@attila avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
In garage: Yamaha Tricity 155 Urban 2019 - MV Agusta 125 RS 1956

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@attila avatar
UTC quote
La Gazzetta dello Sport: La carica delle 500 Loh, le ladies of Harley.
https://www.gazzetta.it/motori/la-mia-moto/04-10-2019/loh-harley-davidson-ladies-centaure-lago-iseo-3403034886702.shtml

A little is due to social networks, which when used well are able to create aggregation; a little (above all) is due to the growing passion of the female public for two wheels. Thus, over the last few years, the clubs, the communities, the groups of motorcyclists have multiplied and events designed exclusively for the centaurs have also been born. Despite the rapid growth, however, even today it is not trivial to aggregate hundreds of "Amazons" on the road: it serves the spirit of the body and that certainly is not lacking in the harleyste. The motto of "one hand on the heart and the other on the accelerator", in fact, 500 of them came last weekend on the shores of Lake Iseo for the first Ladies National Run, the first national appointment reserved for the Loh ( Ladies Of Harley) officially included in the annual event calendar of the Hog (Harley Owners Group), which is the official Harley-Davidson motorcycle club which, with over one million members (17,000 in Italy alone), is the largest in the world and is supported directly by the Milwaukee House.

CHARITY AT THE FEMALE

-

The Ladies National Run was a feminine event not only in participation but also in organization, organized by ten girls who were emanations of as many Chapters (ie the "sections", normally linked to local concessionaires). The entire proceeds of the event were donated to the Umberto Veronesi Foundation, in support of research against female tumors. "It was a great thrill to see how many women have the Harley passion in their hearts," said Simone Mercanti, HD Italy's Customer Experience Lead. "Hundreds of bikes, each customized to reflect the personality of their rider: a show to take away from breath".
@attila avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@attila avatar
UTC quote
Moto.it: Harley Davidson Ladies National Run: ecco com'รจ andata!.
https://www.moto.it/news/harley-davidson-ladies-national-run-ecco-com-e-andata.html
@cdwise avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GTS 300, Buddy 125

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@cdwise avatar
GTS 300, Buddy 125
UTC quote
I've ridden several times with the Houston chapter of Women in the Wind. While most ride Harleys they welcome anytime riding something that can keep up with the group on whatever ride 4th hey are doing. I've ridden everything from my GTS 250 on a charity ride taking Christmas presents to a children's home to my Honda CTX though most frequently I rode the Aprilia Scarabeo.

Ironically they have more prejudice against sports bike riders than scooter riders. Something about sports bike riders complaining on the longer rides about how uncomfortable it is after a couple hundred miles.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0117s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0045s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]