OP
UTC

Lurker
Mp3 Ie 2009

Lurker
Mp3 Ie 2009
UTC quote
I got a new batterie and installed it and left the keys under the seat Now no transportation
Please HELP!!!
UTC

Hooked
Piaggio MP3 ie 400 (RIP)

Hooked
Piaggio MP3 ie 400 (RIP)
UTC quote
Markeyshere wrote:
I got a new batterie and installed it and left the keys under the seat Now no transportation
Please HELP!!!
Wow, I thought at first, that there is no power and the key is with you, that happened to me many times. As for your case, best thing is to call a blacksmith, also see which will cost less the bonnet lock or the seat lock, then you need to forcefully open it.
What I recommend (I did that) i made a key without the electronic feature and keep it in your wallet, so if you lock your key in (instead of going home to get the spare key), open the bonnet with the key (in your wallet) and then open the seat.
Good luck
@berto avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2006 LX150 (carbed) | 2007 GT200

Molto Verboso
@berto avatar
2006 LX150 (carbed) | 2007 GT200
UTC quote
I dont have an MP3 to test it myself, but found a similar thread that might help (looks also like 2009 MP3):
HELP!! Locked my keys under the seat!
@old_as_dirt avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 GTS

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@old_as_dirt avatar
2007 GTS
UTC quote
Markeyshere wrote:
Please HELP!!!
which MP3?
UTC

MP3

MP3
UTC quote
Get in through the rear hatch. Half way in, feel around and you'll find the seat lock cable. Give it a tug.
Get a spare key soonest 😉
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0449s ][ Queries: 9 (0.0191s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]