1) Remove "Typhoon" badging on the side
2) Source non North American signal lights as the ones we get are HUGE and take away from the look
3) Fix the charging system. Battery is ok but not getting above 13 V when reving.
4) Replace stock tires, thinking Pirelli SL26
5) Brake system maintenance, flush fluid, replace front pads and rear shoes
Since my wife will be using it mostly I want it safe first, then I'll get into modding it for performance. Definitely a pipe, upjet and variator tuning. Maybe 70cc kit after that.
His and Hers
Last edited by Baumer18 on Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:57 am; edited 3 times in total