UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GT 2.4

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@motovista avatar
GT 2.4
UTC quote
DiBiasio wrote:
You are right. But my misattribution doesn't make the response I called into question one iota less Scroogecore.
Is Tiny Tim allergic to sesame?
@dibiasio avatar
UTC

Addicted
2006 LX150

Addicted
@dibiasio avatar
2006 LX150
UTC quote
Motovista wrote:
Is Tiny Tim allergic to sesame?
Whatever. So long as they are not passing a law that takes more money out of my pocket or makes what I am currently doing
illegal or screwing up my food.
@motovista avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GT 2.4

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@motovista avatar
GT 2.4
UTC quote
DiBiasio wrote:
Whatever. So long as they are not passing a law that takes more money out of my pocket or makes what I am currently doing
illegal or screwing up my food.
I think you get to choose between the first one and the third one. If they do take more money out of your pocket, they won't have to screw with your food. If they screw with your food, they don't have to take more money out of your pocket.
Would you rather pay more for the product and prepay for potential litigation if something happens and there are traces of sesame in your loaf of bread, when a person with a sesame allergy consumes it, or pay what you are paying now and tell the kids with sesame allergies to find something else to eat?
@jess avatar
UTC

Petty Tyrant
0:7 And counting

Petty Tyrant
@jess avatar
0:7 And counting
UTC quote
Unfortunately, this thread is headed in all the wrong directions. Instead of a discussion about product safety, a few have steered it toward their favorite topic of taxation, to the detriment of further discussion.

Locking.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0141s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0069s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]