OP
UTC

Lurker
Gts 300

Lurker
Gts 300
UTC quote
Hello am new to this forum and hopefully looking to resolve the issue I have with my 300 gts , turn the bike on fuel pump primes as normal , immobiliser comes on once then goes out as expected as per normal. But all power to the start button is completely dead , engine will not turn over , if starter relay is bridged engine will spin over but won't start . I have checked all the connections on the entire wiring loom and all are fine , brake lights are working , also tried bridging kill switch and start switch and still isn't working . Have been over the bike for a few days and physically can't find anything wrong with it , battery is good as I borrowed it from my other Vespa . It's a 2016 abs 300 with digital clocks , will appreciate any help thank you .
@petercc avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Piaggio Beverly 300 ie - 2012

Molto Verboso
@petercc avatar
Piaggio Beverly 300 ie - 2012
UTC quote
What about the switch in the side stand?
OP
UTC

Lurker
Gts 300

Lurker
Gts 300
UTC quote
Doesn't have a side stand switch
@jimc avatar
UTC

Moderaptor
The Hornet (GT200, aka Love Bug) and 'Dimples' - a GTS 300

Moderaptor
@jimc avatar
The Hornet (GT200, aka Love Bug) and 'Dimples' - a GTS 300
UTC quote
According to the wiring diagram the one thing common to both ability to turn starter and fire the ignition is the ECU.

https://manuals.wotmeworry.org.uk/Vespa/GTS300-2015-ABS/
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0140s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0014s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]