OP
UTC

Lurker
Sprint Racing 60s 150

Lurker
Sprint Racing 60s 150
UTC quote
Anyone down for a monthly meet up in the east bay area for some rides in the Lafayette/Orinda/Walnut Creek Area?

I'm thinking of creating a monthly weekend ride group that tours around the area and up into Sonoma/Napa.

Would anyone be interested in something like this? All scooters and Bikes welcome!
@jess avatar
UTC

Petty Tyrant
0:7 And counting

Petty Tyrant
@jess avatar
0:7 And counting
UTC quote
I don't ride a lot these days, and I live in the South Bay now, but for a brief moment I was doing a Second Sunday ride through the East Bay, which is largely where I taught myself to ride. We used to meet up at Cole Coffee in the Rockridge neighborhood, and then head over the hills (up Claremont and wind around to Tilden) and into the East Bay hills. Fun times.

I wish you luck organizing a regular event.
@tidwillow avatar
UTC

Hooked
GILERA FUOCO II & GTS 300 SUPER

Hooked
@tidwillow avatar
GILERA FUOCO II & GTS 300 SUPER
UTC quote
I miss the quitters... Crying or Very sad emoticon
⬆️    About 2 months elapsed    ⬇️
@peat75 avatar
UTC

GTS 300 Super

@peat75 avatar
GTS 300 Super
UTC quote
HI I'm new to this forum but would love to meet up and ride around the bay.
ping me when ever.
⬆️    About 1 year elapsed    ⬇️
UTC

1966 Sprint, 1981 P200

1966 Sprint, 1981 P200
UTC quote
We do a very casual weekly ride called 2 Stroke 2 Furious in the East Bay Hills. Modeled after the old Orbit Room Sunday Ride, there is no set route, whoever shows up rides and decides where we should go. We usually have between 1 and 5 scooters.

Rides either go up the hill to the winding roads or down the hill for more urban adventures. Despite the name, 4 strokes are totally welcome.

Every Sunday 1:30 meet, 2:00 ride.
Terrace Cafe, 5891 Broadway Terrace in Oakland (by Village Market)
2 Stroke 2 Furious Weekly Ride Flyer
2 Stroke 2 Furious Weekly Ride Flyer
⬆️    About 3 months elapsed    ⬇️
@mayorofnow avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2020 GTS 300 HPE

Molto Verboso
@mayorofnow avatar
2020 GTS 300 HPE
UTC quote
Bryanxoxo wrote:
I'm thinking of creating a monthly weekend ride group that tours around the area and up into Sonoma/Napa.
Post Mods does a monthly ride into Sonoma. They started in SF, but moved to Santa Rosa when the organizer bought a dealership up there.

Sometimes people ride up from SF to meet them for lunch. You could probs do the same in the East Bay.
⬆️    About 2 months elapsed    ⬇️
UTC

Lurker
2023 GTS Super 300

Lurker
2023 GTS Super 300
UTC quote
Bryanxoxo wrote:
Anyone down for a monthly meet up in the east bay area for some rides in the Lafayette/Orinda/Walnut Creek Area?

Would anyone be interested in something like this? All scooters and Bikes welcome!
Did this idea ever take off? I know this was posted a year ago, but if still interested let me know. I am in Danville and would love to meet up monthly for rides.
@guzzi_gal avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
Gigi, '13 GTS 300ie Touring

Ossessionato
@guzzi_gal avatar
Gigi, '13 GTS 300ie Touring
UTC quote
mayorofnow wrote:
Post Mods does a monthly ride into Sonoma. They started in SF, but moved to Santa Rosa when the organizer bought a dealership up there.

Sometimes people ride up from SF to meet them for lunch. You could probs do the same in the East Bay.
Revolution Moto is a lovely shop and Pete is very welcoming. He even offered us some scoots to ride! I regularly drool over the Post Mod Instagram account as they ride all over my home of 35 years.
Pete can be spotted in the reflection on the left.
Pete can be spotted in the reflection on the left.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0553s ][ Queries: 12 (0.0274s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]