NSR -- Any NSM'ers in the Santa Rosa, Ca Area?
Post Reply    Forum -> Not-So-Modern
Addicted
'79 P200, '74 VBC Super, '80 100 Sport (sold to new home!)
Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:22 am quote
Morning Peeps.

I have been offered an opportunity to come up to work the Sonoma Harvest and learn to make wine for a few months. Wanted to reach out and see if there is anyone here who knows some good rental options...a room, casita or apartment?

I would be working in Healdsburg from August to end of November. Possibly longer if I discover another passion whilst there.

Thanks in advance, PM or replies welcomed!

Just to keep this somewhat Scoot-ish, today I think I will bust out my BBQ rack and figure out how to re-brace the backrest so I can re-attach it to to the rack. The areas where it screws in are wasted, inside the backrest under the fabric. Then, try to JB weld my mirror stem back together...the P vibrates so much at idle and over 55 that the stem actually broke at the base while riding the other day, its the longer stadium type. Also...has anyone re-attached or welded up the locking tab on a P200 cowl? mine is worn and doesn't hold the latch anymore.

-- Mathias
Hooked
1960 Allstate VNA, 1962 VNB
Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:33 am quote
Mathias,

I cant help you with a place to live but there is a scooter club up in the SR area.
Working Class Scooter Club. You can find them on FB.

I was just up there for the Redwoods to River Ride.
Fun was had.

Addicted
'79 P200, '74 VBC Super, '80 100 Sport (sold to new home!)
Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:28 pm quote
FNG wrote:
Mathias,

I cant help you with a place to live but there is a scooter club up in the SR area.
Working Class Scooter Club. You can find them on FB.

I was just up there for the Redwoods to River Ride.
Fun was had.
Thanks FNG, great pics and info! I will reach out there as well and appreciate the lead. Not sure yet if I will take one of the scoots but that thought came before the housing one .
  DoubleGood Vespa T-Shirts  
Post Reply    Forum -> Not-So-Modern
[ Time: 0.0349s ][ Queries: 26 (0.0170s) ][ Debug on ][ Thing Two ]