OP
UTC

Hooked
Piaggio MP3, Italjet Dragster , Sachs MaddAss, Honda Gyro S (2), Corbin Sparrows (3), JZR, Trihawk, Freeway, Grinnall Scorpions (6),Ca

Hooked
Piaggio MP3, Italjet Dragster , Sachs MaddAss, Honda Gyro S (2), Corbin Sparrows (3), JZR, Trihawk, Freeway, Grinnall Scorpions (6),Ca
UTC quote
thinking of finally driving the Coastal Highway out along Big Sur ? Or the Tail of the Dragon in North Carolina ?

Consider shipping the bike !

check out http://www.uship.com

YOU bid how much you WANT to pay and the system helps YOU chose someone willing to do it for YOUR price bid !

I have use it three times so far this month all perfect transactions !

emillio
UTC

Addicted
MP3 Piaggio 2007

Addicted
MP3 Piaggio 2007
UTC quote
Shipping Mp3
What an idea, I would have never have thought of that. I lived on the west coast back in the 90's and traveled that stretch from San Diego to Carmel many times. I can't imagine going back and cruising Big Sur again on my Mp3. Now that would be a vacation!

Thanks again for shipping web-site,

Dave
@petrol avatar
UTC

Addicted
Super Fast!

Addicted
@petrol avatar
Super Fast!
UTC quote
Me thinks Emillio knows how to enjoy life
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0206s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0030s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]