OP
@doglb avatar
UTC

05 Stella

@doglb avatar
05 Stella
UTC quote
So Im the new guy on the block (forum)
Not my first go around, but Im a very visual person and looking for some inspiration! Here is my scoot for reference...

External inline image provided by member with no explanatory text

I recently acquired this and I took a bunch of accessories off, and trying to make it my own. Stock mirrors were just not working, so they are off!
Im looking for some pics of black Stellas or P200's with leg shield mirrors.

Im also looking to add a Mod fly screen...

Did the usual search, looked through the gallery but anyone willing to help me out and post some pics...I will seriously appreciate it!

By the way...a little more about my story, I grew up Cali style...born in Santa Monica, CA. I have lives in Ft. Wayne since Nov 2000...and Im 1st generation Polish! My entire family lives in Poland!! Super proud of my heritage!
Thanks for listening
@qascooter avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
79 P200E (Ruby), 62 Allstate (B-62)

Ossessionato
@qascooter avatar
79 P200E (Ruby), 62 Allstate (B-62)
UTC quote
Re: Mod Windscreen...
doglb wrote:
Im also looking to add a Mod fly screen...
Hey Dog - Welcome to MV! Here is a pic of an old scoot I had, a Bajaj with a fly screen. These you can buy all over the place, but this is what it looks like installed.
The Bajaj - or Paloma Blanka as my Chilean friend would call her...
The Bajaj - or Paloma Blanka as my Chilean friend would call her...
UTC

parallelogramerist

parallelogramerist
UTC quote
I have a black PX200 with a black flyscreen. I'll have to post up a pic for you.

As for legshield mirrors, the Halcyon legshield mirrors are by far the highest quality and best performing legshield mirrors out there (that I know of). If you can afford them, those are the ones I recommend. They come in round and trapezoid.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0101s ][ Queries: 4 (0.0026s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]