. Do it. We'll have a ball!". The practical side says, "What? Are you F-in nuts? You wouldn't even consider driving. My practical side always wins. It's one of the burdens of being an engineer. So I'm not going to do the ride but I'll likely ride down tp Morro Bay to see the riders off. Riding that stretch of highway 1 along the coast is amongst the best roads in the world. Hope it's opened back by May.

Cheers
Miguel
Several engineers have ridden the cannonball and others have driven support. Heck some of the more adventurous have even build scoots using bits and pieces of I forgot how many starting with a 1948 Salisbury frame and incorporating a Ninja 250 engine.

We'll probably visit my brother in San Diego first and part of the ride from there is beautiful but much of it is just raffic.
@tdrake avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2006 GT200

Ossessionato
@tdrake avatar
2006 GT200
UTC quote
ks7877 wrote:
Just tell them you'll go to their next one.
Miguel wrote:
The romantic side of me says,"Sign up. Do it. We'll have a ball!". The practical side says, "What? Are you F-in nuts? You wouldn't even consider driving. My practical side always wins. It's one of the burdens of being an engineer. So I'm not going to do the ride but I'll likely ride down to Morro Bay to see the riders off. Riding that stretch of highway 1 along the coast is amongst the best roads in the world. Hope it's opened back up by May.

Cheers
Miguel
You forgot to mention it's not cheap.

Unquestionably the most absurd thing I'll have ever attempted. ...aside from the absurd things I did before I was old enough to recognize them as being absurd. Zero means of justifying it in any way, shape or form.

Maybe that's why I'm so excited.

Of course I teach literature and philosophy, not engineering, so the winds of crazy are already at my back.

"At this point of his effort man stands face to face with the irrational. He feels within him his longing for happiness and for reason. The absurd is born of this confrontation between the human need and the unreasonable silence of the world....The struggle itself towards the heights is enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy." Camus
@ddennis669 avatar
UTC

@ddennis669 avatar
UTC quote
Entered
I live a short distance south of Morro Bay in Santa Maria, California, so I think I would regret it if I were to miss this opportunity with the start nearby. I have done a few Iron Butt Association rides on a 250 Ninja, but those were mostly interstates and alone (for better or worse). I've never done a rally style event or a long distance ride on a scooter, so I have a lot to figure out and practice by May. I'm hoping to learn enough so that I can get my '09 BV250 to Virginia in one piece. Any tips would be appreciated.

If anyone needs any logistical help near the start, I'll do what I can.
@miguel avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@miguel avatar
UTC quote
tdrake wrote:
ks7877 wrote:
Miguel wrote:

Cheers
Miguel
You forgot to mention it's not cheap.

Unquestionably the most absurd thing I'll have ever attempted. ...aside from the absurd things I did before I was old enough to recognize them as being absurd. Zero means of justifying it in any way, shape or form.

Maybe that's why I'm so excited.

Of course I teach literature and philosophy, not engineering, so the winds of crazy are already at my back.

"At this point of his effort man stands face to face with the irrational. He feels within him his longing for happiness and for reason. The absurd is born of this confrontation between the human need and the unreasonable silence of the world....The struggle itself towards the heights is enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy." Camus
Poe explained it best as "The Imp of the Perverse", which he believes causes people to commit acts against their self-interest.
@dooglas avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GTS 300ABS, Buddy 125, Buddy Kick 125

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@dooglas avatar
GTS 300ABS, Buddy 125, Buddy Kick 125
UTC quote
old as dirt wrote:
We just finalized our support truck and enclosed trailer and have to slots open from Nashville to Morro and the Morro to Va and back to nashville.
Ah, that would be two.
@tdrake avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2006 GT200

Ossessionato
@tdrake avatar
2006 GT200
UTC quote
Re: Entered
ddennis669 wrote:
I live a short distance south of Morro Bay in Santa Maria, California, so I think I would regret it if I were to miss this opportunity with the start nearby. I have done a few Iron Butt Association rides on a 250 Ninja, but those were mostly interstates and alone (for better or worse). I've never done a rally style event or a long distance ride on a scooter, so I have a lot to figure out and practice by May. I'm hoping to learn enough so that I can get my '09 BV250 to Virginia in one piece. Any tips would be appreciated.

If anyone needs any logistical help near the start, I'll do what I can.
Awesome, and I look forward to meeting you!

Judging by your ride map and ironbutt taglines I suspect you'll have no problems at all.
@tdrake avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2006 GT200

Ossessionato
@tdrake avatar
2006 GT200
UTC quote
Miguel wrote:
Poe explained it best as "The Imp of the Perverse", which he believes causes people to commit acts against their self-interest.
"Bring out the Imp"?

That's a new one on me and I like it. ...gotta track down a copy of that story.
@gopam avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2016 BMW R1200RT & 2007 GT200 & 2020 Vespa GTS SuperSport 300 HPE,2024 Honda ADV 160

Molto Verboso
@gopam avatar
2016 BMW R1200RT & 2007 GT200 & 2020 Vespa GTS SuperSport 300 HPE,2024 Honda ADV 160
UTC quote
I just registered to ride on a 2007 Vespa GT200. Excited and in preparation mode.
@wleuthold avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@wleuthold avatar
UTC quote
gopam wrote:
I just registered to ride on a 2007 Vespa GT200. Excited and in preparation mode.
Glad to see you trying again, Pam.

Your entry makes at least four Vespa GT200s.

They are very good Cannonball bikes, almost as fast as a GTS with a better handicap.

I am riding a 2007 as well, and will be bringing numerous spare parts.

Looking forward to seeing you at the start.

Bill
@gopam avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso

Molto Verboso
@gopam avatar
UTC quote
WLeuthold wrote:
gopam wrote:
Glad to see you trying again, Pam.

Your entry makes at least four Vespa GT200s.

They are very good Cannonball bikes, almost as fast as a GTS with a better handicap.

I am riding a 2007 as well, and will be bringing numerous spare parts.

Looking forward to seeing you at the start.

Bill
Thanks Bill I'm excited.
@ddennis669 avatar
UTC

@ddennis669 avatar
UTC quote
Re: Entered
tdrake wrote:
Awesome, and I look forward to meeting you!

Judging by your ride map and ironbutt taglines I suspect you'll have no problems at all.
Thanks tdrake! I always manage to figure out a way to have some kind of problem. Wha? emoticon Looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the Scooter Cannonball riders and support members.
@ks7877 avatar
UTC

Ossessionato

Ossessionato
@ks7877 avatar
UTC quote
WLeuthold wrote:
Let's think about this.
Go to a stupid wedding or ride your scooter across the country in the world's coolest event.
I know the choice I would make.
Yep, I know the choice you would make, too. I'm lucky to be able to ride across the country about once a year. I usually join Run For The Wall with a bunch of Harley / GoldWind / other big bike riding vets. Rode Scooter Cannonball in 2010 but was not competitive. Would like to do it again and be more serious about the points.
tdrake wrote:
ROFL emoticon (If you only knew them, you'd know how awesomely funny that is!)
@wleuthold avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@wleuthold avatar
UTC quote
ks7877 wrote:
Yep, I know the choice you would make, too. I'm lucky to be able to ride across the country about once a year. I usually join Run For The Wall with a bunch of Harley / GoldWind / other big bike riding vets. Rode Scooter Cannonball in 2010 but was not competitive. Would like to do it again and be more serious about the points.
I hope you can make 2020.

Bill
@ride4321 avatar
UTC

Hooked
Scarabeo 250

Hooked
@ride4321 avatar
Scarabeo 250
UTC quote
I just registered. If I can find space on a trailer heading out from the NE I might ride my Scarabeo 250, that would be my preference. If that doesn't pan out I'll be looking for a bike out west to ride and sell it when I get back. Trying to keep costs down on this event so I'll be camping when possible, I'm stealthy
I've passed on this the last few times because of the cost but I'm pretty sure I can make it work this time.
@bob_copeland avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2013 Vespa 300 Super, 2022 Kymco AK 550

Ossessionato
@bob_copeland avatar
2013 Vespa 300 Super, 2022 Kymco AK 550
UTC quote
Cannonball Crazy
My hat goes off to you brave souls who undertake this great adventure.
But, at last, the flesh is weak. My back can not tolerate the physical demands of this Olympic Event.

Please continue the past super daily blogs of the event as it unfolds.
I look forward to every ones progress, with each gear popping and belt
busting event.

I salute you, the few, the brave, the hardy "Cannonball Crazy Ones".
Hats off to the Cannonball participants,  Bob Copeland Minnesota
Hats off to the Cannonball participants, Bob Copeland Minnesota
@miguel avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@miguel avatar
UTC quote
I've started planning my trip to Morro Bay for the CB2018 start. I'm not doing the ride but want to come participate the day before and the day of. Is there a specific area of Morro Bay that people will be staying/congregating May 24/25?

Anyone from the SF bay area riding down? I'd love to join you. I'll be going down Highway 1, assuming its open by May 24. I'll be going riding back up 101 to camp a night or two at Pinnacles National Park if anyone is intersted.

Best
Miguel
@tdrake avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2006 GT200

Ossessionato
@tdrake avatar
2006 GT200
UTC quote
Miguel wrote:
I've started planning my trip to Morro Bay for the CB2018 start. I'm not doing the ride but want to come participate the day before and the day of. Is there a specific area of Morro Bay that people will be staying/congregating May 24/25?

Anyone from the SF bay area riding down? I'd love to join you. I'll be going down Highway 1, assuming its open by May 24. I'll be going riding back up 101 to camp a night or two at Pinnacles National Park if anyone is intersted.

Best
Miguel
Cool!

Morro Bay hotel headquarters seems to be The Blue Sail Inn or hotels near there.

On the ADVrider site, our MV member bdonley, who is not riding the CB but lives near Morro Bay, is talking about setting up his RV at Morro Bay State Park and hosting a kind of pre-ride gathering. Maybe message him or hopefully he'll chime in here.

I'm hoping to ride down from Portland with another ADVrider-site guy, and our Bill Leuthold is, I believe, planning on riding down from SF...so maybe some convoy-action on own from SC?
@miguel avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@miguel avatar
UTC quote
tdrake wrote:
Miguel wrote:

Best
Miguel
Cool!

Morro Bay hotel headquarters seems to be The Blue Sail Inn or hotels near there.

On the ADVrider site, our MV member bdonley, who is not riding the CB but lives near Morro Bay, is talking about setting up his RV at Morro Bay State Park and hosting a kind of pre-ride gathering. Maybe message him or hopefully he'll chime in here.

I'm hoping to ride down from Portland with another ADVrider-site guy, and our Bill Leuthold is, I believe, planning on riding down from SF...so maybe some convoy-action on own from SC?
Thanks TDrake. I will be riding down May 24. Be fun to caravan down Hiway 1 with a bunch of scooters. Its a fab drive and should be more fun on a scooter. Hopefully it will be a warm day. Its likely the wind will be at our backs the entire way. Ido know a few sneaky paths from Santa Cruz to Monterey to avoid highways through some lovely areas if interest exists.

Best
Miguel
@wleuthold avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@wleuthold avatar
UTC quote
tdrake wrote:
My plans remain is flux. I had decided to fly out to Seattle around March 24 to pick up Vanessa, my 2007 GT, then ride down to San Francisco and stay a couple of days with friends. April 1 is the California Coastal Cannonball, a one day rally from Bodega to Morro Bay. I want to ride in this one.

After the finish, leave the scooter with Classic Rider. an hour away from Morro Bay, until picking it up and riding back to Morro Bay for the SCR start six weeks later.

But today my family was discussing a trip to Olympic NP. That would be more fun with a scooter available. The date is mid May, so I could go out with them, use Vanessa on the park visit, then ride down to Morro Bay for the SCR start. That would mean only two, one way flights instead of six. Nice savings plus one big 4 week vacation.

Decisions.....

Bill
@tdrake avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2006 GT200

Ossessionato
@tdrake avatar
2006 GT200
UTC quote
[quote="WLeuthold"]
tdrake wrote:
But today my family was discussing a trip to Olympic NP.
In early-mid-May? Because they have rain gear to field test or because they have epic novels to read beside the fireplace...while the rain-gear dries out?

I'm already thinking I'll need to upgrade my raingear for the Oregon Coast/Norther-Cal leg.
@wleuthold avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@wleuthold avatar
UTC quote
tdrake wrote:
WLeuthold wrote:
In early-mid-May? Because they have rain gear to field test or because they have epic novels to read beside the fireplace...while the rain-gear dries out?

I'm already thinking I'll need to upgrade my raingear for the Oregon Coast/Norther-Cal leg.
Would fall be better? I am assuming the answer is yes.

But we have a ride is Spain in mid September. Summer is out due to the crowds, so, would October work?

Bill
@tdrake avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2006 GT200

Ossessionato
@tdrake avatar
2006 GT200
UTC quote
WLeuthold wrote:
tdrake wrote:
WLeuthold wrote:

But we have a ride is Spain in mid September. Summer is out due to the crowds, so, would October work?

Bill
Early October, maybe-probably (nice long Indian Summers in the PNW) but late is probably as rainy as May. September is sadly ideal...but you get no sympathy if you'll be in Spain!

...in fact, we've actually headed to Spain or Italy most every mid-May for the past decade in part because the NW so wet here then.

Of course every now and then for the past ten years, the PNW gets hit with a drought and May could be crazy ideal and dry, then, but that's a big gamble.

Some of the MVers on the wet -- I mean west -- side can be more accurate than I am.

Finally, I always tell potential NW tourists the same thing: screw the American parks and head to Banff-Jasper! Twice the mountains and 1/4 of the crowds.
@miguel avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@miguel avatar
UTC quote
tdrake wrote:
WLeuthold wrote:
tdrake wrote:
WLeuthold wrote:

Bill
Early October, maybe-probably (nice long Indian Summers in the PNW) but late is probably as rainy as May. September is sadly ideal...but you get no sympathy if you'll be in Spain!

...in fact, we've actually headed to Spain or Italy most every mid-May for the past decade in part because the NW so wet here then.

Of course every now and then for the past ten years, the PNW gets hit with a drought and May could be crazy ideal and dry, then, but that's a big gamble.

Some of the MVers on the wet -- I mean west -- side can be more accurate than I am.

Finally, I always tell potential NW tourists the same thing: screw the American parks and head to Banff-Jasper! Twice the mountains and 1/4 of the crowds.
I rarely rains along the central CA coast in May. It could be a bit cold in the morning depending on the fog but it you are behind a windscreen or bundled up it won't be a problem. It can also be quite fabulous as well. The California Coastal Cannonball looks like a fabulous 4 1/2 hour ride if you are forced to go down 101 because highway 1 is closed. I don't know exactly what the time is if highway 1 is open. I'll be keeping a close watch on highway 1 closures between now and May 24. I'll post closure status on this thread as we get close.

By the way, I booked a room in the Bay View Hotel today for May 24-26. Evidently there's a car show in Morrow bay over that weekend and hotel rates jumped from $75 on the 24th (Th) to $175 on the 25th (Friday). And I didn't get the best of rooms either.

Best
Miguel
@wleuthold avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@wleuthold avatar
UTC quote
tdrake wrote:
WLeuthold wrote:

Miguel wrote:
I rarely rains along the central CA coast in May. It could be a bit cold in the morning depending on the fog but it you are behind a windscreen or bundled up it won't be a problem. It can also be quite fabulous as well. The California Coastal Cannonball looks like a fabulous 4 1/2 hour ride if you are forced to go down 101 because highway 1 is closed. I don't know exactly what the time is if highway 1 is open. I'll be keeping a close watch on highway 1 closures between now and May 24. I'll post closure status on this thread as we get close.

Best
Miguel
Thank you both for pointing out the potential weather disaster we were facing.

The family had a discussion about this over dinner last night. We are shifting to Zion and Bryce Canyon in Utah in mid May.

Then I will head west after we are done while the others go back home, NYC, Chicago and Jacksonville. This way I will still be doing the late March ride along with the CCC. All good.

Bill
I have seen Banff, or at least a glimpse of it, while speeding through it on Day 3 of the 2014 SCR.
I have seen Banff, or at least a glimpse of it, while speeding through it on Day 3 of the 2014 SCR.
@tdrake avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2006 GT200

Ossessionato
@tdrake avatar
2006 GT200
UTC quote
WLeuthold wrote:
Thank you both for pointing out the potential weather disaster we were facing.

The family had a discussion about this over dinner last night. We are shifting to Zion and Bryce Canyon in Utah in mid May.

Then I will head west after we are done while the others go back home, NYC, Chicago and Jacksonville. This way I will still be doing the late March ride along with the CCC. All good.

Bill
Good call (in my utterly irrelevant opine)! We've headed to Utah twice in May (one of those to Zion and Bryce) and utterly loved it.

(Edit: Hmm...this lil picture doesn't exactly capture the majestic, grand scale of the Zion, does it? Think bigger. Lots bigger. )
Zion, May 2011
Zion, May 2011
OP
@cdwise avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GTS 300, Buddy 125

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@cdwise avatar
GTS 300, Buddy 125
UTC quote
Zion in the spring.
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
@wleuthold avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@wleuthold avatar
UTC quote
cdwise wrote:
Zion in the spring.
That works for me!
@lostboater avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
Vespa LX150 GTS250ie GTS300x2 sold 'em

Ossessionato
@lostboater avatar
UTC quote
WLeuthold wrote:
cdwise wrote:
Zion in the spring.
That works for me!
See you there.
@miguel avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@miguel avatar
UTC quote
Zion is a fabulous place. I especially like the east side of Zion in addition to the main valley. Pay attention to the average weather temps to make sure you bring appropriate clothing. Could be cool/cold evenings. It certainly will be cool in the canyons as they are likely will still be cool from the winter.

Best
Miguel
OP
@cdwise avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GTS 300, Buddy 125

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@cdwise avatar
GTS 300, Buddy 125
UTC quote
lostboater wrote:
WLeuthold wrote:
cdwise wrote:
Zion in the spring.
That works for me!
See you there.
Well depending when you go let we might join you. Remember boater if you ride out and pass through Colorado you've got a place to stay, you too Bill.
@lostboater avatar
UTC

Ossessionato

Ossessionato
@lostboater avatar
UTC quote
cdwise wrote:
lostboater wrote:
WLeuthold wrote:
cdwise wrote:
Zion in the spring.
That works for me!
See you there.
Well depending when you go let we might join you. Remember boater if you ride out and pass through Colorado you've got a place to stay, you too Bill.
A very kind offer. Going out I am circling north Houston, maybe lunch if you are around.
West bound has not been determined but probably across southern Colorado. Not sure yet.
@wleuthold avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@wleuthold avatar
UTC quote
cdwise wrote:
lostboater wrote:
WLeuthold wrote:
cdwise wrote:
Zion in the spring.
That works for me!
See you there.
Thank you Cheryl!

My plans remain unsettled.

I really want to do the California Coastal Cannonball on April 1. It will require more flights and logistics, but it lets me see most of the US Pacific coast. Cold maybe, but I will get to see it in a relaxed fashion until the actual CCC.

I hope to spend a few days around Morro Bay both early April and late May. I can ride around to see more then.

Bill
@jimc avatar
UTC

Moderaptor
The Hornet (GT200, aka Love Bug) and 'Dimples' - a GTS 300

Moderaptor
@jimc avatar
The Hornet (GT200, aka Love Bug) and 'Dimples' - a GTS 300
UTC quote
WLeuthold wrote:
I really want to do the California Coastal Cannonball on April 1.
That's been cancelled, hasn't it? The mudslide won't get a new road for nine months...
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0550s ][ Queries: 5 (0.0288s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]