OP
@seamus26 avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
1979 P200E (sold) / ZNEN Amore 150 (sold) / Genuine Buddy 170i / Genuine Stella 4T /Aprilia Sportcity One 50

Ossessionato
@seamus26 avatar
1979 P200E (sold) / ZNEN Amore 150 (sold) / Genuine Buddy 170i / Genuine Stella 4T /Aprilia Sportcity One 50
UTC quote
We've had these on and off in our backyard. Never enough for us; they're a beautiful bird.

A couple of days I came home and as I pulled up the driveway my wife came out to meet me. She noticed right away there was an oriole laying in the driveway, practically unconscious.

She picked it up and brought it into the air conditioning while I dug our old birdcage out of the garage and started cleaning it up.

After about fifteen minutes in the cool air and giving it some water with a syringe, we took it back outside and it eventually flew off.

Brilliant bird. Beautiful plumage.
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
@miguel avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2009 GTV250 (Gone), 2003 Inder trailer (also gone), 2001 BMW R1100RT

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@miguel avatar
2009 GTV250 (Gone), 2003 Inder trailer (also gone), 2001 BMW R1100RT
UTC quote
Really nice of you two!! Thanks for doing that.

Orioles are beautiful birds.

In fact, I think all birds are beautiful. Ms Miguel and I message each other picture of all sorts of things. A couple weeks ago, Ms Miguel send me this lovely: King Vulture from South Africa.

Miguel
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0091s ][ Queries: 4 (0.0021s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]