Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:00 pm

Petty Tyrant
GTS250 GTS300 MP3 500

Petty Tyrant
GTS250 GTS300 MP3 500
Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:00 pm linkquote
steelbytes wrote:
sorry, I forgot to draw a big red circle around the missing thing. There on windows but not on android.

Okay, so first: my apologies for completely misunderstanding what you were trying to point out.

Yes, the pagination links for each topic are missing. And like clippy, they are deliberately missing. And I'd like to point out that a bunch of columns are also missing.

Not really sure how else one would fit everything onto a mobile display.

Before you say it, I'll answer: the way you get to the end of a thread is to click on the arrow to the left of the topic. It will take you to the first unread post in the thread. Clicking on the last page link and scrolling down was never the answer.
Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:06 pm

Hooked
Supertech 2019 (EURO3/APAC)

Hooked
Supertech 2019 (EURO3/APAC)
Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:06 pm linkquote
jess wrote:

Okay, so first: my apologies for completely misunderstanding what you were trying to point out.

Yes, the pagination links for each topic are missing. And like clippy, they are deliberately missing. And I'd like to point out that a bunch of columns are also missing.

Not really sure how else one would fit everything onto a mobile display.

Before you say it, I'll answer: the way you get to the end of a thread is to click on the arrow to the left of the topic. It will take you to the first unread post in the thread. Clicking on the last page link and scrolling down was never the answer.
fair enough. Without the click on the arrow I would have been sad, I had not noticed this subtle but effective click distinction 👍
  DoubleGood Vespa Scarves  

All Content Copyright 2005-2021 by Modern Vespa. All Rights Reserved.

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.

Shop on Amazon Smile with Modern Vespa
[ Time: 0.0534s ][ Queries: 27 (0.0322s) ][ Debug on ][ 156 ][ Thing Two ]