OP
UTC

Lurker
Vespa PX 125 Touring 2016

Lurker
UTC quote
Hi everyone, I wondered it would be possible to get some advice from you regarding a suspected oil leak x2. In April I bought a 2016 PX125 Touring which has been great fun so far. It's barely done 400km so far but I've noticed something leaking onto the concrete it's on. I have zero mechanical knowledge and would love to know what people make of where the leaks may be coming from. I've taken pictures under each one and the oil can be seen but why it's happening I don't know.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Both leaks
Both leaks
Back leak
Back leak
Front leak
Front leak
@bobo avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
'70 Super 150, Medley 150S, '23 Ducati Monster SP

Ossessionato
@bobo avatar
'70 Super 150, Medley 150S, '23 Ducati Monster SP
UTC quote
It's definitely oil not petrol? Could have a split fuel line or oil line has come loose at the tank or carb. Take off your right side cowl and check where the oil line goes into the carb. If not leaking there you'll have to remove the fuel tank and check the oil hose connection under the seat. You're better off posting questions about your PX in the Not So Modern section.
OP
UTC

Lurker

Lurker
UTC quote
Thank you, I'll post it on there now.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0100s ][ Queries: 4 (0.0036s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]