OP
UTC

GTS 300 Super

GTS 300 Super
UTC quote
So I picked up my Supertech from the dealer this week, one of the first in Australia I'm told which is pretty exciting. Ive fitted a short smoke windshield to the grey supertech, looks pretty neat - will post pictures in the coming days.

I've come up against an issue pairing Bluetooth earbuds with the scooter with the Vespa Mia app - it just crashes when you attempt to add hardware - is anyone else having the same issues?
@usmusket avatar
UTC

Hooked
2020 SuperTech, GTS300, 71Rally 180, 64VBB, 79&80 P200

Hooked
@usmusket avatar
2020 SuperTech, GTS300, 71Rally 180, 64VBB, 79&80 P200
UTC quote
There are so few SuperTech's we're going to have to start an "all things SuperTech thread" to keep it all together. There's definitely a learning curve with the ST that's not there with the other Modern Vespas.

What I've found is that my comm. system and my iphone have to be paired to the bike and not to one another. The bike's system has to be the link between the phone and Sena comm. system. I have to go into my phone's bluetooth list and disconnect my comm system before it will connect to the bike's system, called "BTrouter" on my ST, before the systems will work together as advertised.

I'm still trying to figure out how to shut off the service light because I do most of my own service.
OP
UTC

GTS 300 Super

GTS 300 Super
UTC quote
Ah I'll try that. I have the headset connected to the phone as I assumed that it was some sort of handoff to the bike when you did it through the app.

Have tweeted Vespa for support but nada. There appears to be very little support.

My ASR light is constantly on, as in the switch has no effect, however if you do live tracking in the app, it turns on and off with the switch, the light just doesn't come off. Dealer is in the same boat - has to check with Vespa.

Solved my own problem with previous windscreen question - old hardware / brackets fit fine.
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
⬆️    About 4 months elapsed    ⬇️
UTC

2020 Supertech

2020 Supertech
UTC quote
I am having the sam Russia with pairing my headset to the bike via the Vespa app. It just crashes and will not allow any device management
UTC

2020 Supertech

2020 Supertech
UTC quote
Same issue not Sam Russia
OP
UTC

GTS 300 Super

GTS 300 Super
UTC quote
Hi! The only way that ive found is to use an android phone.

Once you've done that you can disconnect the android phone and play your music from the iPhone.

You just use the android as a connector.

Don't try vespa support they don't even reply.
UTC

2020 Supertech

2020 Supertech
UTC quote
I will give it a try thank you!
UTC

2020 Supertech

2020 Supertech
UTC quote
Pairing with and android phone worked, thanks so much for the help!
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0151s ][ Queries: 4 (0.0083s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]