BELLO MOTO SF www.bellomoto.com
Hand's On, Multi-Tasker, Personable, Excellent Communicator, Organized and Efficient
- Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred
Bello Moto has been around for 10 years, it is a small boutique business that offers vehicle sales, service, restorations and enthusiast support for classic brands including Vespa, Lambretta, Piaggio, Fiat, Lancia, Alfa Romeo, Jaguar, Mercedes and more.
Overall daily management of the shop operations and employee oversight.
- Maintaining organization within facility and inventory
- Actively uncovering additional business development opportunities
- DMV and paperwork compliance duties
- Coordinate and delegate workflow for the mechanic
- Computer skills required to create work orders, invoices, billing, etc
- Update website inventory (Squarespace)
- Familiarity, experience, and passion for vintage Italian motos a key qualification
- Fluency in Italian is a plus.
Very competitive hourly pay for the right individual.
1690 Jerrold Ave
SanFrancisco, Ca 94124
Please forward Resume and Cover letter via email for consideration.
Contact : Dean