@lobo104 avatar
UTC

Hooked
2019 Vespa GTS 300

Hooked
@lobo104 avatar
2019 Vespa GTS 300
UTC quote
I have a minor scrape on the front fender of my Vespa. Its about an 1 1/2 long down to the plastic. I did in my garage scraping the front fender along the cinder block wall trying to make room for my wife's car. I have tried to touch it up myself but I don't do a good job. I live in the Baltimore area and was wondering if anyone knew where I could take it to have it fixed?
@dooglas avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GTS 300ABS, Buddy 125, Buddy Kick 125

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@dooglas avatar
GTS 300ABS, Buddy 125, Buddy Kick 125
UTC quote
Lobo104 wrote:
I have a minor scrape on the front fender of my Vespa. Its about an 1 1/2 long down to the plastic. I did in my garage scraping the front fender along the cinder block wall trying to make room for my wife's car. I have tried to touch it up myself but I don't do a good job. I live in the Baltimore area and was wondering if anyone knew where I could take it to have it fixed?
Most any auto body shop could sand the scrape, match the color, and repaint the fender for you. The catch is that this would require removing the front fender which is a bit of a job, and probably not one an auto paint and body shop would want to undertake.
@shebalba avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2009 GTS250, Ducati Monster M900, KTM 390 Adventure, Honda CR125

Molto Verboso
@shebalba avatar
2009 GTS250, Ducati Monster M900, KTM 390 Adventure, Honda CR125
UTC quote
Check and see if you have a local mobile scratch and dent outfit. I've worked with one who can match paint and perform on-vehicle repairs right in the driveway.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0095s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0030s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]