OP
@vespasfw3 avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2006 Vespa GTS250ie, 2004 Vespa ET4, 2022 Royal Enfield Himalayan, 2001 Kawasaki W650, 2023 Honda Trail 125.

Ossessionato
@vespasfw3 avatar
2006 Vespa GTS250ie, 2004 Vespa ET4, 2022 Royal Enfield Himalayan, 2001 Kawasaki W650, 2023 Honda Trail 125.
UTC quote
Apart from how fast and what's the gas mileage the most frequent question I get about a Vespa scooter is about the price. That stunning premium price when compared to other scooters or a much more powerful motorcycle.

Apples and oranges in my mind. But what should I say to those inquiring minds?

Financially, a new scooter is not an investment. Vespa, Yamaha, whatever. They are an expense from start to finish and decline in value the moment you hand over your cash.

But.... But I have come to the conclusion that buying a Vespa scooter has been a sound investment for me. The trouble I was having explaining things was because I kept trying to wrestle with the money aspect. And as we all know, money is the root of all evil. Or some such nonsense.

How do you justify the premium price tag? Aside from being rich and it's an incidental expense like toothpaste.

So the other day on a ride to breakfast I was waxing on about a Vespa as an investment. Here's what came from that innocent ride to eat...

https://youtu.be/qCGifVnWlKo
@jimc avatar
UTC

Moderaptor
The Hornet (GT200, aka Love Bug) and 'Dimples' - a GTS 300

Moderaptor
@jimc avatar
UTC quote
To my mind, it costs the same to run as a car overall, even more so if you pay someone else to do the services. BUT it's so much more fun to ride the Vespa (or any motorcycle come to that) than driving in a car insulated from the world around you.

Plus you never get held up by traffic.
@bluside avatar
UTC

Addicted
2020 GTS 300, 2011 LX150ie

Addicted
@bluside avatar
2020 GTS 300, 2011 LX150ie
UTC quote
I don't look at a Vespa as an investment. I don't look at my nice Swiss automatic watch as an investment. I could buy much cheaper versions of both that will do the same thing as the Vespa and watch. Some folks will never understand this.

However, I do get great pleasure when I'm on my Vespa and also when I look at my wrist. I'm very fortunate that I have been able to buy both.

That is all that matters to me.
UTC

Molto Verboso
Vespa GTS 300

Molto Verboso
Vespa GTS 300
UTC quote
Thank you for taking us on your tour and sharing your thoughts.

"Vespa Scooter is an investment in my life" (02:20) - it almost can't be said more beautifully.
@old_as_dirt avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 GTS

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@old_as_dirt avatar
2007 GTS
UTC quote
only YOU can decide if its an investment or just a purchase you enjoy.

to me its the flavor of ice cream you like the most. While most flavors are good there are a couple I like better.
@jbacklund avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2020 GTS300 HPE/2022 Triumph Rocket 3R

Molto Verboso
@jbacklund avatar
2020 GTS300 HPE/2022 Triumph Rocket 3R
UTC quote
They're undeniably expensive to purchase...relatively, although my initial 'price of admission' to Vespadom was very reasonable, and I sorta sneaked in for a very doable $5700 for my 500 mile '20 300 GTS last August.

In the usual sense, as an investment, they suck, as does almost any non-investment quality vehicle...but who knows what they are as far as future value potential?

Right now, I can probably sell my '20 GTS for every penny I paid for it, and if not, the monetary loss would be minimal, probably not any more than $500, if that..

Now, if I had gone out and bought a new CVO Harley for $35,000 last year and was to sell it now, I would expect to lose, in raw depreciation, almost as much as my entire '20 GTS cost me to buy last year. Though the percentage of loss to depreciation on that big-ass Harley isn't all that much, the actual dollar amount is..ahem, substantial.
@billrush avatar
UTC

Addicted
Vespa Primavera 50 (sold), 2021 Vespa Sprint 150 (sold), 2022 Sei Giorni 300ie

Addicted
@billrush avatar
UTC quote
VESPAsfw3 wrote:
But.... But I have come to the conclusion that buying a Vespa scooter has been a sound investment for me.

So the other day on a ride to breakfast I was waxing on about a Vespa as an investment. Here's what came from that innocent ride to eat...

https://youtu.be/qCGifVnWlKo
Steve, your videos are always wonderful and this was no exception. Nice scooter ride to breakfast with a friend. What could be better! Thanks for making these!
@cdwise avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GTS 300, Buddy 125

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@cdwise avatar
GTS 300, Buddy 125
UTC quote
I don't buy a scooter, motorcycle, boat or car as an investment. I buy it to fulfill a need or desire. Thankfully we've worked hard and made good choices so I can get something other than the cheapest most "economical" option. Been there done that, don't need to do it anymore. Riding or driving something that brings you joy is an investment in your quality of life.
@outsider avatar
UTC

Hooked
ET 50 GTS250ie Sprint 150

Hooked
@outsider avatar
ET 50 GTS250ie Sprint 150
UTC quote
When it comes to anything Vespa our automotive buy slightly used. No dealer prep you set selling price on Title less tax. A Vespa is not a investment. Vespa and scooter's in general are a nitch market not everyone understands the Vespa mentality.
@personality avatar
UTC

2009 GTS 250ie

@personality avatar
2009 GTS 250ie
UTC quote
Life is what happens while you're considering whether or not that thing you want is a 'good investment'.
@mcruss avatar
UTC

Hooked
'20 GTS300 Touring, '10 GTS300 Super (sold)

Hooked
@mcruss avatar
'20 GTS300 Touring, '10 GTS300 Super (sold)
UTC quote
I lucked out, got my 2010 GTS Super for $2700 in 2016 with 1300 miles. Sold it last fall for $2500 with 18,000 miles. Sure I put some money into it over the years but it was worth every penny.

Now my 2020 had 320 miles and cost $6400. Still a good buy but not an investment. Now had I kept the 1967 Camero Rally Sport that I factory ordered and paid less than $3000 for, that would have been an investment!
@somerset avatar
UTC

Addicted
2019 Honda - The Monkey 2023 Honda - The Super Cub

Addicted
@somerset avatar
2019 Honda - The Monkey 2023 Honda - The Super Cub
UTC quote
Excellent video and I agree with your thoughts and conclusions.

As an aside I came across your channel about a month ago, enjoyed it and subscribed.

Keep up the good work.

somerset
@nomad68 avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Back on a 125cc!

Molto Verboso
@nomad68 avatar
Back on a 125cc!
UTC quote
cdwise wrote:
I don't buy a scooter, motorcycle, boat or car as an investment. I buy it to fulfill a need or desire.
This ^^^
@wleuthold avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2006 Vespa GT (Rocket): 2007 Vespa GT (Vanessa): 2009 Yamaha Zuma 125: 2018 Yamaha Xmax (Big Ugly), 2023 Vespa GTS300 (Ghost)

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@wleuthold avatar
2006 Vespa GT (Rocket): 2007 Vespa GT (Vanessa): 2009 Yamaha Zuma 125: 2018 Yamaha Xmax (Big Ugly), 2023 Vespa GTS300 (Ghost)
UTC quote
Almost every trip I take is related to a purchase I made in 2005.

That was buying a 2006 Vespa GT that became Rocket.

And those trips are almost always on scooters.

They are with people who have become my best friends, whom I would have never met had I not bought that wonderful machine.

How much money did it cost? How much money does it cost to keep it, and the other scooters in the fleet, on the road?

I don't care.

Owning, and especially riding these scooters, gives me more pleasure than almost anything else I do these days.

With the mileage and condition of the three Vespas I own, they are essentially worthless to anyone but me, so I will keep them until either I or they become unable to ride.

And I won't worry for a minute about how much money they cost.

Bill
@tinddu avatar
UTC

Enthusiast
2022 gts 300 touring

Enthusiast
@tinddu avatar
2022 gts 300 touring
UTC quote
Hello vespasfw3[/b][/u]
For me purchased a vespa was an investment for my spirit not for my wallet, money its important I know but spirituality happiness is priceless ,
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
@boraxman avatar
UTC

Addicted
GTS250

Addicted
@boraxman avatar
GTS250
UTC quote
Mine has been a great investment. Bought in 2008 and rode up to 76K miles til a couple months ago when it gave up the ghost.

I used it mainly to commute to work and for a few years my works Rideshare program was giving me $3.50 a day as an alternate form of transpo vs a car.

Always did my own maintenance so saved lots there...

Guessing my Vespa paid for itself at least once.

Been a great investment!

Have a 300 motor on deck ready to go in it now so the journeys not over yet.
@californiacruising avatar
UTC

Addicted
2015 Sprint 150, 2018 GTS 300

Addicted
UTC quote
Amazing little motorbikes that save us a lot of money.

"They" say that most automobiles spend 95% of their life sitting idle in parking spots, driveways, garages.
We are a 4 person 3 driver household, we don't drive huge miles about 14,000 miles a year for all drivers, we never need 3 cars at the same time but we often we need 3 sources of transportation at the same time.

Our used Vespas make excellent back up transportation and cost us a fraction of what a decent 3rd car would cost to purchase, insure, fuel, register and maintain
UTC

Addicted

Addicted
UTC quote
WLeuthold wrote:
Almost every trip I take is related to a purchase I made in 2005.

That was buying a 2006 Vespa GT that became Rocket.

And those trips are almost always on scooters.

They are with people who have become my best friends, whom I would have never met had I not bought that wonderful machine.

How much money did it cost? How much money does it cost to keep it, and the other scooters in the fleet, on the road?

I don't care.

Owning, and especially riding these scooters, gives me more pleasure than almost anything else I do these days.

With the mileage and condition of the three Vespas I own, they are essentially worthless to anyone but me, so I will keep them until either I or they become unable to ride.

And I won't worry for a minute about how much money they cost.

Bill
👍🏽👍🏽Vespas are like dogs, they get you out into the world interacting with people
@tor2ga avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
Looking for the next one, probably electric

Ossessionato
@tor2ga avatar
Looking for the next one, probably electric
UTC quote
Vespas are depreciating assets. Not in vestments at all. You are almost always going to lose money on one.

In 1969 my then fiancé gave me back my diamond and hit the road. I traded the jewelry store for a Rolex Submariner which I wore for 40 plus years. I now wear an Apple Watch, but that Rolex, which is a red letter submariner, is worth upward of $50,000. Now that was an investment. It just took 50 plus years to mature.
@jimc avatar
UTC

Moderaptor

Moderaptor
@jimc avatar
UTC quote
CaliforniaCruising wrote:
Amazing little motorbikes that save us a lot of money.
[...]

Our used Vespas make excellent back up transportation and cost us a fraction of what a decent 3rd car would cost to purchase, insure, fuel, register and maintain
I dispute the 'cheaper to maintain', especially if you get a dealer to do the work. Oil, tyres, belts, brake pads etc have to be changed much more frequently than any comparable items in a modern car, and the main cost is labour. Also the mileage isn't that much different, except perhaps for USA SUVs - an MP3 500 is worse than most small European cars.
UTC

Addicted
2022 Honda PCX 150A, 2018 GTS300 [sold] & 2015 GTS300 Super [sold]

Addicted
2022 Honda PCX 150A, 2018 GTS300 [sold] & 2015 GTS300 Super [sold]
UTC quote
jimc wrote:
I dispute the 'cheaper to maintain', especially if you get a dealer to do the work. Oil, tyres, belts, brake pads etc have to be changed much more frequently than any comparable items in a modern car, and the main cost is labour. Also the mileage isn't that much different, except perhaps for USA SUVs - an MP3 500 is worse than most small European cars.
+1... Scooters cost more to maintain. I know some of you can do it all yourself, so it's cheaper, but apples to apples (i.e. serviced at a dealer), a car is going to be cheaper to maintain than a scooter. That goes for my PCX and my GTSs. I'm already dreading the bill for the PCX's 4,000 mile service (which will include a valve clearance check) and then the 8,000 mile service with the fluid changes, brake pads, and spark plugs. Anyone change the spark plugs on their car at 8,000 miles? How about a new drive belt every 16,000 miles?
UTC

Hooked
Vespa GT200

Hooked
Vespa GT200
UTC quote
VESPAsfw3 wrote:
How do you justify the premium price tag? Aside from being rich and it's an incidental expense like toothpaste.
Just be honest and say a Vespa you pay for style.
If it's bang for buck you are after then consider almost everything else.
UTC

Hooked
Vespa GT200

Hooked
Vespa GT200
UTC quote
tinddu wrote:
Hello vespasfw3[/b][/u]
For me purchased a vespa was an investment for my spirit not for my wallet, money its important I know but spirituality happiness is priceless ,
This is a fantastic way of phrasing it..
@rallygeek avatar
UTC

Hooked
Polaris Grey Rally 200, Blue Marine Primavera ET3, Coral Red 50 Special

Hooked
@rallygeek avatar
Polaris Grey Rally 200, Blue Marine Primavera ET3, Coral Red 50 Special
UTC quote
Modern Vespa (apart from a 946) are not an investment because they are mass produced and there is plenty of supply. They will depreciate in their early lives. Older 2T bikes are an investment as they are no longer made and are getting rarer. You need to hold for a long time to get a good return.

I always looked at the value of my modern bikes as an offset/alternative of the money I would have spent on public transport or car running costs. In that way after about 4 years the bike has paid for itself. The tube in London costs about £9 gbp per day. With work from home it takes a bit longer now but still you get the idea. This is what I tell my wife.
@vintagescooterdude avatar
UTC

Hooked
2006 GT200 2009 Genuine Stella

Hooked
@vintagescooterdude avatar
2006 GT200 2009 Genuine Stella
UTC quote
The way I see it, no new motor vehicle is a good investment. It is going to depreciate. Nevertheless, some depreciate faster than others. An expensive new motor vehicle that won't be worth anymore (or might even be worth less) after a certain time is not as good of a value as a less expensive one that serves the same purpose and lasts just as long. On the other hand, a lot of motor vehicles are purchased more because of want than actual need, and that tends to apply to Vespas. If all you want is transportation, a new Vespa is not a good deal, same as a new Mercedes or BMW car. You buy those because you WANT them, not because you need them. So if you want a new Vespa and can afford it, then buy it. If you want a good transportation value, buy something else.

On the other hand, vintage and classic vehicles reached the bottom of their depreciation curve a long time ago, and started to appreciate again. They can be good investments, but you have to buy the right one. Such things as desirability and rarity mean more than just the age of the vehicle.

I personally would not buy some new Vespas, even if I wanted one and could afford it. That especially applies to the HPE models. I don't consider them reliable. There have been too many issues with them and I have doubts about how they will hold up over time and mileage. Having major issues after the warranty expires could get very expensive.
@grahamlml avatar
UTC

Addicted
Vespa GTS 250 , Baotian 70cc rat scooter, Yamaha V50M 1979

Addicted
@grahamlml avatar
Vespa GTS 250 , Baotian 70cc rat scooter, Yamaha V50M 1979
UTC quote
I bought a new motorcycle couple years back not for investment but for my wellbeing. I could not get on with it and after 2 traded in back in for a new scooter not a Vespa. After 6 weeks that got returned as no way could I get comfortable on it. That went I lost money on both no big deal.
It made me think what I really needed was something comfortable and easy maintenance. I bought a old 2001 Aprilia Habana 125 to date most comfortable scooter for me and with the pre leader engine easy maintenance for me. I have also a Honda Bali Sj 100 which is just used for short hops and the 2 Stroke club runs and a Vespa ET4 in bits in the shed which I shall make up with all the spares I have collected over the years but not for a while. Peace of mind is what I needed out of a scooter and that's what I got.
@fleece avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
1991 Vespa T5 Pole Position, 2008 Vespa S 125, 2023 Piaggio MP3 300HPE Sport

Ossessionato
@fleece avatar
1991 Vespa T5 Pole Position, 2008 Vespa S 125, 2023 Piaggio MP3 300HPE Sport
UTC quote
Strictly speaking, a poor investment is when you get less back than you put in.

I have over 40 years of Vespa memories in the bank, and still going strong, and I still haven't paid as much £££ as a new car would cost me.

So no, a Vespa scooter (new or otherwise) has never been a poor investment (for me).
@billrush avatar
UTC

Addicted

Addicted
@billrush avatar
UTC quote
Tor2ga wrote:
Vespas are depreciating assets. Not in vestments at all. You are almost always going to lose money on one.
Of course investment has many meanings. We make investments in relationships and in our health. We even invest money in organizations we wish to thrive and help others, not for financial gain. Returns on our Vespa investments have been eloquently described here by many and should not be diminished by one limited definition of the word.

I wish you all many varied investments with varied returns. Perhaps for some, the non financial returns are the best and most valuable of all.
@kz1000st avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Dongfang 170cc, CF Moto Fashion 250

Molto Verboso
@kz1000st avatar
UTC quote
I have a rule. 1,000 miles for every $100 I spend. If I exceed that then the vehicle owes me nothing. For example. I bought the CF Moto for $1200. If I had gotten 12,000 miles out of it I would be fine with that. So far I've gone 16,000 miles on it so it owes me nothing.

I don't consider my bikes an investment, I just want a decent return on the dollars spent.
@billrush avatar
UTC

Addicted

Addicted
@billrush avatar
UTC quote
kz1000ST wrote:
I have a rule. 1,000 miles for every $100 I spend. If I exceed that then the vehicle owes me nothing. For example. I bought the CF Moto for $1200. If I had gotten 12,000 miles out of it I would be fine with that. So far I've gone 16,000 miles on it so it owes me nothing.

I don't consider my bikes an investment, I just want a decent return on the dollars spent.
Did I do the math right?

A $35,000 car owes you 350,000 miles?

Is there any credit for the intangible return? Or strictly a utilitarian calculation? Are you an accountant?
@kz1000st avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso

Molto Verboso
@kz1000st avatar
UTC quote
Billrush wrote:
Did I do the math right?

A $35,000 car owes you 350,000 miles?

Is there any credit for the intangible return? Or strictly a utilitarian calculation? Are you an accountant?
Yes, a $35,000 car would owe me 350,000 miles. Of course resale, if I sold it, would have to figure in. Same as a $9,000 bike or scooter owes me 90,000. If I don't think something is capable of meeting the formula I don't buy it.
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
UTC quote
Rallygeek wrote:
Modern Vespa (apart from a 946) are not an investment because they are mass produced and there is plenty of supply. They will depreciate in their early lives. Older 2T bikes are an investment as they are no longer made and are getting rarer. You need to hold for a long time to get a good return.
In terms of a money investment - no. In terms of the enjoyment factor - a definite yes. As far as the Older 2T scoots - these have become a surprise investment. Prices have doubled and even tripped in value in the last few years and show no signs of dropping.
OP
@vespasfw3 avatar
UTC

Ossessionato

Ossessionato
@vespasfw3 avatar
UTC quote
Thanks everyone for your considered comments on the wisdom of buying, owning, and "investing" in a Vespa scooter. A modern one at least.

Just when I think I understand all there is to know about some Vespa related subject I realize I don't really know squat.

I appreciate the opportunity to experience humility once again.
OP
@vespasfw3 avatar
UTC

Ossessionato

Ossessionato
@vespasfw3 avatar
UTC quote
Nancy80 wrote:
Just be honest and say a Vespa you pay for style.
If it's bang for buck you are after then consider almost everything else.
The variable is "bang for your buck." And "bang" specifically. I've ridden a lot of different scooters. Modern and vintage. I've found no "bang" on vintage ones. And no bang on Honda, Yamaha, Kymco, or Aprilia scooters. Or the Piaggio ones. The "bang" I've looked for arrived on my modern Vespa scooters.

I'm on the hunt for "bang" with another motorcycle. I've narrowed the paper search to a Royal Enfield Classic 350, a Triumph T100, and a Triumph Street Twin. I'll be riding them soon and the "bang" I'm looking for won't have anything to do with the cost. But I realize everyone has a different way of assessing value and "bang."

That's what makes up all so interesting to talk to. What a bore it would be if we were all in agreement!
OP
@vespasfw3 avatar
UTC

Ossessionato

Ossessionato
@vespasfw3 avatar
UTC quote
kz1000ST wrote:

I'm getting close to that goal for my GTS. I paid $4500 for it new. I'll hit 45K miles this month probably.

The ET4 was free. So I've already hit the mark.

But I won't live long enough for the Himalayan.

So is the question whether the machine would last that long, or do you actually have to ride it that many miles?
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
UTC quote
VESPAsfw3 wrote:
The variable is "bang for your buck." And "bang" specifically. I've ridden a lot of different scooters. Modern and vintage. I've found no "bang" on vintage ones. And no bang on Honda, Yamaha, Kymco, or Aprilia scooters. Or the Piaggio ones. The "bang" I've looked for arrived on my modern Vespa scooters.

I'm on the hunt for "bang" with another motorcycle. I've narrowed the paper search to a Royal Enfield Classic 350, a Triumph T100, and a Triumph Street Twin. I'll be riding them soon and the "bang" I'm looking for won't have anything to do with the cost. But I realize everyone has a different way of assessing value and "bang."

That's what makes up all so interesting to talk to. What a bore it would be if we were all in agreement!
What are you looking for? More of a dual purpose like the Himilayan but maybe lighter? The Honda Trail 125 is hoot, but limited to 40 to 50 mph road speed. The classic 350 is much like the Himilayan you already have, yet slightly more road mannered with about 5hp less. The Triumph is a pure all around road bike, probably the only "standard" bike made today.
UTC

2022 Liberty 150

2022 Liberty 150
UTC quote
We bought Vespa/Piaggio for the reliability, the ability to get service if/when we went going to do it ourselves, and the specs. These are our main vehicles.

I drive mine on my daily commute, regardless of weather - I need something I can trust. I also work at a school, so being able to move around dropoff/pickup/sports congestion is amazing.

My spouse drops off and picks up both kids with their Vespa. The brakes and traction control have already been necessary. And again, the traffic congestion...
UTC

Banned
2006 LX150

Banned
2006 LX150
UTC quote
A Vespa is like a bottle of wine that lasts a long time. You buy it for the experience and the pleasure but all you get back is the deposit on the bottle.
@kz1000st avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso

Molto Verboso
@kz1000st avatar
UTC quote
VESPAsfw3 wrote:
I'm getting close to that goal for my GTS. I paid $4500 for it new. I'll hit 45K miles this month probably.

The ET4 was free. So I've already hit the mark.

But I won't live long enough for the Himalayan.

So is the question whether the machine would last that long, or do you actually have to ride it that many miles?
For me it's will it last long enough to pay me back. I could afford more expensive bikes but don't feel the need. Right now, believe it or not, the most expensive purchase in the garage is the Dong Fang 169cc. Second is the CF Moto, which has paid me back. The two motorcycles together actually cost me about the same as the Dong Fang alone.

Bang for the buck to me comes down to one question. "Will it last according to my formula?" At age 71 I won't ride or live long enough to justify something that costs ten grand.
@billrush avatar
UTC

Addicted

Addicted
@billrush avatar
UTC quote
kz1000ST wrote:
For me it's will it last long enough to pay me back. I could afford more expensive bikes but don't feel the need. Right now, believe it or not, the most expensive purchase in the garage is the Dong Fang 169cc. Second is the CF Moto, which has paid me back. The two motorcycles together actually cost me about the same as the Dong Fang alone.

Bang for the buck to me comes down to one question. "Will it last according to my formula?" At age 71 I won't ride or live long enough to justify something that costs ten grand.
1) Would you put the model year of your fine investments in your profile please?
2) Have you ever been called a hopeless romantic?
3) Marie Kondo suggests we keep in our possession the belongings that "Spark Joy". My Vespa Sei Giorni sparks joy. I'm pleased just to look at it. I'm blessed to own and ride it.

How different we all are!
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0166s ][ Queries: 4 (0.0094s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]