UTC

Hooked
Vespa 300ie Super, Honda PCX150

Hooked
@maestro avatar
Vespa 300ie Super, Honda PCX150
UTC quote
Dear Forum Members,

After five years and 31,663 miles I have traded in my 2013 Vespa GTS300ie Super for a Suzuki Burgman 650. Because I compulsively tracked every expense with this bike, I thought you might appreciate knowing what it cost me to run that scooter from April to November each year, and why it is I decided to part with it -- and I also wanted to take this one last opportunity to thank the forum members for five years of enjoyment, education and support around all things Vespa.

The first issue of concern with this bike is that it has, for the past two years, destroyed drive belts, and the appalling lack of dealerships here in the northeast (where I ride) has made repair, especially emergency repair, extremely difficult -- to the point that I have become afraid to trust the bike on long trips. Last summer, on a trip around Prince Edward Island, the bike somehow managed to snag a stone into the rear brake. By the time I recognized the problem and had it fixed (at a friendly Yamaha dealer, as there are no Vespa dealers on PEI), it had worn the drive belt to the point that, as I exited the Confederation Bridge from PEI to New Brunswick at 65MPH, the drive belt shredded. Fortunate not to have been killed, I spent the afternoon beside the Transcanada Highway until a wrecker towed the bike to Moncton, where I waited a week for a new belt. Again, no Vespa dealers in New Brunswick, but I found a very friendly BMW mechanic who took care of the bike.

This new belt worked for the rest of last season, and then failed this past June 2018, again leaving me beside the road. The one Vespa dealer in Maine who regularly services the bike thought that, when the old belt broke, the BMW mechanic did not disassemble the clutches, leaving little bits of belt in there to gum up the new one and hasten its demise. I don't know -- but I just didn't feel confident anymore that the bike would get me home, and the fact that there are so few dealers in northern New England and maritime Canada left me seeking a better-supported brand of scooter.

And then, as I began riding to my new job on high-speed highways last fall, I became very uneasy with the extreme jitteriness of the Vespa at any speed above 60MPH. Maybe it's my particular bike, I don't know, but my guess is that the combination of windscreen, topbox, and 12-inch tires becomes unstable at high speeds, especially on windy days. But -- and this is the other factor that led me to trade it in -- I was becoming increasingly uneasy about riding the Vespa to work anymore, it just felt like an accident waiting to happen.

So, I looked for a bigger scooter with a better dealer network and settled on the Suzuki Burgman 650. I'm really happy with it, as it solves the jitters problem and it also has a number of really excellent features which the Vespa does not, like an underseat light, parking brake, ABS brakes (I know this feature appears on the new Vespas, but my 2013 didn't have them), trip meters, thermometer, etc., etc. And that means that this is my last post here, and I'm off to the BurgmanUSA forum.

Before I go, though, I was compulsive enough to record every expenditure I ever made on this Vespa, beginning with the purchase price and including every tire, every service, and every tank of gas. Over five years and 31,663 miles, I spent per mile:

$0.15788744 on repair and maintenance
$0.0488586 on gasoline (averaged 69MPG overall)
$0.23 for the original purchase cost. Of course, this would be lower per mile, the longer I owned the bike.

Add this up and I have spent about 43 cents per mile on this bike. Does that seem like a lot?

Maintenance costs on the Vespa 300 have averaged almost exactly $1000/year for the last five years, including seven new tires and two new drive belts, along with the routine service required. This was my first bike, and so my only experience in this regard, but that seems like a lot of money to me, just to keep the thing running safely.

Now it could be argued that those maintenance costs are artificially higher due to the unusual sequence of events that began with a rock stuck in the rear brake and led to two breakdowns and two new drive belts. But why would a rock stick in the rear brake in the first place? Is this a design flaw? The new Vespas now have anti-lock brakes, which suggests that the brakes have been re-designed since mine were built in 2013, so maybe that issue is resolved.

Anyway, I hope this information is helpful to you. I conclude this post by saying thanks to all the members for five years of assistance, knowledge, information and entertainment; it was great knowing there was a place to go if I ever needed help with the bike, or just to find something entertaining to think about and discuss. You folks have made a wonderful forum and I am grateful to have been a small part of it for the past five years.

If you are considering a trip to Maine, please look into my trip blog, [url]www.scootersmaine.wordpress.com[/url] , where you can find a number of (I think) interesting destinations for great rides in the Pine Tree State. And if you do come this way, I hope you will get in touch. Best wishes to all and thanks again!
@jet_peddler avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
'07 LX150 (Sold), '17 GTS300, '16 BV350, '15 EN650, '09 FXDF (sold). '15 FLSTN

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@jet_peddler avatar
UTC quote
Classy post maestro. Best of luck with your new scooter - new experiences lay ahead. Come back and say hi once in awhile.
UTC

Hooked

Hooked
UTC quote
What was the mileage at each belt change?

In the two wheeled world it seems the cheapest cost to own and operate often winds up being Asian (or a Harley Sportster). Personally I have not found scooters to be cheaper than motorcycles, but in fairness I've never had an Asian scooter. So far most of my scooter experience has been Piaggio, and while I love the scooters I have (BV350 and MP3 400), I've been less than impressed with the build quality of some of the components, as well as some of the assembly quality issues. But that's the Italians, and their products have a unique look and feel that isn't found anywhere else.

I've ridden Burgmans. You bought a fine scooter. It will be much like the Japanese motorcycles I've owned, such as the FZ-1, FJR1300, R6, GL1800, etc. All were great performers and perfectly reliable, yet 90% less engaging and endearing than the 2002 Moto-Guzzi LeMans I owned that was plagued with problems. Of all of the bikes I mentioned (and many others), I miss the MG the most. I don't think about the others nearly as much.

Hope the Burger is good to you!
@miguel avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2009 GTV250 (Gone), 2003 Inder trailer (also gone), 2001 BMW R1100RT

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@miguel avatar
2009 GTV250 (Gone), 2003 Inder trailer (also gone), 2001 BMW R1100RT
UTC quote
Thanks for your detailed post about your observations and costs.

Did you do your own service? I spend less than $100 a year doing my own service. At some point, I'll bring the bike in to adjust the valves, I just don't have the facilities to do that myself. Also, I haven't my own tires. Too much trouble. Everything else is pretty easy (oil and filter change, transmission service, transmission oil, brake fluid changes, coolant changes).

On the instability, did you use the heavy bar-end weights (they came with my Vespa OEM top case). You need to have the heavy bar-end weights when you have a top case to reduce the wobble.

Once again, thanks for your detailed post.

WRT to being too expensive, the US gov't allows $0.57/mile expenses on a car when used for business so $0.43/miles seems expensive to me. But the scooter is a LOT more fun.

Enjoy the burgy

Cheers
Miguel
@socalguy avatar
UTC

bodgemaster
63 GL, 76 Super (x2), 74 Primavera (x2), 79 P200, 06 Fly 150

bodgemaster
@socalguy avatar
UTC quote
I'm having a hard time visualizing how a rock could get stuck in the brakes, let alone end up shredding the drive belt.

Anyone?
@bean_counter avatar
UTC

Hooked
2016 BV350 White

Hooked
@bean_counter avatar
2016 BV350 White
UTC quote
Yeah, the 12 inch tires were an issue for me also which is why I bought a BV350 instead of a GTS. My BV350 is very stable until I get up to about 85 or 90 mph, then it isn't quite as stable, but I shouldn't be riding that fast anyway.
I live in southern California with lots of dealers, so that wouldn't ever be an issue for me. I even know of three scooter repair shops I could use instead of a dealer. I get how a lack of dealer support could be an issue in the North East. Good luck with your new motorcycle.
@berto avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2006 LX150 (carbed) | 2007 GT200

Molto Verboso
@berto avatar
2006 LX150 (carbed) | 2007 GT200
UTC quote
Nice post! Thanks for sharing.
@breaknwind avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
Red Devil SH150i (10,000)

Ossessionato
@breaknwind avatar
UTC quote
I agree that scooters are maintenance queens. They also cost more to maintain than motorcycles. Having bad luck can happen with a scoot, motorcycle or car/truck.
The cost factor for me is. Purchase price new: scoot = $5,000-$7,000 car/truck = $15,000-$30,000. Insurance: scoot = $150-$300 per year car/truck = $1200-$2500 per year. My 20 year old van w/only liability = $780 per year. 3 scoots w/one scoot full coverage = $670 per year. My coverage level is the same on all vehicles.
Not being cooped up in a rolling air bag = priceless

Good luck on your new purchase.
@raputtak avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2016 GTS 300 Super - red, of course.

Ossessionato
@raputtak avatar
2016 GTS 300 Super - red, of course.
UTC quote
My 2013 GTS300 cost this:

0.210 Payment cost per mile
0.085 Maintenance cost per mile
0.312 Misc cost per mile
0.091 Repairs per mile
0.058 Gas cost per mile
0.755 Total cost per mile
13,083 total miles

The 2009 GTS250:

0.378 Payment cost per mile
0.196 Maintenance cost per mile
0.120 Misc cost per mile
0.059 Gas cost per mile
0.752 Total cost per mile
11266 Total miles

So far the 2016 GTS300:

0.492 Payment cost per mile
0.135 Maintenance cost per mile
0.396 Misc cost per mile
0.000 Repairs per mile
0.046 Gas cost per mile
1.069 Total cost per mile
13808 Total miles

And my 2004 Dodge Dakota truck

$0.112 Payment cost per mile
$0.036 Maintenance cost per mile
$0.022 Misc cost per mile
$0.017 Repairs per mile
$0.137 Gas cost per mile
$0.324 Total cost per mile
156,254 Total miles

You are not the only compulsive one!
@wleuthold avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2006 Vespa GT (Rocket): 2005 Vespa GT (Razzo): 2007 Vespa GT (Vanessa): 2009 Yamaha Zuma 125: 2018 Yamaha Xmax (Big Ugly), 2023 Vespa GTS300 (Ghost)

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@wleuthold avatar
2006 Vespa GT (Rocket): 2005 Vespa GT (Razzo): 2007 Vespa GT (Vanessa): 2009 Yamaha Zuma 125: 2018 Yamaha Xmax (Big Ugly), 2023 Vespa GTS300 (Ghost)
UTC quote
You must have enjoyed owning the scooter up until it became a maintenance problem. Then you turned on it as it turned on you.

Costs are all relative. If you don't like the machine, then spending money on it is a pain. If you like it, it is simply the cost of ownership.

I enjoy all of my scooters and don't mind the maintenance cost at all. It helps that I do most of the work myself, keeping those costs down.

As for the 12" wheel issue that so many complain about, it has never been an issue with me at any speed on any road. I guess that once it gets into your head that those little wheels are a problem, it is hard to get over it.

I hope you enjoy the Burgman. I have many friends who own, ride and love them.

Bill
UTC

Banned
2009 GTS 250, 2013 Buddy 125, 2014 Triumph Bonneville

Banned
UTC quote
I generally don't like to see the vehicle's purchase price included in the cost of ownership per mile. One could purchase a $600 scooter, a $3000 scooter or a $10,000 scooter, or a $30,000 Harley or a $45,000 SUV. Those numbers kinda skewers from the get go any figuring of what it costs to maintain a particular vehicle.

And a rock can get wedged into any vehicle's brakes. I learned that back in 1977 when I drove a ( brand new) Chevy pickup and lived on a gravel road.

I understand your loss of confidence in the Vespa, whether it was 100% rational or not, ( I'm not saying it wasn't) it was 100% real to you. Once we're mentally 'done with' a vehicle, all the negatives weigh on our minds and we need to move on.

Everyone I've met or known that has a Burgman 650 absolutely loves it and all of them seem to ride them daily. Enjoy yours, and ride in good health and safety.
@fledermaus avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 LX150 2015 GTS (on the bench) 2017 BV 350

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@fledermaus avatar
UTC quote
Nice of you to check in. Bad experiences can, rationally or not, sour you on a vehicle...I used to be a huge SAAB fan until things started going wrong. Never thought I'd change (never mind they don't exist anymore....).

Good luck with the Burgie!
@vintage_red_matthew avatar
UTC

MV Santa
GTS250, 1975 VBC, 1980 P200E cutdown

MV Santa
@vintage_red_matthew avatar
GTS250, 1975 VBC, 1980 P200E cutdown
UTC quote
You should not consider purchase price, per se but rather depreciation. The purchase price minus what it is worth at the end of the period, which is a legitimate expense.
@sacto_monkeyboy avatar
UTC

Addicted
GTS 300 Super

Addicted
@sacto_monkeyboy avatar
GTS 300 Super
UTC quote
Sad to hear about you leaving the Vespa behind but can completely understand the lack of dealership/repair shop near you and your riding needs changing/require more than the scooter can safely give you. Also, that "in the back of the mind fear" thing about it breaking down on you shouldn't be understated. It's already dangerous enough on two wheels out there. If you don't feel safe on your ride, I think you did the best thing by changing rides.

Obviously we'd still love your input on here. Drop in and contribute every now and again please.

Keep the rubber on the road!
@judy avatar
UTC

World Traveler
2007 LX150 Daring Plum Leonardo Da Vespa

World Traveler
@judy avatar
2007 LX150 Daring Plum Leonardo Da Vespa
UTC quote
Great synopsis. The cost doesn't bother me. I love riding the scooter and you can't put a price on having fun. I live on a island so the scooter is just the thing i need here.Don't be a stranger on here. Enjoy that Burgie.
@harbinger avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2023 Arancia Impulsivo Vespa GTS300 HPE , 2022 BMW R1250GSA 40th Anniversary, 2019 Ural Gear Up

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@harbinger avatar
2023 Arancia Impulsivo Vespa GTS300 HPE , 2022 BMW R1250GSA 40th Anniversary, 2019 Ural Gear Up
UTC quote
Good breakdown and your reasons are valid. Sorry you had so many issues with the Vespa, they usually are very reliable scoots though can have their quirks.

Like you I have a bigger scoot (C650GT) and love it but I couldn't imagine not having the Vespa. Ironically it's the Vespa that I've put about 3k of upgrades in to and it's my baby. I'll put a Malossi kit in next year when the warranty is up and we'll see if I stop there.

Riding is my escape and TBH I don't really look at the cost. There are certainly more expensive hobbies out there and having a Vespa and a BMW is not exactly the cheap way to go. I am fortunate enough to have a great Vespa dealer a 10 minute ride away as well as a large BMW dealership about 10 minutes in the other direction.

Enjoy the Burgman, I've heard good things about them. I looked at it and the C650GT as options. It was a few of the features of the BMW that won me over.
@troutbum avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2012 Kymco Like 200i (Sold), 2018 FLSL

Ossessionato
@troutbum avatar
2012 Kymco Like 200i (Sold), 2018 FLSL
UTC quote
Bummer the Vespa left you doubting it's reliability. Sorry to hear you are leaving us. You don't need to. The welcome mat is always out. I hope the Burgman works out for you. Ride safe.
@socalguy avatar
UTC

bodgemaster

bodgemaster
@socalguy avatar
UTC quote
Vintage1 wrote:
And a rock can get wedged into any vehicle's brakes. I learned that back in 1977 when I drove a ( brand new) Chevy pickup and lived on a gravel road.
Just because you lived on a gravel road 40 years ago and got a rock stuck in the brakes of your 1977 Chevy truck doesn't explain anything.

Where and how exactly does a rock get stuck in the brakes of a GTS300 in a way that could possibly cause the drive belt to shred? And then the belt shreds again less than a year later? None of this makes much sense. I'm thinking whoever worked on the OP's scooter didn't know what they were doing and gave the OP a sketchy explanation. Probably a good thing he moved to a Bergman.
@jet_peddler avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@jet_peddler avatar
UTC quote
vintage red matthew wrote:
You should not consider purchase price, per se but rather depreciation. The purchase price minus what it is worth at the end of the period, which is a legitimate expense.
+1
UTC

Ossessionato
2018 Vespa GTS 300 ABS- Bianco

Ossessionato
UTC quote
The OP's scoot mechanic is living high on their part of that $1,000 x 5=$5,000 in maintenance on a scooter.
No wonder my teacher retirement check has expendable dough left over for travel and farkles and toys?
Does the flat rate go down with your new Yamaha dealer?

They all use tires and oil and gas and a few other things!

I'm a mechanic who does his own work but if I didn't I sure don't spend anywhere near that figure to maintain each of any of my BMW X3, Ford-f-150, farm tractor, or Vespa. In fact I don't spend $5k for all combined! even if I totaled them all and farmed it out.
In truth flat rates are nearly the same country wide adjusted for COL? and fairly close among brands. Maintenance schedules vary some but not I deal killer for me and my Vespa.
@jet_peddler avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@jet_peddler avatar
UTC quote
3 to 1 maestro pokes his head in now and then to say hi.

Who's in?
UTC

Banned

Banned
UTC quote
SoCalGuy wrote:
Vintage1 wrote:
Just because you lived on a gravel road 40 years ago and got a rock stuck in the brakes of your 1977 Chevy truck doesn't explain anything.
Maybe you should go back and reread the two-part question you fucking asked before you get wise with me.

I never said it could cause or not cause the drive belt failure, only commenting that it is more common that you might think about a rock getting stuck in the brakes. Happens quite often. Most times you hear it for a while, then it works its way out.
@fledermaus avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@fledermaus avatar
UTC quote
Vintage1 wrote:
SoCalGuy wrote:
Vintage1 wrote:
Maybe you should go back and reread the two-part question you fucking asked before you get wise with me.

I never said it could cause or not cause the drive belt failure, only commenting that it is more common that you might think about a rock getting stuck in the brakes. Happens quite often. Most times you hear it for a while, then it works its way out.
Now, now, boys..... Nerd emoticon
@scooterraton avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2 - Many

Ossessionato
@scooterraton avatar
2 - Many
UTC quote
The last thing I want to do is calculate what it cost's me per mile for my scooters. I have at least $6,000 into a rat vintage cannonball bike that I could easily sell for $3,500!

Am I going to get rid of the car and the truck...no. So calculating costs is really figuring out how much I spend for having fun.

Wheel size? I mainly sport 10-inches. I'll cruise 60-70 mph all day. What you loose in "stability" is more than made up for in handling in my opinion.

Sounds like you and Vespa just weren't meant to get along. That's too bad...but this is life.

I had an 07 Burgman 650 Ex. I loved that bike! However I did have major mechanical problems that are "rare". Whatever, it left a bad taste in my mouth so I bought a BMW to replace it.

The problems I had have been addressed in later models. Enjoy the new ride! BurgmanUSA is a great forum, you'll find all the help and info you need.

Throw all those numbers out and go ride!
UTC

Ossessionato

Ossessionato
UTC quote
How's about calculating the cost of my two walleye's we brought back from Canada trip last month? or lots of other things for that matter... Laughing emoticon
I have heard that "you cannot take it with you".
@cdwise avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GTS 300, Buddy 125

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@cdwise avatar
GTS 300, Buddy 125
UTC quote
The $1,000 a year maintenance seems high to me. I don't do my own and only once on the BV 500 did I come even close to that much on a single scoot. That I believe was caused more by the dealer's mechanic's ineptitude than the original issue.

In any event your scoot became a problem and you lost confidence. That's reason enough to replace it. As for the Burgman 650 I hope you continue to love it. Neither my husband nor I liked the Burgman 400 we owned. It was too big and not as nimble as we want a scoot to be. Good on the interstate but 400 miles in a day gave me a backache which I don't get with the Vespa, Scarabeo 500 or BV 350. I also have never felt any of the Vespa GTS scooters I've owned or rented to be unstable at 70mph but that's an individual reaction.

Folks with the Burgmans do seem to like them and it appears to meet your criteria.

Feel free to stick around, we won't kick you out just because you went to a maxi-scooter.
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
UTC quote
SoCalGuy wrote:
Vintage1 wrote:

Where and how exactly does a rock get stuck in the brakes of a GTS300 in a way that could possibly cause the drive belt to shred? And then the belt shreds again less than a year later? None of this makes much sense. I'm thinking whoever worked on the OP's scooter didn't know what they were doing and gave the OP a sketchy explanation. Probably a good thing he moved to a Bergman.
Agreed. And I hope the same guy does not work on the new bike. I can see why you traded up. The burg is a good cruising machine, has quite a following and is supposedly quite reliable. Not for me, however. I traded bikes with a fellow rider last spring, rode his Burgman and was very happy to get back on my SV650. At 560+ lbs, it handled like a boat. A nice cruising boat, but still a boat. The SV beat it in every category for me and weighed almost 150 lbs less. I hope you enjoy yours and it gets you where you want to go.
@breaknwind avatar
UTC

Ossessionato

Ossessionato
@breaknwind avatar
UTC quote
SoCalGuy wrote:
Vintage1 wrote:

There's a gap between the metal part of the break shoe and the rotor that depends on how worn the pad is. It would be easier to explain with a picture than the printed word.
@socalguy avatar
UTC

bodgemaster

bodgemaster
@socalguy avatar
UTC quote
Vintage1 wrote:
SoCalGuy wrote:
Vintage1 wrote:

Ease up buddy. You made a BS comment about something you now admit you knew nothing about, and now you're feeling defensive. Unless your Chevy had two wheels and a drive belt, your little anecdote about a piece of gravel getting in the brakes has pretty much nothing to do with either the OP's problem or my post.

In case you forgot, we're on a scooter forum. It's bad enough that the OP got hosed by some hack mechanic who told him the drive belt was shredded by a rock in his brakes. You don't have to spread silly fears about rocks in brakes being some kind common occurrence. You would've been better off just saying you have no idea what happened.

And I suggest you watch your language on the forum. If you want to talk trash, feel free to PM me.
UTC

UTC
This post was not quite
What we were hoping to see
Try again, perhaps?
@fledermaus avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@fledermaus avatar
UTC quote
Popcorn emoticon
@jet_peddler avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@jet_peddler avatar
UTC quote
fledermaus wrote:
Popcorn emoticon
Salted I presume?
UTC

2012 Vespa GTS

2012 Vespa GTS
UTC quote
Maestro,

I loved your blog about two-wheeling in the Maritime provinces. I had been planning to take a trip there before the bridge to P.E.I. was built but never got there.

If the high-speed road you are referring to is Route 295 then I fully understand your apprehension. The road has changed a lot since Jackson Browne referenced it in a song. 295 gets me more nerved-up than my Boston commute ever did.

Thanks
UTC

Banned

Banned
UTC quote
Jet Peddler wrote:
fledermaus wrote:
Popcorn emoticon
Salted I presume?
Extra Butter!
UTC

Hooked

Hooked
UTC quote
Vintage1 wrote:
SoCalGuy wrote:
Vintage1 wrote:
SoCalGuy wrote:
Vintage1 wrote:

Ease up buddy. You made a BS comment about something you now admit you knew nothing about, and now you're feeling defensive. Unless your Chevy had two wheels and a drive belt, your little anecdote about a piece of gravel getting in the brakes has pretty much nothing to do with either the OP's problem or my post.

In case you forgot, we're on a scooter forum. It's bad enough that the OP got hosed by some hack mechanic who told him the drive belt was shredded by a rock in his brakes. You don't have to spread silly fears about rocks in brakes being some kind common occurrence. You would've been better off just saying you have no idea what happened.

And I suggest you watch your language on the forum. If you want to talk trash, feel free to PM me.
LOL. YOU questioned how/if a rock could get stuck on a brake and I gave an example. Then you got all pissy and started the insults. Car, truck, scooter, they're all disc brakes with space between the pads and rotor. And where do I admit I know nothing? Too bad your mother didn't teach you any manners. I'm done with you. Clown emoticon
Not for nothing but I live on a Gravel driveway with tarred and chipped roads where they drop gravel on the roads in the winter and get rocks in the brakes of my vehicles all the time. I haven't ever had this happen on a bike. The part that boggles my mind is how a rock could shred a belt on a scooter without the bike feeling like the brakes are completely locked up, smelling something, etc. just seems very odd.
UTC

Hooked

Hooked
UTC quote
Scooter dork fight! Crying or Very sad emoticon
UTC

Banned

Banned
UTC quote
If it's jammed in between the rotating disc and the pads it should also give off a sound kind of like fingernails dragged across a blackboard, but louder and higher pitched.
@jet_peddler avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@jet_peddler avatar
UTC quote
Vintage1 wrote:
Jet Peddler wrote:
fledermaus wrote:
Popcorn emoticon
Salted I presume?
Extra Butter!
My kind of popcorn.
UTC

UTC
This post was not quite
Try again, perhaps?
UTC

UTC
This post was not quite
Try again, perhaps?
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0304s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0070s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]