OP
UTC

Lurker
2021 Primavera (Red) 150

Lurker
2021 Primavera (Red) 150
UTC quote
Hey all! A brand new Vespa owner as of 3 days ago. I bought a used 2021primavera 150 (Red) edition for my wife to commute back and forth to work in the warmer months.

Anyway I noticed the ABS light is on and blinking when driving it last night. Any ideas on where to start or how to troubleshoot this issue?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
@gbaby avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Modern Primavera (not pictured); Moto Guzzi V-85 TT

Molto Verboso
@gbaby avatar
Modern Primavera (not pictured); Moto Guzzi V-85 TT
UTC quote
Welcome to the exact right place! I have one of those and the abs light flashes all the time when stopped but goes out when moving. That's just the way it works. At first it drove me nuts and I schemed and plotted to figure out how to make it stop but now I don't even notice it. Which kind of bugs be too, because that's what everyone said would happen and who wants to admit that everyone was right?

If it's doing that while you're riding along, that's a different thing and I'm not qualified to comment on that so check again to see if that's the case.
@jakem avatar
UTC

Addicted
Vespa Sprint Sport S 125cc

Addicted
@jakem avatar
Vespa Sprint Sport S 125cc
UTC quote
As above, it will blink when the wheels aren't turning and then turn off as you ride.

This is completely normal behaviour and how it's designed to work.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0088s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0017s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]