OP
UTC

Lurker
LX150 ie

Lurker
LX150 ie
UTC quote
Good day guys! I have this problem for my Vespa Lx150i3 2013 model. Please help me if you have encounter this problem. For short trips, my idle is ok and fine, the scooter runs perfectly but sometimes, if I ride it for a long time, the engine suddenly stops or die specially in stops , my idling will be abnormal. I will compensate it by throttling and braking in order to prevent it from dying.

I cleaned the throttle body and I adjusted my idling but still I have this same problem.

Hoping for your inputs.

Salamat!
@juan_orhea avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
S150 '09, Beo 500ie '08

Molto Verboso
@juan_orhea avatar
S150 '09, Beo 500ie '08
UTC quote
These symptoms happened to me too. My problem: loose connection in the high tension wire between the coil and spark plug. In my case the spark plug side was easy to check. But the loose connection was on the coil side.

Took a long time to figure out! Hope this helps.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0105s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0033s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]