@alexj avatar
UTC

Enthusiast
Lml star deluxe 2t

Enthusiast
@alexj avatar
Lml star deluxe 2t
UTC quote
I'm new to the scootering scene and been on this forum a couple of months now with some issues I've been having and can I say that everyone has been so helpful and patient as some of my issues I bet have been done to death on here before lol. My question is is there a dedicated lml scooter forum? Although this forum is very good lml posts seem to be none existent really I mean are the lml scooters frowned upon as there not proper vespas etc..... This is fine like but some people start of cheap like me to build up to the old classics or even see if the scene is for them.....
Hope all that made sense cheers Alex I'm in the UK whether that makes any difference.
@jkj-fz6 avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
BV400, Primavera 150, Yamaha Zuma 125

Ossessionato
@jkj-fz6 avatar
BV400, Primavera 150, Yamaha Zuma 125
UTC quote
Go ahead and post your question in the Not-So-Modern section and see what comes up. Scooter emoticon
OP
@alexj avatar
UTC

Enthusiast
Lml star deluxe 2t

Enthusiast
@alexj avatar
Lml star deluxe 2t
UTC quote
JKJ-FZ6 wrote:
Go ahead and post your question in the Not-So-Modern section and see what comes up. Scooter emoticon
Will do 👍
UTC

Molto Verboso
'07 GTS250, '07 LX150, '81 P200E, '78 P200E, '64 V90 and 3 Ciaos

Molto Verboso
'07 GTS250, '07 LX150, '81 P200E, '78 P200E, '64 V90 and 3 Ciaos
UTC quote
There's an LML Owners Club Great Britain. They used to be dedicated to a web forum, but appear to have migrated to Facebook.

Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/groups/373478742682761/?locale=en_GB

A few of their members would post on Modern Buddy, since the Star and Stella are essentially the same scooter.
OP
@alexj avatar
UTC

Enthusiast
Lml star deluxe 2t

Enthusiast
@alexj avatar
Lml star deluxe 2t
UTC quote
az_slynch wrote:
There's an LML Owners Club Great Britain. They used to be dedicated to a web forum, but appear to have migrated to Facebook.

Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/groups/373478742682761/?locale=en_GB

A few of their members would post on Modern Buddy, since the Star and Stella are essentially the same scooter.
Hi cheers for that unfortunately I'm not on Facebook 😔 yeah I thought something was up when I tried to get on the Web page nothing comes up 👍
@personality avatar
UTC

2009 GTS 250ie

@personality avatar
2009 GTS 250ie
UTC quote
RIP Stellaspeed
@bobo avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
'70 Super 150, Medley 150S, '23 Ducati Monster SP

Ossessionato
@bobo avatar
'70 Super 150, Medley 150S, '23 Ducati Monster SP
UTC quote
I've never owned an LML but the consensus on NSM seems to be the electrics and rubber parts are sub par but they're otherwise good scooters.
@vintagescooterdude avatar
UTC

Hooked
2006 GT200 2009 Genuine Stella

Hooked
@vintagescooterdude avatar
2006 GT200 2009 Genuine Stella
UTC quote
I have an LML Stella. 2009 model, bought new. over 15K miles on it. I have not found anything sub par on it. It still has all its original rubber parts. I did have to replace a stator many years ago, and the fuel gauge no longer works, but I don't need that. Other than the stator failure it has been completely reliable. 99% of it is the same as a P series Vespa, and parts made for a P series Vespa will fit it.

The Stellaspeed forum disappeared after they quit making the 2 stroke model. If you have a 2 stroke manual shift LML, any vintage Vespa place should be able to provide you with whatever information you need, including the Not-So-Modern section here.
OP
@alexj avatar
UTC

Enthusiast
Lml star deluxe 2t

Enthusiast
@alexj avatar
Lml star deluxe 2t
UTC quote
VintageScooterDude wrote:
I have an LML Stella. 2009 model, bought new. over 15K miles on it. I have not found anything sub par on it. It still has all its original rubber parts. I did have to replace a stator many years ago, and the fuel gauge no longer works, but I don't need that. Other than the stator failure it has been completely reliable. 99% of it is the same as a P series Vespa, and parts made for a P series Vespa will fit it.

The Stellaspeed forum disappeared after they quit making the 2 stroke model. If you have a 2 stroke manual shift LML, any vintage Vespa place should be able to provide you with whatever information you need, including the Not-So-Modern section here.
Well that's good to hear mate reassured me a little bit after hearing all the horror stories lol would you do me a favour and look at my previous posts about my cdi unit you might be able to help me out as I'm still having issues with it clashing me indicator wires at me wits end with it at min lol 😂😁👍
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0107s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0022s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]