@t5bitza69 avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
T5s

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@t5bitza69 avatar
T5s
UTC quote
i have a phone that has no slot for external storage..... is there a storage for them as small as this but for the usb on my mobile .... something i can plug in and leave as i use remote charging n dont really use the port on the phone unless i connect it to the computer....
ive found em that are small but not small enough to leave in ... they hang on ya keyring ready to use

or an alternative is a cloud type storage but i wouldnt know where to start with that ... whats good n whats not n all that?

cheerz peeps

jim
tiny
tiny
@paddlenround avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2013 Vespa LX150ie, 1968 Vespa Sprint 150

Ossessionato
@paddlenround avatar
2013 Vespa LX150ie, 1968 Vespa Sprint 150
UTC quote
Bitza,

Cloud storage is good but many services replicate your phone and don't make it all offline. So...you basically don't save any memory using the cloud storage solution. Services like Dropbox don't give you space, just uniform access to files with whatever device you use!

I use pCloud because the service provides completely OFFLINE storage without mirroring it on your device.

https://www.pcloud.com/download-free-online-cloud-file-storage.html

On the USB connection, you would use USB OTG (meaning USB On the Go). You could use the USB drive you posted an image with this adapter and it would allow you to offload data.

https://www.amazon.com/WEme-Adapter-Female-Converter-Samsung/dp/B00ZL7NF3Q/ref=sr_1_17?ie=UTF8&qid=1534443891&sr=8-17&keywords=usb%2Bon%2Bthe%2Bgo&th=1

Hope this helps.
@t5bitza69 avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
T5s

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@t5bitza69 avatar
T5s
UTC quote
think
Found one of these..... seems to be like yours but all in one.....bigger than I was looking for but it seems to be the smallest. It slides to reveal a small usb at the other end ...
cheerz
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
@web-tech avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2008 MP3 500, 2013 BV350, 2020 Vespa Sei Giorni, 2008 Vespa S150

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@web-tech avatar
2008 MP3 500, 2013 BV350, 2020 Vespa Sei Giorni, 2008 Vespa S150
UTC quote
If you have an android, set it up to save everything to the cloud, not your phone.
@t5bitza69 avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
T5s

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@t5bitza69 avatar
T5s
UTC quote
niceness
Thanx.... I'll have a look 😊
@rrider avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
Triumph Bonneville 2022, Triumph Street Scrambler 2018 (sold), Suzuki VanVan200 (sold), 2015 Sprint 125 (sold)

Ossessionato
@rrider avatar
Triumph Bonneville 2022, Triumph Street Scrambler 2018 (sold), Suzuki VanVan200 (sold), 2015 Sprint 125 (sold)
UTC quote
I have an Android phone. For pics and stuff...well, OK, don't really have much other stuff than pics, I use a free quota of the Google Drive.

Just loaded the app and let it copy the gallery....mine copies it only when I'm conncted to a wifi, so no gsm traffic involved ....Sundar only knows what other things google does with my pics, but no national secrets there.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0099s ][ Queries: 4 (0.0032s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]