OP
@stent avatar
UTC

Suzuki Type S, Stella, Velociefero, Vespa Allstate

@stent avatar
Suzuki Type S, Stella, Velociefero, Vespa Allstate
UTC quote
And I dont have a Modern Vespa! But I did try to buy one. Vespa said no to my Aprilia Trade In. I am founder of The Hornets Long Island Scooter Club and we have many modern Vespas and I would love to refer people here instead of the BBS. Laughing emoticon

Hello all. My name is Angelo and I am best known under my former alter ego, Marbles Mahoney.

I know, I know, I was notorious and I was this and I was that... Well thats all behind me now. I had a heart attack Crying or Very sad emoticon a few months ago and I've, well, seen the light, 8) and I cant look back into that negative dark persona anymore.

I also cant deal with not having a place to discuss SCOOTERS. What a concept huh? Given the chance, you'll find me more intetersted in scooters than in the dramas I have often been associated with.

I hope that I am welcome here, in what we all need. A mature informative moderated forum that despises personal attacks and other junior high style Razz emoticon antics.

You have my word, that I will not bring any of the negativity that me or the BBS has stood for to this forum. I have even given up the whole "Marbles" character and call myself online "Stent" after the stent they inserted in my heart to save my life at 43 years of age, 6 months ago.

Scoot On...
@quasi-moto avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
SawStop

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@quasi-moto avatar
SawStop
UTC quote
Welcome, Marbles. Sorry to hear about your heart attack, and glad to hear you're still scooting.

Len Smith
@napacoach avatar
UTC

Banned
M@

Banned
@napacoach avatar
M@
UTC quote
Marbles,
You know how to stir things up & i like that (except when you call it quits & are never comming back to the BBS ...then you do )

Still have your Velocifero ?
@gjco avatar
UTC

Hooked
GT 200-His, LX150-Hers, Road King-Ours

Hooked
@gjco avatar
GT 200-His, LX150-Hers, Road King-Ours
UTC quote
Welcome to the board Stent! You'll find, like I did, that the people here are wonderful - no negative crap. Looking forward to your posts.
@jaws avatar
UTC

Enthusiast
GT 200

Enthusiast
@jaws avatar
GT 200
UTC quote
Stent,
A hearty at 43 thats way too young, i hope you will or have travelled and seen the world theres so much out there to make us grateful for what we have. I'm sorry a hearty was necessary to change your outlook on life, sometimes shit happens for a reason and good does come from it, anyway enough of me crapping on, its about scooters and getting on so cheers and good posting.

Cheers,
John
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0444s ][ Queries: 8 (0.0208s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]