Manual specifies air filter is to be "replaced" at 6,200 miles (10Km)
Owner's manual also states this is a "dealer servicing" item....I'm never mistaken for a mechanic - but if you are comfortable removing the under-seat bucket - you can probably replace the filter yourself.
Read through first - see if you're comfortable doing this before removing anything.
Lot of plastic here . Don't overtighten the fasteners.
If in doubt - take it to your dealer for the 6,200 mile service.....(which includes a new drive belt, valves checked, oil and filter, several lube places)
1) Remove the under-seat bucket.
2) Remove the phillips screws and the 2 "hidden" thumb screws which secure the lid of the air filter box.
3) Leave the airhose on - lift the airbox lid far enough to remove all the screws on the air filter.
4) Replace with new filter,
5) Recover the box, fasten phillips screws and the two thumb screws.
6) Replace under-seat bucket.