I am at the point in life where it is time to thin the herd. So I will sell my much-loved 2010 Vespa GTS 300ie in Dragon Red. It has been meticulously and obsssively maintained, generally well-ahead of the factory schedule.

At the moment it has 9,592 miles. As the pics show it is in outstanding condition. Fuel pump recall completed. Oil changes with 5/40 Valvoline Synthetic were done every 1000 miles with filter changes every 4000 miles. Recent maintenance within the last year includes: coolant flush, belt with 10.5 gram rollers, Malossi clutch spring/bushing, clock battery, hub oil flush and battery. Front/rear tires have excellent tread remaining. I have all keys.

Add-ons include: front rack, side stand, rear guard rails, Vespa rear trunk, Faco twin windshield, and LED 3rd brake lights in the trunk lid.

It has not been crashed. I rate it a 8/9 out of 10 cosmetically.....perfect mechanically. I am the second owner and bought it from a Vespa dealer.

Please understand that test rides are welcome only if sale price in cash is in hand. PM for many more pics and any questions. $4,000. Reduced to $3500.

Call or text anytime 517.902.2990
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text