UTC

Lurker
Piaggio mp3 LT500 Sport 2016

Lurker
Piaggio mp3 LT500 Sport 2016
UTC quote
Hi,
New to the forum, I have a Piaggio Mp3 LT 500 2016
I rode my bike to the station in the morning no warning lights when I came to ride home in the evening Ihad 2 warning lights that wouldnt go out, the ASR light and an orange engine light next to this not sure what that means thou, any ideas, also the other day the parking brake stopped working so need to get that fixed as well, We have had a lot of rain lately and the bike stands outside so would moisture have anyt hing to do with the warning lights
Thanks in advance
Paul
UTC

Molto Verboso
2015 MP3 500 ie Business

Molto Verboso
2015 MP3 500 ie Business
UTC quote
First and foremost, clean/check & verify your battery terminals.

Second, have your battery load tested. Your battery might be running on its last legs causing the electronic systems not to get enough juice to be happy.

If your bike still has the factory installed battery, it might be that time depending on how the battery was maintained throughout the years. Some only last a season or 2 while others go the long haul. I've had a Yuasa (on a Honda) that lasted 17 years.
@maksor avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
Gilera Fuoco 500ie

Ossessionato
@maksor avatar
Gilera Fuoco 500ie
UTC quote
whats the weather like salt on the road then it will be the sensor and a frozen handbrake cable perhaps?
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0074s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0015s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]