@wleuthold avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2006 Vespa GT (Rocket): 2005 Vespa GT (Razzo): 2007 Vespa GT (Vanessa): 2009 Yamaha Zuma 125: 2018 Yamaha Xmax (Big Ugly), 2023 Vespa GTS300 (Ghost)

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@wleuthold avatar
2006 Vespa GT (Rocket): 2005 Vespa GT (Razzo): 2007 Vespa GT (Vanessa): 2009 Yamaha Zuma 125: 2018 Yamaha Xmax (Big Ugly), 2023 Vespa GTS300 (Ghost)
UTC quote
Yes, I am reluctantly out.

The small abrasion turned into a swollen, bruised, painful mess.

I showed it to the boys at a stop to fix overheating issues on Big Red and went back into the truck.

Unknowingly, they had a group meeting and decided to drop me off at the ER in Durango, where I stayed until after 8:00.

The hospital staff was great and the doctor very sharp and helpful.

The leg still very painful. I couldn't get to sleep last night until 3:00 as sleep couldn't overcome pain until I found comfort sleeping in a chair.

But today looks better.

Flying home tomorrow.

I miss everyone already.
⚠️ Last edited by WLeuthold on UTC; edited 1 time
@jet_peddler avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
'07 LX150 (Sold), '17 GTS300, '16 BV350, '15 EN650, '09 FXDF (sold). '15 FLSTN

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@jet_peddler avatar
UTC quote
Sorry to hear the news Bill, it must be quite a letdown. Hope the injuries are nothing too serious and you mend quickly.

There's always next year?
@hibbert avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Vespa

Molto Verboso
@hibbert avatar
Vespa
UTC quote
ouch. Hope you are out of pain quickly and mobile again.
@vespasfw3 avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2006 Vespa GTS250ie, 2004 Vespa ET4, 2022 Royal Enfield Himalayan, 2001 Kawasaki W650, 2023 Honda Trail 125.

Ossessionato
@vespasfw3 avatar
2006 Vespa GTS250ie, 2004 Vespa ET4, 2022 Royal Enfield Himalayan, 2001 Kawasaki W650, 2023 Honda Trail 125.
UTC quote
Sorry to hear the news Bill. I know you were looking forward to running the Cannonball. Next time!

Hurts to look at the pictures. Makes me wonder how well my armored riding pants would actually protect my tender body. I know my jeans are worthless.
UTC

Addicted
250 Super

Addicted
250 Super
UTC quote
feb31st wrote:
Posted video, https://www.facebook.com/bnski

Scooterwest said any Piaggio 5 bolt will fit. Waiting on support truck to nab a rim.

We're cruising down the highway and truck kicked up large item, tried to miss it and hit pretty hard - front rim is bent and multiple tire punchers. Road another 28 miles to the 2nd checkpoint - found a hammer and used fix a flat to find the leaks. We banged the rim back quite a bit but it won't hold air.
Ah, an advantage of the classic scoots that can carry their spare wheel/tire with them. Of course they probably wouldn't go fast enough to do that kind of damage in the first place <g>. Good to see on the tracker that you're back up and running.
@wleuthold avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@wleuthold avatar
UTC quote
VESPAsfw3 wrote:
Hurts to look at the pictures. Makes me wonder how well my armored riding pants would actually protect my tender body. I know my jeans are worthless.
I was wearing my Olympia riding pants. They did fine but shin guards may have prevented this.
@old_as_dirt avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 GTS

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@old_as_dirt avatar
2007 GTS
UTC quote
Dave's rim will probably be ok but the tire is too damage on the bead. We could get it to air up but the sealant was just blowing right past in the small spot right at the damage
OP
@cdwise avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GTS 300, Buddy 125

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@cdwise avatar
GTS 300, Buddy 125
UTC quote
Re: Give
Bill Dog wrote:
4n6iscool, cdwise and Feb31st you guys doing OK ?

Pam, you're my Hero.

Bill xxx
I'm good and home in Breckenridge now. 4in6iscool and Feb31st are riding together and doing well. Or at least they were until Dave's little mishap with road debris today but as he reported he's back on the road.

MyPeeIsBlue is out so Scooterista is the only vintage left still running. Neil's clutch burned out in the dirt and his trailer had problems as well so decided it was time to call it a day. Not sure if I already said here but the kitted with gY6 150 engine Ruckus was hauled in yesterday. Its electrics are done for and the kick start isn't working. That combined with other issues from being beat to crap on the dirt sections saw it loaded into a rental truck yesterday and heading back to California as well.

Mike Smith went airborne on his Helix from a "crater" on dirt. He thinks he's cracked the frame but doesn't want to take the 2.5 hours to pull off everything he'd need to see so he's still riding it. Shifted gear around since their Helix group is self supporting. Hoping to make it to Virginia where he'll have time to pull everything off, check the frame and weld if necessary.

Lostboater's Big Red is being ridden by his brother and came in on the trailer last night with collant problems. They did repairs and expected to be on the road again today. Though I saw in the photo Feb31st did on facebook that Big Red was on the trailer again when they stopped to render aid.

I'll download my camera and post photos either later today or tomorrow.
@jet_peddler avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@jet_peddler avatar
UTC quote
Re: Give
cdwise wrote:
Bill Dog wrote:
4n6iscool, cdwise and Feb31st you guys doing OK ?

Pam, you're my Hero.

Bill xxx
I'm good and home in Breckenridge now. 4in6iscool and Feb31st are riding together and doing well. Or at least they were until Dave's little mishap with road debris today but as he reported he's back on the road.

MyPeeIsBlue is out so Scooterista is the only vintage left still running. Neil's clutch burned out in the dirt and his trailer had problems as well so decided it was time to call it a day. Not sure if I already said here but the kitted with gY6 150 engine Ruckus was hauled in yesterday. Its electrics are done for and the kick start isn't working. That combined with other issues from being beat to crap on the dirt sections saw it loaded into a rental truck yesterday and heading back to California as well.

Mike Smith went airborne on his Helix from a "crater" on dirt. He thinks he's cracked the frame but doesn't want to take the 2.5 hours to pull off everything he'd need to see so he's still riding it. Shifted gear around since their Helix group is self supporting. Hoping to make it to Virginia where he'll have time to pull everything off, check the frame and weld if necessary.

Lostboater's Big Red is being ridden by his brother and came in on the trailer last night with collant problems. They did repairs and expected to be on the road again today. Though I saw in the photo Feb31st did on facebook that Big Red was on the trailer again when they stopped to render aid.

I'll download my camera and post photos either later today or tomorrow.
Thanks for your solid update cd!
@capt_gary avatar
UTC

Hooked
2010 Vespa super,2016 vespa 3 00 1979 p200 with sidecar 1958 cu shman eagle with sidecar Inder trai ler 1983 bajaj tuk tuk tristar 2018 royal Enfi

Hooked
@capt_gary avatar
2010 Vespa super,2016 vespa 3 00 1979 p200 with sidecar 1958 cu shman eagle with sidecar Inder trai ler 1983 bajaj tuk tuk tristar 2018 royal Enfi
UTC quote
Rumor has it
That there could be antelope steaks on the grill tonight
OP
@cdwise avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GTS 300, Buddy 125

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@cdwise avatar
GTS 300, Buddy 125
UTC quote
Capt'n is referring to Staggart's encounter with an antelope on today's dirt. Fortunately he was riding an MP3 so he stayed up. Since he was on gravel anything else would have probably hit the ground throwing him. Surgery with zip tie sutures got him back on the road. If you are following feb31st on Facebook today's episode of cannonball cribs shows Scott talking about it.

Y'all already know about Feb31st's front tire.

Loudernorth's scooter (MP3, Motovista's fly and ride rental) was found on the side of the road and picked up by one of the support trucks. Rider no where in sight so it is believed he got a ride from a good Samaritan. So if anyone hears from him ask him to report in so we know he's safe.

Big Red is back on the trailer as seen in one of Feb31st's photos from his unscheduled tire replacement stop.

Most of the riders are still out on the road on what should have been the easiest day yet. We'll have to see if there is more carnage.
OP
@cdwise avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GTS 300, Buddy 125

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@cdwise avatar
GTS 300, Buddy 125
UTC quote
Here's a few of the photos.

Finish line Day 3
External inline image provided by member with no explanatory text

From another POV:

A few of the scoots:

Times and photos being turned in:

Dinner:

Scooterista and GoPam, I started out Day 4 with the two of them. Scooterista's right mirror mount on her vintage P200 broke. So while they stopped to secure it for hopeful reattachment at some other date I rode a bit ahead to get this photo.

That's Scooterista in front on Smokey Joe and GoPam on the GT behind her. I peeled off when they went up the Indian Road to checkpoint 1. Since I'm not officially riding I can skip riding the dirt thank you very much.

So I went on to Checkpoint 2, Wolf Creek Pass:

Then what do I see but:

Which turned out to be Tdrake

So I rode with him to his gas stop and since I didn't need gas I went on ahead. I planned to grab the next checkpoint but it turned out to be on a dirt road too. So I went on to Colorado 12. A road I would highly encourage anyone to ride if they get a chance. Lovely curvy, green with lots of trees and rock outcroppings to make it not only scenic but fun.

Bonus photo spot 3 was on 12 to encourage the bigger scooter riders not to back track a bit and take I-25 into Trinidad after Checkpoint 3. If they did they would have missed the best road of the day.

At the official hotel repairs were underway as is common on the cannonball. As I said some were simply changing oil and cleaning air filters after all the dirt roads they'd been riding while others were swapping tires or making more substantial repairs with reports of a couple of scooter having to do road side belt replacements. Razz emoticon

Those were off my phone downloaded to my computer. Still haven't downloaded the camera which has more of the at the hotel and a few on the route photos from day 4.
Big Red had a coolant leak.
Big Red had a coolant leak.
Not sure what OAD was doing
Not sure what OAD was doing
Poor little Ruckus didn't survive the dirt day 4.
Poor little Ruckus didn't survive the dirt day 4.
Many of the scoots are now bearing scratches and scrapes but some have a bit more cosmetic damage.
Many of the scoots are now bearing scratches and scrapes but some have a bit more cosmetic damage.
Now that we are out of "dry" Utah some folks like Walt (Flyguy2) relaxed instead of wrenching.
Now that we are out of "dry" Utah some folks like Walt (Flyguy2) relaxed instead of wrenching.
With no place close by open after 8 for dinner it was pizza and beer time.
With no place close by open after 8 for dinner it was pizza and beer time.
@jet_peddler avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@jet_peddler avatar
UTC quote
Thanks for the photos and update cd!
UTC

Addicted
250 Super

Addicted
250 Super
UTC quote
Re: Rumor has it
capt. gary wrote:
That there could be antelope steaks on the grill tonight
And tenderized too!
@crazycarl avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2007 250 GTS, 1980 P200E, 2010 ThunderFly 190 (SOLD) 2015 Yamaha SMax

Ossessionato
@crazycarl avatar
2007 250 GTS, 1980 P200E, 2010 ThunderFly 190 (SOLD) 2015 Yamaha SMax
UTC quote
Really sorry to hear of all the carnage on the roads.

Bill - please get that looked at when you get home. Best wishes for a speedy and full recovery.
@wleuthold avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@wleuthold avatar
UTC quote
CrazyCarl wrote:
Really sorry to hear of all the carnage on the roads.

Bill - please get that looked at when you get home. Best wishes for a speedy and full recovery.
I have been to two emergency rooms so far.
"Most expensive scooter ride ever"
@capt_gary avatar
UTC

Hooked

Hooked
@capt_gary avatar
UTC quote
A cannonball scooter is a disposable item
I feel that most cannonball alumni would agree that you should be prepared if it all goes bad you should be prepared to put it in a dumpster and take the experience and some life long friends home with you. You have given your best and no one can expect more of themselves. Capt Gary
@bill_dog avatar
UTC

eeeee bip
BMW R1100RT The Problem Child Kymco Downtown 300 - I'm not the Uber Honda Cub - Scorched Earth Policy

eeeee bip
@bill_dog avatar
BMW R1100RT The Problem Child Kymco Downtown 300 - I'm not the Uber Honda Cub - Scorched Earth Policy
UTC quote
Treatment
Bill, I know that it hurts to admit defeat but you have my respect and support by realising that you'd have enough and it's not going to get better.

You did exactly the right thing and you're a hero in my eyes for riding as far as you did.

You didn't do what I did which was to carry on riding which just made things much much worse.

Now get home and heal Mate.

Well done to Fb31st and 4n6iscool for plugging on like a pair or troopers.

Gopam, On the amazing scale you are pretty fucking amazing. That's amazing.

cdwise Your updates are exceptional. Please keep them coming.

Ride safe all.

Bill x
OP
@cdwise avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GTS 300, Buddy 125

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@cdwise avatar
GTS 300, Buddy 125
UTC quote
Billdog, I don't know how much I'll be able to update since I'm no longer riding along but we'll see what I can do.

BTW, anyone know what's going on with LouderNorth?
@miguelatf avatar
UTC

Hooked
2009 Vespa GTV 250ie

Hooked
@miguelatf avatar
2009 Vespa GTV 250ie
UTC quote
gopam wrote:
Thanks bill !! I'm terribly Sleep deprived but push on. I killed a spider in my room last night & then zipped gloves into duffle. Then couldn't sleep. Can't afford another insect bite. No time to do anything else but ride, determine what need from truck, route and go. No time to copy sd cards.
Day 1 I rode with LM15 #15- more details to come. And I love him from day 1 when I met him. But a rough road sent his auxiliary gas tank flying in the air, I dodged it and it landed on the side of the road. He didn't notice. I honked and chased him waving arm, seemed like forever. Finally caught him, he was SURPRISRD when I tcld him. I led him back and I timed out to help him gather gas in my msr bottle to put in his tank and gave him 3 bungees to strap it to his seat. Then onward. The tank was bent metal by the connecting bolts from the pothole hit launch. Then we went down the road and came across a big black bull cow. It looked like it was going to charge. I missed filming mike gas tank flying but I started recording after that, cuz I thought it might fly off again so I got the bull.
There's so much happening here. I'll be editing a movie of my footage to share with you.
gopam ... your posts don't just inspire my serious respect: they are also really cool (and insanely enjoyable) to read. My day job is I'm a screenwriter and I have to tell you that, some things you describe at moments your posts have been as good and often way better than scenes from some of my favorite movies (all of which were penned by some fine writers - a fraternity you definitely belong to as well!). So apart from everything else, you get major storytelling props in my book! (the fact that you're videoing a movie of some of these moments is even better )

Please keep it up - your posts are addictively good! And may you and everyone you're sharing the roads (and the Cannonball) with - ride safe. You (singular and plural) seriously rock.
@harbinger avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2023 Arancia Impulsivo Vespa GTS300 HPE , 2022 BMW R1250GSA 40th Anniversary, 2019 Ural Gear Up

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@harbinger avatar
2023 Arancia Impulsivo Vespa GTS300 HPE , 2022 BMW R1250GSA 40th Anniversary, 2019 Ural Gear Up
UTC quote
Ouch Bill, that looks like quite the doozy. Hope you heal up fast and you did the right thing. Methinks the roads this year were perhaps worse than prior? This year seems more like a last man/woman standing kind of affair.

Good luck to all the riders left and hope you stay upright on 2 wheels! Are the really nasty roads out of the way now?
UTC

Addicted

Addicted
UTC quote
Updates are great. This is serious riding, no one should doubt that. What an adventure. Goid luck to all. Peace!
@wbdvt avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
'16 Sprint S 150, 2 x '06 GTS 250, '12 GTS 300, '74 Vespa 150 Super

Molto Verboso
@wbdvt avatar
'16 Sprint S 150, 2 x '06 GTS 250, '12 GTS 300, '74 Vespa 150 Super
UTC quote
feb - tough break, hope you get it all sorted out. Can't really "plan" for a repair like that.
OP
@cdwise avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GTS 300, Buddy 125

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@cdwise avatar
GTS 300, Buddy 125
UTC quote
BTW number 33, the BV with the chunk out is stealth camping for his nightly accommodations. In Bluff that was on rocks next to bushes to screen him from passerbys. It was his intention to sleep in the cemetery until a local told him that was a bad idea because he would be "bothered" there. In Trinidad he had friends so managed an actual night in a bed. According to his conversation with Feb31st in the live video this morning he didn't get in until 11 last night and ran over a rabbit and rattlesnake. He also came within a dozen get off a deer and coyote or else he was BSing Dave
OP
@cdwise avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GTS 300, Buddy 125

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@cdwise avatar
GTS 300, Buddy 125
UTC quote
More brazenly stolen from various rider's facebook accounts
Ferry crossing Day 3 - that's the 5 o'clock ferry.
Ferry crossing Day 3 - that's the 5 o'clock ferry.
Febail on the Moki Dugway
Febail on the Moki Dugway
OP
@cdwise avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GTS 300, Buddy 125

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@cdwise avatar
GTS 300, Buddy 125
UTC quote
LM15 and LouderNorth are both out now. That makes at least 7

Looks like LM15 made it back on the road today. So we are 6 out.
@feb31st avatar
UTC

Addicted
GTS 250, Sprint 150 & HPE Tech

Addicted
@feb31st avatar
GTS 250, Sprint 150 & HPE Tech
UTC quote
cdwise wrote:
LM15 and LouderNorth are both out now. That makes at least 7

Looks like LM15 made it back on the road today. So we are 6 out.
LM is out. His tracker may have been given to somebody else
@bill_dog avatar
UTC

eeeee bip

eeeee bip
@bill_dog avatar
UTC quote
Monster Tripe
It's been a very exciting rally so far hasn't it ?

Dammit I wish I was there.

How you doing Pam ?

Bill x
@bill_dog avatar
UTC

eeeee bip

eeeee bip
@bill_dog avatar
UTC quote
Wake
How are we all doing today ?

Bill x
@gopam avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2016 BMW R1200RT & 2007 GT200 & 2020 Vespa GTS SuperSport 300 HPE,2024 Honda ADV 160

Molto Verboso
@gopam avatar
2016 BMW R1200RT & 2007 GT200 & 2020 Vespa GTS SuperSport 300 HPE,2024 Honda ADV 160
UTC quote
cdwise wrote:
BTW number 33, the BV with the chunk out is stealth camping for his nightly accommodations. In Bluff that was on rocks next to bushes to screen him from passerbys. It was his intention to sleep in the cemetery until a local told him that was a bad idea because he would be "bothered" there. In Trinidad he had friends so managed an actual night in a bed. According to his conversation with Feb31st in the live video this morning he didn't get in until 11 last night and ran over a rabbit and rattlesnake. He also came within a dozen get off a deer and coyote or else he was BSing Dave
That's Charlie 12 toes who along with scooterista I'm calling both "critter hitters".
Charlie has hit so many animals including a snake. He welded these crazy flood lights to his windscreen and had to adjust cuz it gave too big a wobble - day 0. He's always got a smile.
And the modded ruckus is Galen from Kansas City. He got electrical gremlins that just wouldn't stop reaking havoc so his bike died and he got a uhaul to go home. His riding buddy Brian from Iowa is still riding his smax. We had good BBQ last night, Brian, DaBinChe, scooterista and me. I had fried catfish whiskers and there were 3 nuggets on my plate which I thought were balls. Waitress named Keena, said they were balls. They were small so I figured goat balls. Turns out she was playing around. they were hush puppies but after the ball talk no one would eat them.
OP
@cdwise avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GTS 300, Buddy 125

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@cdwise avatar
GTS 300, Buddy 125
UTC quote
gopam wrote:
[ had fried catfish whiskers and there were 3 nuggets on my plate which I thought were balls. Waitress named Keena, said they were balls. They were small so I figured goat balls. Turns out she was playing around. they were hush puppies but after the ball talk no one would eat them.
Umm, I love hush puppies. Good to see you in early enough and with energy to post. Only 3 more days. Hang in there you are doing good.
@gopam avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso

Molto Verboso
@gopam avatar
UTC quote
Thanks Miguel atf.
Bear with me..none of us can remember words when speaking.

Can't remember what I posted. Day 1-3 rode tight helmet. Day 4 relief from helmet cheek pad surgery shave down. Then day 4 rash fave chin neck. Then day 5 my brilliant 2nd helmet mod I came up with with miles of riding to think of solution. Bagel helped me line up tape. Gorilla taped my neck gaitor to front of helmet so it doesn't rub my neck on rash but hides it from sun. Then.......TEXAS. Plus I had to get camel pak off my SORE back. So I strapped it to my top case on seat. But to strap it , it hugs the top case and drink spout on throttle side. So I could only drink at stops and we try not to stop. Plus without water weight on my back I didn't realize it was out of water. And had water proof leather boots. So...Texas heat so dehydrated dangerously. Pulled over ripped my boots off now in pet carrier. Kicking myself didn't pack air flow boots. So now riding in converse hi top chucks. Not attgat safe, but safer riding because when my head and feet are getting cooked I can't think. And when I ran out of water and dehydrated myself...if I haven't switched to chucks I'm convinced I would of passed out.
Day 5 scooterista & I got in late. Bribed hotel 20$ to do 1 laundry load. Nice. I gave him my perfume dye free detergent. Saw him with Downey softener and I yell Nooooooo!
Well, scooterista clothes smell nice but so do mine so that means detergent will rash me so can't wear. I quarantined those clothes. Only have 2 shirts. Now. Wore same one today. Have 1 clean for sometime. And bought a new one today

Day 5.....Texas nearly killed me.
@gopam avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso

Molto Verboso
@gopam avatar
UTC quote
Gorilla tape Neck gaitor helmet mod #2
Gorilla tape Neck gaitor helmet mod #2

Sent from my iPhone

@gopam avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso

Molto Verboso
@gopam avatar
UTC quote
New shirt - gopam looks crazy....is crazy
New shirt - gopam looks crazy....is crazy ---sleep deprivation, heat crazy...cannonball crazy......still laughing

Sent from my iPhone

@jet_peddler avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@jet_peddler avatar
UTC quote
WLeuthold wrote:
Yes, I am reluctantly out.

The small abrasion turned into a swollen, bruised, painful mess.

I showed it to the boys at a stop to fix overheating issues on Big Red and went back into the truck.

Unknowingly, they had a group meeting and decided to drop me off at the ER in Durango, where I stayed until after 8:00.

The hospital staff was great and the doctor very sharp and helpful.

The leg still very painful. I couldn't get to sleep last night until 3:00 as sleep couldn't overcome pain until I found comfort sleeping in a chair.

But today looks better.

Flying home tomorrow.

I miss everyone already.
Bill - where'd the pic of your leg go??
@gopam avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso

Molto Verboso
@gopam avatar
UTC quote
New shirt - gopam looks crazy....is crazy
New shirt - gopam looks crazy....is crazy ---sleep deprivation, heat crazy...cannonball crazy......still laughing

Sent from my iPhone

@gopam avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso

Molto Verboso
@gopam avatar
UTC quote
Day 6 moved camel pak on floor board shoved into gas can and using hook. Now gopam could drink. Hard with gaitor helmet mod which I kept helmet on all day!! Face mush but gopam face rash improved !!! Huzzah.
And gopam bought herself ....SUPER STRAW in Texas so I could drink on my knees inside AC gas station with keeping helmet on. Cuz gaitor mod takes a long time to get helmet on so o never took it off

I was spent day 5 night and day 6 morning. I think a few peeps were concerned cuz lostboater support truck hero that I love wanted text updates from me. I was good yesterday. Especially since scooterista saw me looking like the walking dead festering and brought me a large coffee. That brought me back to life. Every day up at 6am. With time changes that equate to 4am. So after Texas torture day 6 walking dead.
@gopam avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso

Molto Verboso
@gopam avatar
UTC quote
Super straw
Super straw in effect. Hero Lostboater and bro and scooterista on her P200 Sloppy Joe. As long as gopam smells 2 stroke and eats sloppy joe dirt , gopam knows she's still alive. I follow scooterista because she's my hero. My garmin died and I'm good for nothing for navigation. But I have great ideas/inventions...I find missing credit cards in wallets ...and offer laughs and entertainment. And I can stow all the shit that flies off of sloppy joe. Those are gopam's offerings.
CANNONBALLL !!!!!!!

@kimbered avatar
UTC

Hooked
2013 Vespa GTS 300, 2007 Vespa LX150 (sold)

Hooked
@kimbered avatar
2013 Vespa GTS 300, 2007 Vespa LX150 (sold)
UTC quote
I have thoroughly enjoyed following the Cannonball here on Modern Vespa, the official Cannonball site, and on several of the Facebook sites. Thanks to all for keeping us updated.
⚠️ Last edited by kimbered on UTC; edited 2 times
@wleuthold avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@wleuthold avatar
UTC quote
Jet Peddler wrote:
Bill - where'd the pic of your leg go??
It didn't make a nice start to the page, so I took it down.

Also, I am out and I thought it best to have those still riding have the podium.

Bill
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0577s ][ Queries: 4 (0.0374s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]