OP
UTC

Hooked

Hooked
UTC quote
The name of the channel is V-Hangar. You can turn on English subtitles but he goes step by step in every video on installed accessories. Even has a video on installing the Nautilus horn on an abs GTS.
@steelbytes avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2019 GTS300 Supertech E3 60,000km

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@steelbytes avatar
UTC quote
Maybe post a link ... ?
OP
UTC

Hooked

Hooked
OP
UTC

Hooked

Hooked
UTC quote
Man that Porsche color blue Vespa might be the sickest color I've ever seen on a Vespa.

@steelbytes avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@steelbytes avatar
UTC quote
mankite wrote:
Man that Porsche color blue Vespa might be the sickest color I've ever seen on a Vespa.

That blue is certainly sexy
UTC

Addicted
2010 gts 300 super. 09 MP3 500 lite

Addicted
2010 gts 300 super. 09 MP3 500 lite
UTC quote
wow on the storefront. that doesnt exist in USA
OP
UTC

Hooked

Hooked
UTC quote
jerryd wrote:
wow on the storefront. that doesnt exist in USA
Only 18,000 euros. What's another fee to ship it over? 😂
OP
UTC

Hooked

Hooked
UTC quote
Did anyone watch the video on the Nautilus horn on an abs GTS? Always was told it couldn't be done. Didn't look that difficult in the video.
@mopmop avatar
UTC

Hooked
2017 GTS300 'Beauty'

Hooked
@mopmop avatar
2017 GTS300 'Beauty'
UTC quote
mankite wrote:
Did anyone watch the video on the Nautilus horn on an abs GTS? Always was told it couldn't be done. Didn't look that difficult in the video.
I didn't watch it but I have one on my 2017 GTS. It was installed by the previous owner.

And honestly I love it - people really don't expect such a loud horn on a tiny little scooter .
This is where it's at
This is where it's at
OP
UTC

Hooked

Hooked
UTC quote
Mopmop wrote:
I didn't watch it but I have one on my 2017 GTS. It was installed by the previous owner.

And honestly I love it - people really don't expect such a loud horn on a tiny little scooter .
Absolutely! That's the biggest thing I miss from my 2007 GTS. Just never saw a video so detailed on how to install it on an abs equipped Vespa.
@oscarsass avatar
UTC

Hooked

Hooked
@oscarsass avatar
UTC quote
Mopmop wrote:

Yup - I have a Nautilus compact. Cracking horns! Wonder if it will fit on my ET.

Once, I gave a dozy pedestrian a honk (classic: on the phone, coffee in hand, just walked across the road in front of me)…

…her takeaway coffee went everywhere (in an upwards direction). Quite a sight. 🤣

I bought it because not even I could hear the horn on my FZ6 whilst travelling on the motorway. Solved that, and added a bit of comedy too.
@grouper avatar
UTC

Hooked
2020 GTS 300 hpe Touring

Hooked
@grouper avatar
2020 GTS 300 hpe Touring
UTC quote
mankite wrote:
I am really tempted. I had an air horn on my Yamaha majesty years ago and loved it. I am about ready for another project. Thanks for pointing out that video.
OP
UTC

Hooked

Hooked
UTC quote
grouper wrote:
I am really tempted. I had an air horn on my Yamaha majesty years ago and loved it. I am about ready for another project. Thanks for pointing out that video.
No problem. The only part it seems you have to provide is that metal piece with two holes in it. I'm sure things won't go smoothly when I try this install but the juice is worth the squeeze.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0145s ][ Queries: 4 (0.0055s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]