OP
UTC

2016 BV 350

2016 BV 350
UTC quote
Hello all,
I removed the front and side panels from my BV350. All that went well,but now I can't align the panels so that I can put screws in.
Is there a method to do this properly? What am I not doing right?
All help and comments will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Jerry
@breaknwind avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
Red Devil SH150i (10,000)

Ossessionato
@breaknwind avatar
Red Devil SH150i (10,000)
UTC quote
Pictures would help. Check my video on YouTube BV350 removing plastic panels. I know its removal and not replacement.
Are you posting about the floorboard or the panel bellow the seat. The front plastic is easier to remove/replace when the floorboard panels are removed first and replaced last.
Don't forget to check the screw clips and squeeze them so they don't fall off during reassembly.
Can't help more without pics or a more detailed description.
OP
UTC

2016 BV 350

2016 BV 350
UTC quote
Align body panels
Breaknwind,thanks for your fast response The taking off the body panels was easily done from my viewing your great and very clear tutorial here and on you Tube.
I'm at the point. Of putting all the pieces back together. I have started to do the "nose " part first as you stated in your reply, nothing else has been put back yet.
I'm unable to line the "nose" piece up to replace the retaining screws and . I have tried by trying to start at the top ,bottom and different sides in hopes of getting an initial screw started.

There are no broken pieces or warped panels as far as I can determine. My assumption was that it would all go back ,as easily, as it came off by doing it in a reverse order.
I will try to get photos tomorrow,but don't know if it will clarify the problem.
Many thanks,
Jerry
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0096s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0029s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]