OP
@green_60 avatar
UTC

GTS racing 60

@green_60 avatar
GTS racing 60
UTC quote
I was looking at rear folding rack and front rack. I just got the Vespa OEM rear protection bar put on. The quality was excellent coated, but prices . I just like to know have anyone have try different brands and how was the quality level?
@jayhawk avatar
UTC

Addicted

Addicted
@jayhawk avatar
UTC quote
I've had Cuppini and Faco in the past and they were quite nice, but I do feel Vespa parts are nicer and fit better.

Eric
@motovista avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GT 2.4

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@motovista avatar
GT 2.4
UTC quote
IMHO, FA Italia is probably the best of the aftermarket suppliers, and I would compare their chrome finish favorably to the Piaggio parts made in Italy. It seems a lot better than the Piaggio accessories coming out of Vietnam.
OP
@green_60 avatar
UTC

GTS racing 60

@green_60 avatar
GTS racing 60
UTC quote
I just pick up FA folding rear rack. It's fit fine, but the OEM cover rear mount (where the two bolts)does not fit. The finishing is dole, more flat black mat. My rear crash bar OEM has more gloss. I wondering if I could paint simi gloss ( FA rack) to match the crash bar??
@harbinger avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2023 Arancia Impulsivo Vespa GTS300 HPE , 2022 BMW R1250GSA 40th Anniversary, 2019 Ural Gear Up

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@harbinger avatar
2023 Arancia Impulsivo Vespa GTS300 HPE , 2022 BMW R1250GSA 40th Anniversary, 2019 Ural Gear Up
UTC quote
I went with the Faco twin for my new scoot. It's received good reviews here and hopefully I made the right decision. I'm hoping the parts come in and I can pick it up soon. Top case is back ordered until June but that's fine.
@txbootscoot avatar
UTC

Enthusiast
2012 Vespa GTS Super

Enthusiast
@txbootscoot avatar
2012 Vespa GTS Super
UTC quote
I have the Piaggio rear folding rack. I went back and added the Faco front folding rack as well as Faco dual windshield. Been very happy with both.

Reason I went with Faco over Piaggio-> no drilling during install on either accessory.

Sorry for the gross picture-I hope it doesn't "bug" you, but this was me cleaning it after my Iron Butt ride a few weeks ago.
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
@motovista avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GT 2.4

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@motovista avatar
GT 2.4
UTC quote
Green 60 wrote:
I just pick up FA folding rear rack. It's fit fine, but the OEM cover rear mount (where the two bolts)does not fit.
It should.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0266s ][ Queries: 4 (0.0055s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]