OP
UTC

'79 p200

'79 p200
UTC quote
Acquired last spring and sold it after completing somewhat of a restomod. Decided vintage wasn't for me and looking forward to picking up a 300 GTS....

Before:
External inline image provided by member with no explanatory text

After:

See entire gallery here! https://imgur.com/a/lzo8F8V
UTC

Addicted
2010 gts 300 super. 09 MP3 500 lite

Addicted
2010 gts 300 super. 09 MP3 500 lite
UTC quote
to me the first picture is the coolest. I would rock that look. the bike looks like a bodge all red. I am with you on the "vintage is not for me" I also made that conclusion in the last couple years. for me I would ad "not at this time" I would want to not be limited by "time and money" vintage bikes take WAAY more of those two compared to a modern scooter. I look at them just as much if not more and dream about what I would do if I owned it. thanks for posting your experience. hope you find more of what you are looking for in your next scoot
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0078s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0026s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]