Here is your chance to own an iconic Vespa scooter that is in mint "as-new" condition. Comes outfitted with the large colour matched rear trunk and an original Vespa small front windscreen. This scooter features a 250cc, liquid cooled, fuel injected engine capable of highway speeds but also great for your daily commute of running errands to the grocery store. Gets incredible gas mileage and will ease the pain at the pumps now that prices have sky rocketed.

Fully automatic transmission, so no need to worry about a clutch or shifting gears. Large under seat storage area and the seat has a built-in rain cover. Also features a lockable glove box in the front leg shield with space for phone, sunglasses, keys, ownership or other smaller items. Original tool kit is also in the glove box in the factory storage bin.

Includes the owner manual, both keys for the scooter, the Vespa key card, and both keys for the rear trunk. I have the ownership and the Ontario UVIP (Used Vehicle Information Package) in hand. My scooter is in perfect condition and needs nothing for the safety, which will be for the owner to obtain. Extremely low mileage with only 3964 kilometers (2463 miles) on the dial. I just do not ride it enough to justify keeping this scooter.

Cash sale, no test rides, will not hold, first come - first serve. Asking $5,150 Canadian