Addicted
GTS 300 SS BB

Addicted
@burt37 avatar
GTS 300 SS BB
UTC quote
Attila wrote:
jess wrote:
Friendly reminder: please don't post entire articles here. Link to them, by all means, excerpt the important bits, that's all fair use. But wholesale inclusion of an entire article will result in legal action that none of us wants.
Copyright problem, I guess ... But if I have to publish part of the translated article from the link, can I continue to do so?
Off course you can... That would be the "excerpt" part of the article...
@jess avatar
UTC

Petty Tyrant
0:7 And counting

Petty Tyrant
@jess avatar
0:7 And counting
UTC quote
Attila wrote:
jess wrote:
Friendly reminder: please don't post entire articles here. Link to them, by all means, excerpt the important bits, that's all fair use. But wholesale inclusion of an entire article will result in legal action that none of us wants.
Copyright problem, I guess ... But if I have to publish part of the translated article from the link, can I continue to do so?
Excerpts are considered fair use. Original translations might be acceptable too, but that's a gray area and IANACL.
@burt37 avatar
UTC

Addicted
GTS 300 SS BB

Addicted
@burt37 avatar
GTS 300 SS BB
UTC quote
In my experience if you post an excerpt and also the full URL address of where you got it from, most site owner don't mind as you could possibly increase their site traffic...

Some blogs do have the disclaimer where it clearly states that you can use their article as long as you also put a link to their site...

Posting the original URL site also tend to give your post a bit more credibility..

IMO...
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0206s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0134s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]