@bionicrocky avatar
UTC

Enthusiast
2020 Vespa GTS HPE 300 Touring, Verde Bosco, Akrapovic, Uprgaded Whistler Wheel, Vespa 36L Top Case, Euro turn indicators. Stock 1962 VBB1.

Enthusiast
@bionicrocky avatar
2020 Vespa GTS HPE 300 Touring, Verde Bosco, Akrapovic, Uprgaded Whistler Wheel, Vespa 36L Top Case, Euro turn indicators. Stock 1962 VBB1.
UTC quote
Motovista wrote:
We got in a bunch of the Euro Low Profile Gel Solo seats. I like it, but right now I've got one of the European market touring seats on my bike, and it is also very comfortable. I've had a couple of Corbin seats over the years, and I'm not a fan, but the people who are, really like them. I think it's something you have to try for yourself. Corbin makes a very good quality seat. I'm a fan of the Russell Day Long saddle for serious travel, but I'm not sure how I would like one on a Vespa.

https://scooterpartsco.com/vespa-parts-catalog/vespa-seats-and-saddles/euro-low-profile-gel-solo-seat-vespa-gts-gtv-super
Is the touring seat you mention the one that comes on the 2019 GTS Touring edition? If not, do you have a link to it.
⚠️ Last edited by bionicrocky on UTC; edited 1 time
@bionicrocky avatar
UTC

Enthusiast

Enthusiast
@bionicrocky avatar
UTC quote
[quote="Motovista"]We got in a bunch of the Euro Low Profile Gel Solo seats. I like it, but right now I've got one of the European market touring seats on my bike, and it is also very comfortable. I've had a couple of Corbin seats over the years, and I'm not a fan, but the people who are, really like them. I think it's something you have to try for yourself. Corbin makes a very good quality seat. I'm a fan of the Russell Day Long saddle for serious travel, but I'm not sure how I would like one on a Vespa.

https://scooterpartsco.com/vespa-parts-catalog/vespa-seats-and-saddles/euro-low-profile-gel-solo-seat-vespa-gts-gtv-super[/quore]

Is the touring seat you mention the one that comes on the 2019 GTS Touring edition? If not, do you have a link to it.
⚠️ Last edited by bionicrocky on UTC; edited 1 time
@dooglas avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GTS 300ABS, Buddy 125, Buddy Kick 125

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@dooglas avatar
GTS 300ABS, Buddy 125, Buddy Kick 125
UTC quote
bionicrocky wrote:
Motovista wrote:
We got in a bunch of the Euro Low Profile Gel Solo seats. I like it, but right now I've got one of the European market touring seats on my bike, and it is also very comfortable.
Is the touring seat you mention the one that comes on the 2019 Touring edition? If not, so you have a link to it.
Motovista wrote:
I've got a GTS touring seat that is very comfortable, but I haven't been able to get them for the ABS bike yet.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0276s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0193s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]