@tomato avatar
UTC

GTS 300

@tomato avatar
GTS 300
UTC quote
Cautious optimism: Froggy was used several times today and did not have any problems with starting

Cross the fingers that it keeps so. Today was warm & humid, but not extremely hot. more testing is required
OP
@preddybaer avatar
UTC

Hooked
GTS300, CRF1000 & Moto 6.5

Hooked
@preddybaer avatar
UTC quote
damn it, really no luck!

Hi Jimc,

Today I used Froggy in the mornings, when it was colder and Froggy was parked in the shade. No problem starting.

I parked it on purpose on sunny spot and came later to pick it up (was 23C today in Berlin).

nope, it does not want to start. think it has something like treshold temperature of approx 20-21 deg C up to which all seems to be ok with starting, above that is start it's intermittent games with me.

few days ago I have sent the mail to the dealership/service after whose service it started generating the problems, still no response from them

I guess it is time to get in contact directly with the Piaggio, otherwise it will become very costly for me

Facepalm emoticon

was planning in next days (if Froggy responded well like before) to have it running in place untill the fans start cooling down, meaning this way Froggy would start "sweating". this way I wanted to test the temperature impact. I guess that today's moderate air temp and standing on the Sun was more than good enough.
OP
@preddybaer avatar
UTC

Hooked

Hooked
@preddybaer avatar
UTC quote
good news, please check https://modernvespa.com/forum/post2499294
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0113s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0046s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]