@bazza_bingo avatar
UTC

Enthusiast
BV 350 & Honda Vision 110

Enthusiast
@bazza_bingo avatar
BV 350 & Honda Vision 110
UTC quote
Its only taken me a year to find a bike thats right for me. I suffer with Arthritis so getting on and off bikes can be tricky and the seating position has to be just right. Tried everything from A Duke 390 to a Silverwing and then eventually on a friends recommendation a BV350 ST which I fell in love with on a long test ride a week or so ago.

It just arrived yesterday. Its in stunning condition on a 2014 plate with a Leo Vince exhaust (certainly sounds good) and 8000 miles on the clock. I didnt think the BV or the 400cc scooter range would be quick enough for what I wanted but Ive been blown away by the performance of this bike. Seems to have lots of grunt for what I want which is generally wasting fuel in the Dales where I live for no other reason than the fun of flying about. Its so good we are considering doing a couple of UK tours on it maybe to Wales or Scotland.

Im keeping the little Honda Vision on the photo as we carry it on the back of the camper van. We have done 18000 miles on that in the six years we have had it, mainly in Europe.

Just need some decent weather now. Its pants up here at the moment.

External inline image provided by member with no explanatory text
@attila avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
In garage: Yamaha Tricity 155 Urban 2019 - MV Agusta 125 RS 1956

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@attila avatar
In garage: Yamaha Tricity 155 Urban 2019 - MV Agusta 125 RS 1956
UTC quote
I thought the British were more for the Triumphs, but yeah ... I also have arthritis in my left arm and I'm going to get a hip replacement soon, huh age ...
The Beverly (BV) is a good car, beware of engine oil ... sometimes it eats more than it should.
How do I know ...? Well, sometimes I help a friend Piaggio dealer in his work, he also has a workshop and I like to talk to customers and mechanics.

https://www.picamoto.com/
@bob_copeland avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2013 Vespa 300 Super, 2022 Kymco AK 550

Ossessionato
@bob_copeland avatar
2013 Vespa 300 Super, 2022 Kymco AK 550
UTC quote
Beverly 350
That BV350 is a scoot for all purposes. It has enough power and larger
wheels to move along smartly.

Thanks for the photo. Weather and riding. My scooter group is having our
first ride of the Season this Saturday May 1st. About ten of us are cruising
around the Lake System in the Western Suburbs of Minneapolis USA.

Bob Copeland
Frost Bite Falls Minnesota
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0115s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0043s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]