Here is a small scenario when this happens:
1. I start the bike and drive normally
2. I turn it off by turning the key
3. I turn the key to ON
4. The immobilizer lamp (red lamp) stays on and the check engine light stays on
5. I cannot start the bike (when I press the start engine button I don't event hear a sound)
6. I turn the bike off and wait five minutes (or keep turning/taking out the key), the immobilizer lamp goes off and the check engine light goes off and I can start the bike again
It's very frustrating, especially when I have to refuel as a gas station. When I turn it off, it takes me about 5-10 minutes to be able to start the bike again and drive away. See attached video's to see how it looks when the bike won't start and can start. When the bike starts, it works perfectly and the engine sounds like clockwork.
I'm going to a dealer soon, but wanted to check with you guys to see what I can expect or that it's something I can take care of myself. Thanks!
This happens when the bike won't start:
Last edited by empeethree on Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:49 am; edited 3 times in total