@sdg avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
63 GS160 MK1 / GT60 / Sean Wotherspoon

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@sdg avatar
63 GS160 MK1 / GT60 / Sean Wotherspoon
UTC quote
Got an email today saying they are done. Never really took off in the past 10+ years and had what, 4 owners? We did sell the product for a while some years back and stopped.

Best of luck to the owners in their next business venture. See their email below.

Corazzo Design
Corazzo Design North America: Store Closing
It is with great sadness that we announce the closing and liquidation of Mods & Rockers LLC, the North American distributor of Corazzo riding gear.

This was not an easy decision to come to and something we have been discussing for a long time. Initially when we took the brand on, we had time to dedicate to growing the business and brand but now that Nici and myself are both working full time in other careers, our ability to dedicate the time and attention the brand needs has been greatly diminished.

What's next?

Within the next week we will begin our store closing sale. We will also continue to look for potential candidates to take over Corazzo's North American distribution so all of our current customers can enjoy Corazzo products and support.

In order to make either of these things happen we need your help. If you know of a company that you think Corazzo would be a good fit for or someone who you know needs a great deal on a riding jacket, please send them our way.

Direct all distribution inquiries to sales@corazzo.net and individual customers to https://www.corazzo.net/

Effective immediately, we will no longer be accepting returns or exchanges on anything as our goal is to liquidate every last piece of inventory before the end of the year.
If you need something we no longer have in stock, you will need to order it from Corazzo direct from Australia. Any warranty questions will also need to be directed towards them. They can be found at http://www.corazzo.net.au/

We have loved working with all of our passionate customers and dealers to further our goals of increasing rider comfort and protection with Corazzo's full line of rugged and stylish products.We hope you continue to ride and enjoy them as well.

Peter & Nici

Mods & Rockers, LLC

Thank you everyone for supporting Corazzo over the years.

Keep riding with the shield.

Corazzo Design
Minneapolis, Minnesota

Copyright © 2019 Corazzo. All rights reserved.
Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest Website Email
You received this email because you signed up on our website or made purchase from us.
Unsubscribe
UTC

Hooked
P200e

Hooked
P200e
UTC quote
Well, that sucks
@syd avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
GTS300 Super (Heinz) GTS250 Super (Bulger)

Ossessionato
@syd avatar
UTC quote
Corazzo was a good idea, and had some good products (original shop jacket?). But none of their jackets ever fit me, so, too bad?
UTC

Molto Verboso
'07 GTS250, '07 LX150, '81 P200E, '78 P200E, '64 V90 and 3 Ciaos

Molto Verboso
'07 GTS250, '07 LX150, '81 P200E, '78 P200E, '64 V90 and 3 Ciaos
UTC quote
That is a bummer, than you for the heads-up!

I have a their Speedway jacket for the cooler months and a Ventata for the scorchy ones. Well-made, comfortable gear.

Gonna miss 'em as much as I miss Cee Bailey; bought a bunch of their screens and then they clocked out too.
@znomit avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
LX190 Friday afternoon special, [s]Primavera[/s], S50, too many pushbikes

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@znomit avatar
LX190 Friday afternoon special, [s]Primavera[/s], S50, too many pushbikes
UTC quote
Wait, what? My Corazzo jacket is AUSTRALIAN?
@pigletpilot avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Gina, 1965 Vespa 180SS, Bella,1968 Vespa 150 Super, Mia, 2017 Vespa Primavera 70th Anniversary 150ie, Gabriella, 2017 GTS300 ABS

Molto Verboso
@pigletpilot avatar
Gina, 1965 Vespa 180SS, Bella,1968 Vespa 150 Super, Mia, 2017 Vespa Primavera 70th Anniversary 150ie, Gabriella, 2017 GTS300 ABS
UTC quote
znomit wrote:
Hope you don't have any Dririder gear then znomit; yep AUSTRALIAN too.
UTC

Vespa GTS 250ie

Vespa GTS 250ie
UTC quote
znomit wrote:
Different company I believe. Kind of like we have a Target and the USA has a Target, but they are completely different companies.
@jkj-fz6 avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
BV400, Primavera 150, Yamaha Zuma 125

Ossessionato
@jkj-fz6 avatar
BV400, Primavera 150, Yamaha Zuma 125
UTC quote
jiminytrickit wrote:
znomit wrote:
Different company I believe. Kind of like we have a Target and the USA has a Target, but they are completely different companies.
The US (Minneapolis) distributor for Corazzo Design, an Australian company, is closing, I believe. Corazzo products will still be available elsewhere.

My Corazzo jacket was made in Canada. Nerd emoticon
@masala avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@masala avatar
UTC quote
JKJ-FZ6 wrote:
My Corazzo jacket was made in Canada. Nerd emoticon
Mine too - I have an OG shop jacket, purchased at San Jose Vespa in 2007. It's made in Canada, and is still going strong!
@bazziemoto avatar
UTC

Hooked
1974 Vespa 125 Primavera, 1980 Bajaj Chetak, 1962 Lambretta 175TV3, 2006 Yamaha Vino

Hooked
@bazziemoto avatar
1974 Vespa 125 Primavera, 1980 Bajaj Chetak, 1962 Lambretta 175TV3, 2006 Yamaha Vino
UTC quote
Syd wrote:
Corazzo was a good idea, and had some good products (original shop jacket?). But none of their jackets ever fit me, so, too bad?
Yeah, none of their jackets or gloves ever really fit me right, and for the price, their jackets seemed to lack many of the nicer details.
@fledermaus avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 LX150 2015 GTS (on the bench) 2017 BV 350

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@fledermaus avatar
2007 LX150 2015 GTS (on the bench) 2017 BV 350
UTC quote
My cold weather gloves are great.

Unfortunately they never made any jackets in tall sizes, so it's a bit less of a sting.
@biffnix avatar
UTC

Hooked
2011 GTV-300ie Touring

Hooked
@biffnix avatar
2011 GTV-300ie Touring
UTC quote
I was wondering if something was up, as they haven't been restocking for quite some time.

Glad I grabbed a 6.0 when it was on sale. My wife bought me the winter gloves a couple of years back, and they're rock solid. I grabbed a silver Ventata this past summer, and it's been fantastic. I guess I'll just have to wait and see if they wear out before I do...

Still, a shame to see good products fail in the marketplace...
@syd avatar
UTC

Ossessionato

Ossessionato
@syd avatar
UTC quote
Syd wrote:
I've reconsidered my response. Even though their jackets didn't fit me, it's still disappointing to see another M/C gear company close especially one as small as Corazzo was (seemed to be).
@masala avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@masala avatar
UTC quote
Syd wrote:
Syd wrote:
I've reconsidered my response. Even though their jackets didn't fit me, it's still disappointing to see another M/C gear company close especially one as small as Corazzo was (seemed to be).
Just to reiterate - only the North American *distributor* for Corazzo is closing up shop. The company itself will live on, but we (in the U.S.) will just have a much harder time sourcing their products than previously...
UTC

Enthusiast
2018 Vespa GTS 300 Super

Enthusiast
2018 Vespa GTS 300 Super
UTC quote
Why haven't they posted anything on their website? Looks like business as usual
UTC

Hooked
PX 150 and GTS 300 HPE Super Tech

Hooked
PX 150 and GTS 300 HPE Super Tech
UTC quote
labphoto wrote:
Why haven't they posted anything on their website? Looks like business as usual
The website does now state that all sales are final with no refunds or exchanges. No new lower sale prices, however. Maybe they are hoping that they can move merchandise at full price for a while now that word is out they are closing? That is what I would do if I was not desperate to liquidate remaining inventory.
UTC

Enthusiast
GTS 300 Super Sport ('18)

Enthusiast
GTS 300 Super Sport ('18)
UTC quote
But, their email of earlier this week talks about such markdowns and letting your friends know they can get a great deal on a jacket (paraphrasing). Such things are usually slow to develop, but have been monitoring.

I picked up the 6.0 a few weeks back when they were running a 30% Off sale, and, even though I'm in the "big and tall" camp, the XXL fit me just fine and is a great jacket.

Sorry to see them go.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0094s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0031s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]