OP
@jess avatar
UTC

Petty Tyrant
0:7 And counting
Joined: UTC
Posts: 36378
Location: Bay Area, California
 
Petty Tyrant
@jess avatar
0:7 And counting
Joined: UTC
Posts: 36378
Location: Bay Area, California
UTC quote
swiss1939 wrote:
Was gonna suggest there are some responsive design css templates you can probably find one close enough to modify for this site style. But again that's probably a decent amount of work onto your plate and i think it's not necessary.
I've looked at some of the responsive frameworks, and they seem to come with a lot of baggage. I'm definitely in the less-is-more camp, and so I hesitate to add additional software dependencies to the site. I'm still looking around, though.
swiss1939 wrote:
Btw, im one of those fuelly signature users, but i chose to use the condensed version for that reason.
@miguel avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2009 GTV250 (Gone), 2003 Inder trailer (also gone), 2001 BMW R1100RT
Joined: UTC
Posts: 5707
Location: Santa Cruz California
 
Veni, Vidi, Posti
@miguel avatar
2009 GTV250 (Gone), 2003 Inder trailer (also gone), 2001 BMW R1100RT
Joined: UTC
Posts: 5707
Location: Santa Cruz California
UTC quote
OK, now that we're talking iPhones... I have never been successful in uploading a photo from my iPhone. The interface makes it seem like it works but it doesn't. I've tried loading photos from my "Photo Library" and "Take Photo or Video" with the iPhone camera. Neither works. I've not tried Browse. It's perhaps pilot error but I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. When I hit preview or submit, the photo just never shows.

And related to this... I'd love being able to upload directly from my Photos library on the Mac/Safari version but that's doesn't appear to be an option. I always have to export to jpeg.

I'm not trying to create more work especially after all your body's subsystems are focused on digesting that Flintstone-steak you ate yesterday!

Miguel
OP
@jess avatar
UTC

Petty Tyrant
0:7 And counting
Joined: UTC
Posts: 36378
Location: Bay Area, California
 
Petty Tyrant
@jess avatar
0:7 And counting
Joined: UTC
Posts: 36378
Location: Bay Area, California
UTC quote
Miguel wrote:
OK, now that we're talking iPhones... I have never been successful in uploading a photo from my iPhone. The interface makes it seem like it works but it doesn't. I've tried loading photos from my "Photo Library" and "Take Photo or Video" with the iPhone camera. Neither works. I've not tried Browse. It's perhaps pilot error but I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. When I hit preview or submit, the photo just never shows.
Interesting. Have you experienced this recently? I just did a quick test and uploaded a couple photos via the iOS interface. I hit the Choose File button, selected a photo from my library, and uploaded it. Even Live Photos and HEIC (high efficiency) photos seem to get converted to jpg before uploading (which is good, since MV can't deal with those types of images).

The upload does take several seconds, depending on the size and your connection. But it does seem to work.

Anyone else experiencing issues with iOS image uploads?
Miguel wrote:
And related to this... I'd love being able to upload directly from my Photos library on the Mac/Safari version but that's doesn't appear to be an option. I always have to export to jpeg.
That's probably outside the bounds of what the forum is able to do. At best, we could improve the process by which you attach photos to a post. But we definitely don't have access to your photo library.
@miguel avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2009 GTV250 (Gone), 2003 Inder trailer (also gone), 2001 BMW R1100RT
Joined: UTC
Posts: 5707
Location: Santa Cruz California
 
Veni, Vidi, Posti
@miguel avatar
2009 GTV250 (Gone), 2003 Inder trailer (also gone), 2001 BMW R1100RT
Joined: UTC
Posts: 5707
Location: Santa Cruz California
UTC quote
jess wrote:
Interesting. Have you experienced this recently? I just did a quick test and uploaded a couple photos via the iOS interface. I hit the Choose File button, selected a photo from my library, and uploaded it. Even Live Photos and HEIC (high efficiency) photos seem to get converted to jpg before uploading (which is good, since MV can't deal with those types of images).
Sounds like pilot error on my part. When you say you uploaded it, what action did you take to upload it? I just hit preview or submit and the image doesn't show up. I don't see any other button to hit to add the attachment. I've included some screen shots below.

Regarding uploading from my photo library directly on Mac/Safari...
jess wrote:
That's probably outside the bounds of what the forum is able to do. At best, we could improve the process by which you attach photos to a post. But we definitely don't have access to your photo library.
No problem at all. Thanks
Miguel
Screen shot showing I selected the image to upload.
Screen shot showing I selected the image to upload.
The Preview
The Preview
after the preview, it loses my selected file.
after the preview, it loses my selected file.
OP
@jess avatar
UTC

Petty Tyrant
0:7 And counting
Joined: UTC
Posts: 36378
Location: Bay Area, California
 
Petty Tyrant
@jess avatar
0:7 And counting
Joined: UTC
Posts: 36378
Location: Bay Area, California
UTC quote
Miguel wrote:
Sounds like pilot error on my part. When you say you uploaded it, what action did you take to upload it? I just hit preview or submit and the image doesn't show up. I don't see any other button to hit to add the attachment. I've included some screen shots below.
I just hit submit after selecting the file. What version of iOS are you using? Which model iPhone?
Miguel wrote:
Regarding uploading from my photo library directly on Mac/Safari...
No problem at all. Thanks
Miguel
I take this back, actually -- In recent Safari (not sure when this started, or on what version of macOS) you can select photos directly from your Photos library. After you hit the Choose File button, you get the usual file dialog. On the sidebar of that dialog, there is a Media group that includes music, photos, and movies. Clicking on Photos will show you the photos from your library, and let you choose one directly.

Hope that helps.
OP
@jess avatar
UTC

Petty Tyrant
0:7 And counting
Joined: UTC
Posts: 36378
Location: Bay Area, California
 
Petty Tyrant
@jess avatar
0:7 And counting
Joined: UTC
Posts: 36378
Location: Bay Area, California
UTC quote
I did some more tests. I think there is actually an issue here -- hitting preview seems to lose the image along the way some where. I will investigate why. AFAICT, this only affects the iOS version of the site, but I might be wrong.

If you select the photo and go straight to submit (without hitting preview) it seems to work.
@miguel avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2009 GTV250 (Gone), 2003 Inder trailer (also gone), 2001 BMW R1100RT
Joined: UTC
Posts: 5707
Location: Santa Cruz California
 
Veni, Vidi, Posti
@miguel avatar
2009 GTV250 (Gone), 2003 Inder trailer (also gone), 2001 BMW R1100RT
Joined: UTC
Posts: 5707
Location: Santa Cruz California
UTC quote
OK, it does upload by hitting Submit. Thanks for that. It's just not my usual workflow which almost always includes a Preview before hitting Submit.

is there a way to include more than just one photo then?

iPhone 11Pro/iOS=14.6 but I see there is an update I need to install which I'll do later today.

On the Mac/Safari and directly upload from Photos library, I hadn't seen that before. I see it now! I will test it later tho, gotta run at the moment.

Miguel
OP
@jess avatar
UTC

Petty Tyrant
0:7 And counting
Joined: UTC
Posts: 36378
Location: Bay Area, California
 
Petty Tyrant
@jess avatar
0:7 And counting
Joined: UTC
Posts: 36378
Location: Bay Area, California
UTC quote
Miguel wrote:
OK, it does upload by hitting Submit. Thanks for that. It's just not my usual workflow which almost always includes a Preview before hitting Submit.
Understood.
Miguel wrote:
is there a way to include more than just one photo then?
Not at present, no. And looking more closely at the code, I see that there's quite a bit missing from the iOS version, compared to the main site. Not sure the best course of action here, but I'm kind of wondering if preview with an image attached ever worked. It doesn't look like it should.

I am going to have to ponder my next move to fix this particular issue. It's a big gnarly.
Miguel wrote:
iPhone 11Pro/iOS=14.6 but I see there is an update I need to install which I'll do later today.
No worries, I don't think it's anything to do with your phone. The site is definitely broken.
Miguel wrote:
On the Mac/Safari and directly upload from Photos library, I hadn't seen that before. I see it now! I will test it later tho, gotta run at the moment.
Excellent!
@syd avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
GTS300 Super (Heinz) GTS250 Super (Bulger)
Joined: UTC
Posts: 4652
Location: Tempe, AZ
 
Ossessionato
@syd avatar
GTS300 Super (Heinz) GTS250 Super (Bulger)
Joined: UTC
Posts: 4652
Location: Tempe, AZ
UTC quote
This could be a data point you don't need, but in landscape my Microsoft Lumia 650 running Win10 mobile looks fine. In portrait orientation the Avatars fill the screen but I can scroll right to read the text.
OP
@jess avatar
UTC

Petty Tyrant
0:7 And counting
Joined: UTC
Posts: 36378
Location: Bay Area, California
 
Petty Tyrant
@jess avatar
0:7 And counting
Joined: UTC
Posts: 36378
Location: Bay Area, California
UTC quote
Syd wrote:
This could be a data point you don't need, but in landscape my Microsoft Lumia 650 running Win10 mobile looks fine. In portrait orientation the Avatars fill the screen but I can scroll right to read the text.
Yep. That's about what I expected at this point. I'll eventually get to the point of it being usable in portrait mode, too.
@miguel avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2009 GTV250 (Gone), 2003 Inder trailer (also gone), 2001 BMW R1100RT
Joined: UTC
Posts: 5707
Location: Santa Cruz California
 
Veni, Vidi, Posti
@miguel avatar
2009 GTV250 (Gone), 2003 Inder trailer (also gone), 2001 BMW R1100RT
Joined: UTC
Posts: 5707
Location: Santa Cruz California
UTC quote
Jess, regarding the iPhone photo posting issues, I, for one, don't consider it a big issue but I'm glad photo posting works, even just on a single photo. The Preview is not that critical, at least to me. In generally, content creation is a PIA on a phone so I don't do it very often except for very short replies or I'm on the road.

Miguel
OP
@jess avatar
UTC

Petty Tyrant
0:7 And counting
Joined: UTC
Posts: 36378
Location: Bay Area, California
 
Petty Tyrant
@jess avatar
0:7 And counting
Joined: UTC
Posts: 36378
Location: Bay Area, California
UTC quote
Miguel wrote:
Jess, regarding the iPhone photo posting issues, I, for one, don't consider it a big issue but I'm glad photo posting works, even just on a single photo. The Preview is not that critical, at least to me. In generally, content creation is a PIA on a phone so I don't do it very often except for very short replies or I'm on the road.
Nonetheless, I appreciate you bringing it to my attention. It's on my list of things to investigate.

Eventually the iOS version will be subsumed back into the main site, so I probably won't make any drastic changes to the existing iOS support. Still, if something is broken, I'll try to get it fixed.
OP
@jess avatar
UTC

Petty Tyrant
0:7 And counting
Joined: UTC
Posts: 36378
Location: Bay Area, California
 
Petty Tyrant
@jess avatar
0:7 And counting
Joined: UTC
Posts: 36378
Location: Bay Area, California
UTC quote
Miguel wrote:
Jess, regarding the iPhone photo posting issues, I, for one, don't consider it a big issue but I'm glad photo posting works, even just on a single photo. The Preview is not that critical, at least to me. In generally, content creation is a PIA on a phone so I don't do it very often except for very short replies or I'm on the road.
I had a closer look at the attachment code this evening, trying to determine the root cause of the iOS preview issue. I think the root cause is that the code to support it was never written (presumably my fault). When the iOS version of MV first came out, iOS did not support uploading attachments at all. Hard to believe today, but true. So I think the "Choose File..." button was an afterthought, tacked on (by me) at a later date, and apparently incomplete.

I've had a further look at the attachment code that the main website uses, which is not actually written by me. It's... it's a mess. Just awful. I had to close my code editor and Just Walk Away.

So this task is still on the list to fix, but fixing it might be throwing it away and starting over.
@sledge avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
GTS 300 HPE
Joined: UTC
Posts: 2304
Location: Adelaide
 
Ossessionato
@sledge avatar
GTS 300 HPE
Joined: UTC
Posts: 2304
Location: Adelaide
UTC quote
Awesome that I don't have to slide the phone screen backwards and forwards anymore to read the posts. Good job.
@miguel avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2009 GTV250 (Gone), 2003 Inder trailer (also gone), 2001 BMW R1100RT
Joined: UTC
Posts: 5707
Location: Santa Cruz California
 
Veni, Vidi, Posti
@miguel avatar
2009 GTV250 (Gone), 2003 Inder trailer (also gone), 2001 BMW R1100RT
Joined: UTC
Posts: 5707
Location: Santa Cruz California
UTC quote
jess wrote:
I had a closer look at the attachment code this evening...
Thanks Jess. Its much appreciated.

Also, If I send you a PM, will you read it? I have a vintage vespa accoutrement I'd like to give to you if you want it.
Miguel
OP
@jess avatar
UTC

Petty Tyrant
0:7 And counting
Joined: UTC
Posts: 36378
Location: Bay Area, California
 
Petty Tyrant
@jess avatar
0:7 And counting
Joined: UTC
Posts: 36378
Location: Bay Area, California
UTC quote
Miguel wrote:
Also, If I send you a PM, will you read it? I have a vintage vespa accoutrement I'd like to give to you if you want it.
Miguel
Yes, I'll read it. Especially as you've warned me That said, I am trying to divest myself of possessions at the moment in preparation for retirement abroad. So I might not be the best candidate
OP
@jess avatar
UTC

Petty Tyrant
0:7 And counting
Joined: UTC
Posts: 36378
Location: Bay Area, California
 
Petty Tyrant
@jess avatar
0:7 And counting
Joined: UTC
Posts: 36378
Location: Bay Area, California
UTC quote
Sledge wrote:
Awesome that I don't have to slide the phone screen backwards and forwards anymore to read the posts. Good job.
Glad to hear it. I'm chipping away at the things that force the page to be overly wide. There's a few more things (okay, there's a lot more things) but I'm knocking off the ones that will have the most impact first. So it should get even better for mobile soon. Next up is a fairly big (and complicated) one -- moving author information from the side to the top of each post for narrower screens.
@guzzi_gal avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
Gigi, '13 GTS 300ie Touring
Joined: UTC
Posts: 2872
Location: Phoenix, AZ.
 
Ossessionato
@guzzi_gal avatar
Gigi, '13 GTS 300ie Touring
Joined: UTC
Posts: 2872
Location: Phoenix, AZ.
UTC quote
I hardly ever use my phone for MV, but I'm liking the changes, so far.

Good job, Jess!
@max6200 avatar
UTC

Banned
2006 GTS 250
Joined: UTC
Posts: 10590
Location: KS USA
 
Banned
@max6200 avatar
2006 GTS 250
Joined: UTC
Posts: 10590
Location: KS USA
UTC quote
Guzzi Gal wrote:
I hardly ever use my phone for MV, but I'm liking the changes, so far.

Good job, Jess!
I do I used to have to scroll left and right up and down to read the posts. Now the posts fit into my screen perfectly. Great feature.
@guzzi_gal avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
Gigi, '13 GTS 300ie Touring
Joined: UTC
Posts: 2872
Location: Phoenix, AZ.
 
Ossessionato
@guzzi_gal avatar
Gigi, '13 GTS 300ie Touring
Joined: UTC
Posts: 2872
Location: Phoenix, AZ.
UTC quote
This is a posting a pic test.
Haole's copper beauty at a show this last weekend.
Haole's copper beauty at a show this last weekend.
⚠️ Last edited by Guzzi Gal on UTC; edited 1 time
@guzzi_gal avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
Gigi, '13 GTS 300ie Touring
Joined: UTC
Posts: 2872
Location: Phoenix, AZ.
 
Ossessionato
@guzzi_gal avatar
Gigi, '13 GTS 300ie Touring
Joined: UTC
Posts: 2872
Location: Phoenix, AZ.
UTC quote
Might I inquire as to the mobile posting image size limit? Not because I wish to post the largest pic possible, but to eliminate the trial and error aspect.

Thank you kindly.

Razz emoticon
OP
@jess avatar
UTC

Petty Tyrant
0:7 And counting
Joined: UTC
Posts: 36378
Location: Bay Area, California
 
Petty Tyrant
@jess avatar
0:7 And counting
Joined: UTC
Posts: 36378
Location: Bay Area, California
UTC quote
Guzzi Gal wrote:
Might I inquire as to the mobile posting image size limit? Not because I wish to post the largest pic possible, but to eliminate the trial and error aspect.
That's a harder question to answer than you might expect. There are several places in the code that claim to limit the size -- some in the original phpBB code, some in the attachment mod, and some in my own later code.

I *think* it's 5mb or thereabouts -- I'm honestly not sure at this point.
@guzzi_gal avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
Gigi, '13 GTS 300ie Touring
Joined: UTC
Posts: 2872
Location: Phoenix, AZ.
 
Ossessionato
@guzzi_gal avatar
Gigi, '13 GTS 300ie Touring
Joined: UTC
Posts: 2872
Location: Phoenix, AZ.
UTC quote
jess wrote:
That's a harder question to answer than you might expect. There are several places in the code that claim to limit the size -- some in the original phpBB code, some in the attachment mod, and some in my own later code.

I *think* it's 5mb or thereabouts -- I'm honestly not sure at this point.
Not to worry. As I mentioned before, I rarely post from my phone. I did try to respod to the A Screw Loose post from my garage, which prompted the question, but the image didn't post. That prompted my test post here with a smaller Instagram pic.

I think the reason some were saying they couldn't post mobile images is the size issue. The interface doesn't warn you that your image is too large before you post. As a result, no image is displayed, and the OP is left confused as to why.

In the future, and only when you have nothing else to do Razz emoticon , you might want to look into an alert indicating that you can't post bloated whales from your phone.

Thanks for being an awesome Forum-Papa!
OP
@jess avatar
UTC

Petty Tyrant
0:7 And counting
Joined: UTC
Posts: 36378
Location: Bay Area, California
 
Petty Tyrant
@jess avatar
0:7 And counting
Joined: UTC
Posts: 36378
Location: Bay Area, California
UTC quote
Guzzi Gal wrote:
I think the reason some were saying they couldn't post mobile images is the size issue. The interface doesn't warn you that your image is too large before you post. As a result, no image is displayed, and the OP is left confused as to why.
Possibly in some cases, yes. The various size limits (which really do need to be straightened out at some point) are enforced at different points in the process, and a given image could be small enough to get past one limit but too large for the next limit -- and where it fails is hard to pin down.

In Miguel's case, on iOS, I'm fairly certain that going through Preview with an image attached is just broken no matter what size image is used.

Like I said, that code is a mess.
@guzzi_gal avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
Gigi, '13 GTS 300ie Touring
Joined: UTC
Posts: 2872
Location: Phoenix, AZ.
 
Ossessionato
@guzzi_gal avatar
Gigi, '13 GTS 300ie Touring
Joined: UTC
Posts: 2872
Location: Phoenix, AZ.
UTC quote
jess wrote:
In Miguel's case, on iOS, I'm fairly certain that going through Preview with an image attached is just broken no matter what size image is used.
This is confirmed as I'm an iOS user, also.
@znomit avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
LX190 Friday afternoon special, Primavera, some pushbikes
Joined: UTC
Posts: 9876
Location: Hermit Kingdom
 
Veni, Vidi, Posti
@znomit avatar
LX190 Friday afternoon special, Primavera, some pushbikes
Joined: UTC
Posts: 9876
Location: Hermit Kingdom
UTC quote
Guzzi Gal wrote:
Might I inquire as to the mobile posting image size limit? Not because I wish to post the largest pic possible, but to eliminate the trial and error aspect.

Thank you kindly.

Razz emoticon
Is it the size or the heic format?
Easiest solution is to email it to yourself which will downsize and convert to jog.
OP
@jess avatar
UTC

Petty Tyrant
0:7 And counting
Joined: UTC
Posts: 36378
Location: Bay Area, California
 
Petty Tyrant
@jess avatar
0:7 And counting
Joined: UTC
Posts: 36378
Location: Bay Area, California
UTC quote
znomit wrote:
Is it the size or the heic format?
Easiest solution is to email it to yourself which will downsize and convert to jog.
I attached an HEIC image to a post recently and iOS seems to have converted it on the fly. YMMV.
@guzzi_gal avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
Gigi, '13 GTS 300ie Touring
Joined: UTC
Posts: 2872
Location: Phoenix, AZ.
 
Ossessionato
@guzzi_gal avatar
Gigi, '13 GTS 300ie Touring
Joined: UTC
Posts: 2872
Location: Phoenix, AZ.
UTC quote
znomit wrote:
Is it the size or the heic format?
Easiest solution is to email it to yourself which will downsize and convert to jog.
HA! It took me about half a second to change from heic when I first discoverd it. The mobile site lets you choose the upload size when you tap "Actual Size (MB,KB)". It then gives you the option to go Small, Medium, or Large. It's pretty cool!
@znomit avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
LX190 Friday afternoon special, Primavera, some pushbikes
Joined: UTC
Posts: 9876
Location: Hermit Kingdom
 
Veni, Vidi, Posti
@znomit avatar
LX190 Friday afternoon special, Primavera, some pushbikes
Joined: UTC
Posts: 9876
Location: Hermit Kingdom
UTC quote
Let's see
@znomit avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
LX190 Friday afternoon special, Primavera, some pushbikes
Joined: UTC
Posts: 9876
Location: Hermit Kingdom
 
Veni, Vidi, Posti
@znomit avatar
LX190 Friday afternoon special, Primavera, some pushbikes
Joined: UTC
Posts: 9876
Location: Hermit Kingdom
UTC quote
If this works
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
@znomit avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
LX190 Friday afternoon special, Primavera, some pushbikes
Joined: UTC
Posts: 9876
Location: Hermit Kingdom
 
Veni, Vidi, Posti
@znomit avatar
LX190 Friday afternoon special, Primavera, some pushbikes
Joined: UTC
Posts: 9876
Location: Hermit Kingdom
UTC quote
Hmmmmmm
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
OP
@jess avatar
UTC

Petty Tyrant
0:7 And counting
Joined: UTC
Posts: 36378
Location: Bay Area, California
 
Petty Tyrant
@jess avatar
0:7 And counting
Joined: UTC
Posts: 36378
Location: Bay Area, California
UTC quote
Guzzi Gal wrote:
HA! It took me about half a second to change from heic when I first discoverd it. The mobile site lets you choose the upload size when you tap "Actual Size (MB,KB)". It then gives you the option to go Small, Medium, or Large. It's pretty cool!
I can't take credit for that - that's just iOS.
@znomit avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
LX190 Friday afternoon special, Primavera, some pushbikes
Joined: UTC
Posts: 9876
Location: Hermit Kingdom
 
Veni, Vidi, Posti
@znomit avatar
LX190 Friday afternoon special, Primavera, some pushbikes
Joined: UTC
Posts: 9876
Location: Hermit Kingdom
UTC quote
Ok.

Some weirdness if taking a screenshot in regards to size.

Also pics don't post if I preview the post.
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
@znomit avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
LX190 Friday afternoon special, Primavera, some pushbikes
Joined: UTC
Posts: 9876
Location: Hermit Kingdom
 
Veni, Vidi, Posti
@znomit avatar
LX190 Friday afternoon special, Primavera, some pushbikes
Joined: UTC
Posts: 9876
Location: Hermit Kingdom
UTC quote
Preview... nothing.

But it does take the time to upload the inage.

Speaking of which... where can I view all my uploaded images?
OP
@jess avatar
UTC

Petty Tyrant
0:7 And counting
Joined: UTC
Posts: 36378
Location: Bay Area, California
 
Petty Tyrant
@jess avatar
0:7 And counting
Joined: UTC
Posts: 36378
Location: Bay Area, California
UTC quote
znomit wrote:
Also pics don't post if I preview the post.
You missed that part of the conversation, I guess
OP
@jess avatar
UTC

Petty Tyrant
0:7 And counting
Joined: UTC
Posts: 36378
Location: Bay Area, California
 
Petty Tyrant
@jess avatar
0:7 And counting
Joined: UTC
Posts: 36378
Location: Bay Area, California
UTC quote
znomit wrote:
Speaking of which... where can I view all my uploaded images?
There's not really a mechanism for that. I might build that at some point in the future, but it doesn't exist today. If it's any consolation, the storage is unlimited.
@big_boys_mother avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2010 GTV250ie - Sienna Ivory, BMW F650CS, HD 883 Sportster
Joined: UTC
Posts: 1013
Location: North Coast - Rural
 
Molto Verboso
@big_boys_mother avatar
2010 GTV250ie - Sienna Ivory, BMW F650CS, HD 883 Sportster
Joined: UTC
Posts: 1013
Location: North Coast - Rural
UTC quote
In reference to post from, ScooterWoman9988, and photos not appearing in Wiki.

Make note of image from iPhone (iOS 14.6) of MV home page - WIKI does not appear as an option. However, on Laptop, Wiki appears as an option (I can check other devices later).
iPhone_MV_HomePage
iPhone_MV_HomePage
OP
@jess avatar
UTC

Petty Tyrant
0:7 And counting
Joined: UTC
Posts: 36378
Location: Bay Area, California
 
Petty Tyrant
@jess avatar
0:7 And counting
Joined: UTC
Posts: 36378
Location: Bay Area, California
UTC quote
Big_Boys_Mother wrote:
Make note of image from iPhone (iOS 14.6) of MV home page - WIKI does not appear as an option. However, on Laptop, Wiki appears as an option (I can check other devices later).
Turn your phone to landscape mode, with the lightning connector on the right -- more menu items will show up. This applies elsewhere on the site as well, not just to the menu.

Turn your phone to landscape mode with the lightning connector on the left, and you'll get the "regular" mode.
@big_boys_mother avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2010 GTV250ie - Sienna Ivory, BMW F650CS, HD 883 Sportster
Joined: UTC
Posts: 1013
Location: North Coast - Rural
 
Molto Verboso
@big_boys_mother avatar
2010 GTV250ie - Sienna Ivory, BMW F650CS, HD 883 Sportster
Joined: UTC
Posts: 1013
Location: North Coast - Rural
UTC quote
jess wrote:
Turn your phone to landscape mode, with the lightning connector on the right -- more menu items will show up. This applies elsewhere on the site as well, not just to the menu.

Turn your phone to landscape mode with the lightning connector on the left, and you'll get the "regular" mode.
Got it. Works like a charm. Wonder how many will know to do that?
OP
@jess avatar
UTC

Petty Tyrant
0:7 And counting
Joined: UTC
Posts: 36378
Location: Bay Area, California
 
Petty Tyrant
@jess avatar
0:7 And counting
Joined: UTC
Posts: 36378
Location: Bay Area, California
UTC quote
Big_Boys_Mother wrote:
Got it. Works like a charm. Wonder how many will know to do that?
Not many, but only so many ways to publicize that.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee
 

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com


All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.


[ Time: 0.0904s ][ Queries: 4 (0.0522s) ][ Debug on ][ 309 ][ Thing One ]