Hello I'm new to this forum and scooters in general. I've ridden motorcycles for 40yrs and purchased my first scooter last year a Gilera Runner 200SP, which i loved but circumstances made me sell. Having enjoyed it so much i decided i wanted a scooter project and 3 months ago i brought a smashed up Fly150, to use as a parts donor for a project, and looked out for another with a Leader engine. Last week i purchased a Vespa LX150, it was an insurance write off, and the keys, main switch, CDI, horn cover and glove box are all missing. [img]

My question is can i use the Fly CDI unit, (see photo) or has this one got an immobilizer built in? If so can i get one without an immobilizer as i have no original keys.

I plan to customise the scooter and once i get the project up and running i'll post in the project reports forum'

Thank you[img][/img]
Scooter as purchased
Scooter as purchased
The CDI out of the Fly150
The CDI out of the Fly150
the plug on the Fly150 CDI, i understand that the 3pin plug on the right are for an immobilizer, is that correct?
the plug on the Fly150 CDI, i understand that the 3pin plug on the right are for an immobilizer, is that correct?