OP
UTC

Lurker

Lurker
UTC quote
So i will pick this boy up by the weekend, i'm totally new with 2T Vespa, as far as i know, this is Indonesion version of T5 (T5 body with px150e engine?) correct me if i'm wrong, so i'm just concern about will px150 parts fit this Excel? i can't search for the VIN number online either. Anyone have the Excel 150 manual in english pdf file that can share? much appreciate, i'm living in Vietnam and my English is not so good (even my knowledge about 2T Vespa sucks lol)
Also in Vietnam, PX150 parts are plenty, so i'm just wondering will the Excel fit so that i can easily fix it?
Engine Number is: VLX1M-820667
Frame Number is: 2SASK - 312870 (a bit strange, i can't find any info on this)
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
OP
UTC

Lurker

Lurker
UTC quote
bump for help...
@v_oodoo avatar
UTC

Style Maven
'74 50s x3 '78 P200 E '84 Cosa '91 PK50XL2 - & - '58 AllState '68 Sprint '66(?) Super125 and '72 DanMotor Super150

Style Maven
@v_oodoo avatar
'74 50s x3 '78 P200 E '84 Cosa '91 PK50XL2 - & - '58 AllState '68 Sprint '66(?) Super125 and '72 DanMotor Super150
UTC quote
Lucky Duckie!

I haven't got much, but some parts like your headset would be tough to source. Most wear items should be same as for Vespas, so list up what you're looking for and we can help out. We even have a member in Indonesia who loves to help ppl out on info for these interesting models. Also updating your info to show your location can often get you some local help.

Love the bike, more pics soon, plz! Eyelashes emoticon
@koenig_blues avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
a not so normal vbb2 '64, a weirdo vbx '86, a not so normal pts100 '82 and a yellow sunshine '74 sprint

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@koenig_blues avatar
a not so normal vbb2 '64, a weirdo vbx '86, a not so normal pts100 '82 and a yellow sunshine '74 sprint
UTC quote
Its the same as the late px150, minor difference probably just the clutch teeths as it have 21teeths, good luck with the excel and cheer
OP
UTC

Lurker

Lurker
UTC quote
Tks alot V oodoo and koenig blues
Sorry for the late reply, i've been super busy last couple days, here is the boy, he's in good condition, only some minor flaws on the paint and thats all
really helpful information, i love this boy but not sure i can change the clutch, renew the gearbox and brakes, etc... from px150e parts, it's all about the performance wise to be honest after searching for awhile, if i can use px150e parts thats mean i can buy some stuff from PX150E category on the shopping website like S.I.P, BGM, VMC, Malossi, etc...
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0269s ][ Queries: 4 (0.0037s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]