A completely restored 1962 vintage antique Vespa comes with a few parts that are new from scooter works. This is the real deal folks no plastic. This thing will move. I had it to 60 miles per hour.
ROFL emoticon I put on my full leather chaps, jacket, headband, and gloves and went to the local Harley bar. Man, I had a lot of fun. Clap emoticon I did all the regular maintenance changing oils Gear oils And other maintenance. Also, replaced the inner speed o the cable entering an outer shift cable and purchase a few small parts that it needs come with a restoration manual covering everything from bodywork to the engine. And transmission rebuild owners and repair manual. And yes a clean title Google our company name gotta know Joe's hobbies. We are in Spring Texas. Contact us if you'd like more information on this beautiful little scooter.
Like Any 2-wheeled gas-powered vehicle The community Type is well organized.
And love to show people. The ropes. The Vespa community is no different when I have questions. I get answers when I need to help a hand is offered. This is why I love old motorcycles and scooters. Having one of the cool scooters on the planet that's just a bonus...
Knowing nothing about Vespas When I contacted scooter works I found online... those folks went over and above. Telling me how to send me handwritten diagrams.
And how To get me through my small. Task. A great friend to have.Joe
https://youtu.be/_ztV1B9WUIQ
Asking 4250.00
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text