Hello all. First I'd like to say that I've been lurking for a few months and wanted to introduce myself. I'm a new scooter rider and have been riding my LXV since May 2007. I love my new ride and have nothing but great things to say about it except for one.

The first month I had my scoot, I was caught taking a MSF course in a downpour for a few hours and did not have the seat raincover with me. The seat got soaking wet and after I got home I let it dry in the garage for several days... I did not heat it nor treat it with anything. Since then the leather is wrinkled and sagging funny on each side. The dealer said it should shrink back to normal but this did not happen. Do any of you know if there are any products out there to tighten the leather a bit? What about to condition it so in case it gets wet again this won't get worse? I also don't want to end up with a tan seat that has discoloration from a product having been applied to it nor have the stuff rub off on my butt when I'm riding!

Also, has anyone had any success on tan leather seats with the Corbin Saddle Cream?
http://www.corbin.com/accessories/conditioner.shtml

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.