@jet_peddler avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
'07 LX150 (Sold), '17 GTS300, '16 BV350, '15 EN650, '09 FXDF (sold). '15 FLSTN

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@jet_peddler avatar
UTC quote
Anyone have any successful experience here?

I've got a GoPro 6 (attaches to side/front of helmet) and I'm trying to mic things so that I can keep out wind noise. Will necessitate the mic in the helmet. Wondering how folks have best done this. Also, the helmet already has a Sena 10S installed. Any way to bluetooth the GoPro directly to the Sena?

Thanks in advance.
UTC

Hooked

Hooked
UTC quote
I don't have direct answer to your questions but looks like you very eager to create some video footage from your scooter rides. Please watch this clip
it should give you very good starting point what you need and how to do it properly. Jumping on the bike, starting the engine, pressing record button on your camera and start riding is not going to produce very appealing footage. As for the audio recording there are couple options, you can have audio recorder and then sync it with video in post editing or you can install a mic in you helmet and connect directly to your camera assuming there is a plug for external mic. Which option you choose depends on you budget, preference and what type of video you want to produce. One option may be better than another if you like to create vblog type of video vs video which document your rides. There are tons of YT videos which address each aspect of producing good quality and interesting footage, just spend some time watching them and pick what fits your preferences the best.
OP
@jet_peddler avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@jet_peddler avatar
UTC quote
Thanks ryjan!

Odd thing is I'm already subscribed to his channel but hadn't come across that particular video. Will watch it now.
UTC

Hooked

Hooked
UTC quote
One additional YT video which I think is worth to watch shows how to export footage to different media like YouTube, Vimeo, or Facebook:
Not sure which editing software you use but in my opinion Adobe Premier Pro is one of the best product for video post editing. I hope this will help you to generate better quality video once uploaded to the cloud.
OP
@jet_peddler avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@jet_peddler avatar
UTC quote
Thanks again.
@cdwise avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GTS 300, Buddy 125

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@cdwise avatar
GTS 300, Buddy 125
UTC quote
Sena makes a connect to GoPro kit but I'm not sure which models are supported. You may also want to ask GoPam what she used for her cannonball video.
@jjhenry5 avatar
UTC

Hooked
2009 GTV 250

Hooked
@jjhenry5 avatar
2009 GTV 250
UTC quote
I'm trying to figure out the same for my knockoff Akaso V50 Pro. Looks like there isn't an easy way to connect with the Sena. It looks like the choices are either wiring another mic with the mic adapter (where the heck to mount that?), or recording on your phone from the Sena with an app, and syncing the audio to the video in post. Pick your poison.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0112s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0026s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]