OP
UTC

Lurker
Gts 125

Lurker
Gts 125
UTC quote
I have an ongoing throttle body sensor problem on my gts 125 ( 2020 iget )

It first started at around 1800 miles, it's now on over 8,000 miles and still doing the same thing.
I have lost count of the amount of times it has been in to get "fixed". When I get it back from the garage everything seems fine with it. Soon as I clock up a couple of hundred miles on it the same old fault appears. It has had a new ECU fitted and thar didn't help.
It's fires up OK ( most of the time ) as soon as the throttle is pulled back it starts to cough and splutter then cuts out. Once I have done a mile or two it runs fine again.

The garage reckon i should switch back to a standard exhaust rather then the scorpion one I have had on since I bought it brand new.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers.
@gtdespatchcourier avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
GTS 300ie

Molto Verboso
@gtdespatchcourier avatar
GTS 300ie
UTC quote
Try it with the standard exhaust. Your neighbours will be well pleased.
(Scorpion exhausts are shit anyway)
@steelbytes avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2019 GTS300 Supertech E3 60,000km

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@steelbytes avatar
2019 GTS300 Supertech E3 60,000km
UTC quote
Do you have the catalytic installed in your Scorpion? If not then it could make a difference. Doesn't hurt to try the standard exhaust for a few hundred kms.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0098s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0028s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]