It's a 1969 Vespa Sprint 150 - imported from Italy - in original paint.
It has the following upgrades:
- rebuilt P200 engine still being broken in. Currently jetted at 120 on a 24/24 carb.
- new rims (SIP) and tires (Pirelli)
- new brakes front and back
- Giannelli exhaust imported from Italy
- new adjustable BGM pro front shock and new rear shock
- new Cuppini side stand
- all electrics converted to 12V
- new Sprint seat (super comfortable)
- new Siem type headlight bezel
- new gas tank and fuel system
- probably more stuff that I forget about….
Vespa comes with:
- certificate of manufacture and origin from Piaggio Italy (see pics)
- title in my name
- complete original and matching numbers engine & carb with original tank in original paint
- original side step accessory (installed)
- Vigano wheel covers repainted in silver.
- original seat in ace condition (just less comfortable)
- front chrome carrier
- front chrome bumper
- rear chrome carrier (installed w/ spare)
- front crashbar (installed)
- a bunch of mod style stadiums and cuppini mirrors
- rear mod backrest
This scooter is a complete hoot to ride, it's super fast (and not yet broken in) and reliable thanks to the new p200 engine. It's super comfortable and sticks to the road thanks to the new shocks and brakes.
Selling only because I have too many Vespas in the garage and need to make room.
Please reach out if you have any questions or need more pics., video etc.. Thanks for the interest!